Fat loss stack - dcp, dexaprine, erase pro and compound 20

onshow

Awards
Hi guys. Was about to start a cut and have the above in the stash (along with some tta-500, 5-htp and daa somewhere). What are the thoughts on running all 4 together as a big cut cycle or perhaps going dcp and dexaprine first chased by erase, daa and compound 20 straight after? Would allow for an 8 week cut.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go with the Dexaprine and DCP then run the compound 20 and Erase Pro.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
As prep said, I'd do:

Dexaprine + DCP for month 1
TTA-500 (at 2 caps/day) + Erase Pro + DAA for month 2

onshow

Awards
Thanks guys. Seems to be unanimous. Looking forward to leaning up a little with this stack.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

onshow

Awards
Would the tta in the second month be too much? I've heardi should keep cycles to a shorter length.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Would the tta in the second month be too much? I've heardi should keep cycles to a shorter length.
Play it by ear. If you start cramping, take two weeks off. DCP only has 750mg and the dosing I suggested would provide 1g/day thereafter. Those doses usually do not produce side effects at <60 days.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Play it by ear. If you start cramping, take two weeks off. DCP only has 750mg and the dosing I suggested would provide 1g/day thereafter. Those doses usually do not produce side effects at <60 days.
^^^This for sure

See how your body reacts to it

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
So me cramping after only 1 day on bulk tta = never take it? haha

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Bulk TTA has no electrolytes so you are definitely going to cramp more easily.
yeah but I take it with potassium pills and taurine, although there is a possibility I already have low electrolytes since I exhaust my body throughout the day.

Sarkis18

Sarkis18

Awards
yeah but I take it with potassium pills and taurine, although there is a possibility I already have low electrolytes since I exhaust my body throughout the day.
Yeah I cramped badly on my first run of TTA about a year ago but I eat a lot more vegetables and drink a lot more water now and haven't noticed any cramping this time around.