Java Lustre Sulfate-free Shampoo.

  1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0

    Java Lustre Sulfate-free Shampoo.


    This new batch sure came out nice. Scalp irritation and itching is already gone after just 3 shampoos. Just might have to send out some units to Nutraplanet.

  2. Registered User
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Answers
    0


    Awesome! What surfactants did you use?
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0


    I'll post up the new formula in a bit. There have been some changes due to new research.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'll post up the new formula in a bit. There have been some changes due to new research.
    Great, looking forward to it. Conditioner too?
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Great, looking forward to it. Conditioner too?
    Probably not for a while, but there WILL be a product coming to use with the shampoo.

    For surfactents, I used...

    Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate and Cocamidopropyl betaine. They are much less irritating than the Sulfates while still effectively cleaning (without stripping).

    I also had to pull out the Emu Oil, as the price went up so high as to prohibit use.
  6. Registered User
    D3Baseball's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    23
    Posts
    467
    Answers
    0


    I'd like to see you do a Revita-esque hair loss shampoo
  7. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0


    Love java lather but never got the chance to try out lustre. I'll be ordering when Nutra gets it.
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    I'd like to see you do a Revita-esque hair loss shampoo
    That's exactly what Java Lustre is...at half the price of Revita.
  9. Registered User
    D3Baseball's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    23
    Posts
    467
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    That's exactly what Java Lustre is...at half the price of Revita.
    Well then...angus peppered?

    What are we looking at ingredients-wise? Revita isn't CRAZY expensive but for what negligible effect it probably has on hair loss along with what I'm used to paying for shampoo I'd like to upgrade (downgrade in cost of course! ). Not to mention the annoying batch to batch inconsistency with Divine Skin and the fact they aren't goodbros.
  10. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0


    Here is the ingredients for the previous version D3. interested to see the updated formula though.

    Olive Oil Liquid Castille, Emu Oil, Aqua, Glycerin, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, SeaFlora Kelp Complex, Shea Butter, Alfalfa extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Borage Oil, Panthenol, Panthetine, Glycol Stearate, Apple Polyphenols, N-Acetyl-Cysteine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Gamma Tocopherol, Raspberry Ketones, Peppermint Oil, Green Coffee Bean Extract (standardized for Chlorogenic Acid), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Creatine Malate, Mucuna Pruriens (standardized for 99% L-Dopa), Almond Oil, Hemp Seed oil, Citrus Seed Extract(preservative).
  11. Registered User
    D3Baseball's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    23
    Posts
    467
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Here is the ingredients for the previous version D3. interested to see the updated formula though.

    Olive Oil Liquid Castille, Emu Oil, Aqua, Glycerin, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, SeaFlora Kelp Complex, Shea Butter, Alfalfa extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Borage Oil, Panthenol, Panthetine, Glycol Stearate, Apple Polyphenols, N-Acetyl-Cysteine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Gamma Tocopherol, Raspberry Ketones, Peppermint Oil, Green Coffee Bean Extract (standardized for Chlorogenic Acid), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Creatine Malate, Mucuna Pruriens (standardized for 99% L-Dopa), Almond Oil, Hemp Seed oil, Citrus Seed Extract(preservative).
    Looks like a decent fat burner LOL

    semi-srs
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    Looks like a decent fat burner LOL

    semi-srs
    You would be VERY surprised how accurate that statement is. Scalp tissue and hair follicles are unlike any other skin tissue, and has its own qualities. Without giving away too much information, a lot of the mechanisms and functions are identical.
  13. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You would be VERY surprised how accurate that statement is. Scalp tissue and hair follicles are unlike any other skin tissue, and has its own qualities. Without giving away too much information, a lot of the mechanisms and functions are identical.
    Not trying to have you give away anything necessarily, but can you basically lose fat through the scalp like this? I mean ten years ago I never would have guessed you could lose fat through the skin before Avant and then your products so just wondering.
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Not trying to have you give away anything necessarily, but can you basically lose fat through the scalp like this? I mean ten years ago I never would have guessed you could lose fat through the skin before Avant and then your products so just wondering.
    No...this is not designed to enter the body systemically, but to act on upper dermal layers (anti-inflammatory) and penetrate the follicles only.
  15. Registered User
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    This new batch sure came out nice. Scalp irritation and itching is already gone after just 3 shampoos. Just might have to send out some units to Nutraplanet.
    Def keen on this.
  16. Registered User
    Younglifter16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    232
    Answers
    0


    using that with a little ketoconazole actually sounds pretty good.
  17. Registered User
    manijani's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  60 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0


    i have tried Java Lustre Sulfate-free Shampoo and its awesome... it has removed all the dandruff outta my head.
    http://www.Sulfate-free-shampoo-list.net/
  18. Registered User
    D3Baseball's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    23
    Posts
    467
    Answers
    0


    I'd love to see some ketoconazole in it, it would make it an automatic buy for me.
  19. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Answers
    0


    Any shampoo shipments in the near future?
  20. Registered User
    Younglifter16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    232
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    I'd love to see some ketoconazole in it, it would make it an automatic buy for me.
    this
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    I'd love to see some ketoconazole in it, it would make it an automatic buy for me.
    I can't even afford to risk skirting the legality of that.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Any shampoo shipments in the near future?
    There are a few product returns slated to come before the shampoo. Also updating the labels.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  23. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    There are a few product returns slated to come before the shampoo. Also updating the labels.
    Majestic, Bobu Butter, IDRT?
  24. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Majestic, Bobu Butter, IDRT?
    Yeppers....those are first priority.

    Also got some inspiration today talking to a lifter. Going to be doing a "Pre-treatment Stretch Mark Stick" that you can apply to problem areas before workout. The stress in those areas will help penetration and absorption, and increase effectiveness of both prevention and healing.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  25. Registered User
    Younglifter16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    232
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I can't even afford to risk skirting the legality of that.

    I assumed it was a legality issue, bummer. You would replace everyone's keto's shampoo.
  26. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeppers....those are first priority.

    Also got some inspiration today talking to a lifter. Going to be doing a "Pre-treatment Stretch Mark Stick" that you can apply to problem areas before workout. The stress in those areas will help penetration and absorption, and increase effectiveness of both prevention and healing.
    I haven't tried Majestic Mud, yet. Looking forward to the re-release of your products and anything new on the horizon.
  27. Registered User
    D3Baseball's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    23
    Posts
    467
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I can't even afford to risk skirting the legality of that.
    That didn't even occur to me
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Java Lustre Cleansing Shampoo
    By Jorsn in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 02:07 PM
  2. Good inexpensive sulfate free dandruff shampoo
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 11:49 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in