dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This new batch sure came out nice. Scalp irritation and itching is already gone after just 3 shampoos. Just might have to send out some units to Nutraplanet.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll post up the new formula in a bit. There have been some changes due to new research.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great, looking forward to it. Conditioner too?
Probably not for a while, but there WILL be a product coming to use with the shampoo.

For surfactents, I used...

Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate and Cocamidopropyl betaine. They are much less irritating than the Sulfates while still effectively cleaning (without stripping).

I also had to pull out the Emu Oil, as the price went up so high as to prohibit use.

D3Baseball

Awards
I'd like to see you do a Revita-esque hair loss shampoo

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love java lather but never got the chance to try out lustre. I'll be ordering when Nutra gets it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

D3Baseball

Awards
That's exactly what Java Lustre is...at half the price of Revita.
Well then...angus peppered?

What are we looking at ingredients-wise? Revita isn't CRAZY expensive but for what negligible effect it probably has on hair loss along with what I'm used to paying for shampoo I'd like to upgrade (downgrade in cost of course! ;)). Not to mention the annoying batch to batch inconsistency with Divine Skin and the fact they aren't goodbros.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is the ingredients for the previous version D3. interested to see the updated formula though.

Olive Oil Liquid Castille, Emu Oil, Aqua, Glycerin, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, SeaFlora Kelp Complex, Shea Butter, Alfalfa extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Borage Oil, Panthenol, Panthetine, Glycol Stearate, Apple Polyphenols, N-Acetyl-Cysteine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Gamma Tocopherol, Raspberry Ketones, Peppermint Oil, Green Coffee Bean Extract (standardized for Chlorogenic Acid), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Creatine Malate, Mucuna Pruriens (standardized for 99% L-Dopa), Almond Oil, Hemp Seed oil, Citrus Seed Extract(preservative).

D3Baseball

Awards
Here is the ingredients for the previous version D3. interested to see the updated formula though.

Olive Oil Liquid Castille, Emu Oil, Aqua, Glycerin, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, SeaFlora Kelp Complex, Shea Butter, Alfalfa extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Borage Oil, Panthenol, Panthetine, Glycol Stearate, Apple Polyphenols, N-Acetyl-Cysteine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Gamma Tocopherol, Raspberry Ketones, Peppermint Oil, Green Coffee Bean Extract (standardized for Chlorogenic Acid), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Creatine Malate, Mucuna Pruriens (standardized for 99% L-Dopa), Almond Oil, Hemp Seed oil, Citrus Seed Extract(preservative).
Looks like a decent fat burner LOL

semi-srs

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a decent fat burner LOL

semi-srs
You would be VERY surprised how accurate that statement is. Scalp tissue and hair follicles are unlike any other skin tissue, and has its own qualities. Without giving away too much information, a lot of the mechanisms and functions are identical.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You would be VERY surprised how accurate that statement is. Scalp tissue and hair follicles are unlike any other skin tissue, and has its own qualities. Without giving away too much information, a lot of the mechanisms and functions are identical.
Not trying to have you give away anything necessarily, but can you basically lose fat through the scalp like this? I mean ten years ago I never would have guessed you could lose fat through the skin before Avant and then your products so just wondering.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not trying to have you give away anything necessarily, but can you basically lose fat through the scalp like this? I mean ten years ago I never would have guessed you could lose fat through the skin before Avant and then your products so just wondering.
No...this is not designed to enter the body systemically, but to act on upper dermal layers (anti-inflammatory) and penetrate the follicles only.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This new batch sure came out nice. Scalp irritation and itching is already gone after just 3 shampoos. Just might have to send out some units to Nutraplanet.
Def keen on this.

Younglifter16

Awards
using that with a little ketoconazole actually sounds pretty good.

manijani

Awards
i have tried Java Lustre Sulfate-free Shampoo and its awesome... it has removed all the dandruff outta my head.

D3Baseball

Awards
I'd love to see some ketoconazole in it, it would make it an automatic buy for me.

domore

Awards
Any shampoo shipments in the near future?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to see some ketoconazole in it, it would make it an automatic buy for me.
I can't even afford to risk skirting the legality of that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any shampoo shipments in the near future?
There are a few product returns slated to come before the shampoo. Also updating the labels.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Majestic, Bobu Butter, IDRT?
Yeppers....those are first priority.

Also got some inspiration today talking to a lifter. Going to be doing a "Pre-treatment Stretch Mark Stick" that you can apply to problem areas before workout. The stress in those areas will help penetration and absorption, and increase effectiveness of both prevention and healing.

domore

Awards
Yeppers....those are first priority.

Also got some inspiration today talking to a lifter. Going to be doing a "Pre-treatment Stretch Mark Stick" that you can apply to problem areas before workout. The stress in those areas will help penetration and absorption, and increase effectiveness of both prevention and healing.
I haven't tried Majestic Mud, yet. Looking forward to the re-release of your products and anything new on the horizon.