Fat loss stack + newbie questions. Please help! - AnabolicMinds.com

Fat loss stack + newbie questions. Please help!

1. New Member

Exclamation Fat loss stack + newbie questions. Please help!

So I consider myself a newbie to supplements. I take protein (trutein at night and whey pwo), CL orange triad and fish oil, green mag (half pre and half post + mono on off days), and 5000 IU Vitamin d3. I consider these (minus the green mag which I got a sick deal on) to be staples. I also have a lot of random **** lying around which includes : glutamine, ZMA, arginine (lol), TMG (not even sure what this is), taurine, barely any beta-alanine left, leucine, xtend, and karbolyn. I'm not sure whether any of that stuff is any good, I don't take it and I'm not sure what to do with it. Any ideas?

Anyway my question is about fat loss. I'd like to shed a few pounds of fat and was wondering what to take. To demonstrate how little I know I was researching rasberry keytones, CLA, ALCAR, TTA, dexaprine, green tea extract, yohimbine. I'm not really sure what I'm doing and I'd like to make an educated purchase. I really appreciate input (and when people spell things out when talking about supps lol)!

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Of what you have, use these:

-ZMA for sleep
    -TMG for methylation
    -Taurine at 50mg/kg BW preworkout
    -Beta-alanine for muscular endurance
    -Leucine/xtend

For fat loss, look into EC Stack + Reduce XT. Add alphaburn if you have low meal frequency.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

definitely use the zma at night for improved sleep, taurine is good to take pre-workout for cellular hydration, the xtend can be utilized during training to help stimulate protein synthesis and spare muscle tissue and glycogen. karbolyn can be added postworkout with your protein to help spike insulin and shuttle the protein to the muscle and replenish glycogen.

for fat loss, make sure your diet is in check and that you're eating below maintenance, that will make sure you get the most out of your supplements. For cutting, ALCAR is great to help mobilize fatty acids, so you can add that in if you want. From what you listed I would definitely give dexaprine a try, the stim blend is strong, but gives great, long last energy and is overall a great product for helping to mobilize fatty acids from adipose tissue; you could stack it with ALCAR and raspberry ketones, or add in a stim-free fat burner like tt-33, which is an uncoupler, and works synergistically with your thyroid to help increase basal metabolic activity. I used that stack during contest prep and it got me shredded. If you want to add yohimbine, start off low on the dose and work up to 0.2 mgs per kilo of bodyweight, and avoid taking it around carb meals, try and take it around cardio, take it in the morning if you ever do fasted cardio (take bcaa's for this) or take it 15 minutes prior to the end of training if you do cardio post-workout. Any questions about products or anything in general feel free to shoot me a message
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
    •   

4. New Member

Thanks for the help guys, I really appreciate it!
  5. New Member

What do you guys think about this ephedrine? (change the (dot), I dont have enough posts to post links)
    niceandnatural(dot)ca/products/4Ever-Fit-Ephedrine-%5B500-Tablets%5D.html

Would any of RK-500, TTA-500, ALCAR, and green tea have a benefit for an ephedrine stack? I have caffeine, and am I right in thinking ephedrine and yohimbine aren't recommended together?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by aTeam View Post
    What do you guys think about this ephedrine? (change the (dot), I dont have enough posts to post links)
    niceandnatural(dot)ca/products/4Ever-Fit-Ephedrine-%5B500-Tablets%5D.html

Would any of RK-500, TTA-500, ALCAR, and green tea have a benefit for an ephedrine stack? I have caffeine, and am I right in thinking ephedrine and yohimbine aren't recommended together?
    Dont take them together , if you need Ephedrine well...BronkAid is the way to go , just keep it in normal levels, I would suggest more, for someone with no experience with fat burner stacks , to start with a pre-built stack , the Double D stack in nutraplanet is easy going , and if you really want something more "Yohimbe"-ish and strong! Go for the Get up and go stack , from nutraplanet. Caffeine , Alpha Yohimbe (better than yohimbe in my opinion) and Higenamine, good amount of stims , nice amount of "stubborn fat" anihalators and should treat you really good added to the sups you already have!!. To begin with...any supplement will be useless without proper nutrition! Just try to get your goal straight and come up with a diet/nutrition plan to attack it. Good luck !
  7. New Member

So you guys think I don't need that other stuff right? Is yohimbine more powerful than ephedrine?
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So you guys think I don't need that other stuff right? Is yohimbine more powerful than ephedrine?
    They are...different so to speak, and I far more prefer yohimbe for fat loss , specially Alpha-Y , it did wonders for me in the AT2, OEP, C20 and Erase stack. Besides, ephedra is not legal in supplements anymore and thus you have to get it through less convinient ways ;p!! hehe
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not even close. Ephedrine + caffeine is FAR superior. It is also quite cheap and easy to acquire. Just go to your local pharmacy and order Bronkaid
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  10. New Member

Bronkaid is ephedra not ephedrine hcl right? I don't know much about the difference. Thanks for all the input guys
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

Bronkaid is ephedra not ephedrine hcl right? I don't know much about the difference. Thanks for all the input guys
    Bronkaid contains ephedrine sulfate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephedrine
  12. New Member

Alright cool, I'll just take everyone's word that its cheap and effective
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Newbie Weight Loss Questions
    By Tplay103 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 09:34 AM
  2. Newbie Questions, Sorry
    By smallkid in forum Supplements