need some help here guys

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

need some help here guys

alright so below I will list all the sups I have done this year...what I am asking is will any of this make me fail a steroid test for the NCAA? I will give the dates as well...I have checked most on the NCAA site but idk...

M1P (jan1-25)
    Anabeta (feb1-25)
    finiflex g8 (feb1-25)
    erase (feb1-25)
    intimidate (mar1-28)

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I'd feel safe using Anabeta and probably Intimidate. I'd proceed with caution with the rest (I'm assuming M1P and finiflex are PHs).
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    I'd feel safe using Anabeta and probably Intimidate. I'd proceed with caution with the rest (I'm assuming M1P and finiflex are PHs).
    Finiflex g8 is a prohormone?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

m1p was a very very mild ph but a ph none the less... finiflex was a sleep enhancer but claimed to increase hgh levels so that's why I put it on this list...

do you think that since I took that ph a couple months ago I'm fine now? or is it like roids where it stays in your system close to a year?
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I don't know, hence the phrase "I'm assuming" in my previous post . Too lazy to look it up, but if OP wants to post the labels of all those products, I'd be happy to help
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1

no I was a sleep enhancer that claimed to increase hgh levels so I was a little iffy
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%

I don't know, hence the phrase "I'm assuming" in my previous post . Too lazy to look it up, but if OP wants to post the labels of all those products, I'd be happy to help
    No worries. I just so happen to read up on it today. It didn't come off as that to me but I know there other stuff is
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

hold on and I will post them here in a sec
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%

Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat
    alright so below I will list all the sups I have done this year...what I am asking is will any of this make me fail a steroid test for the NCAA? I will give the dates as well...I have checked most on the NCAA site but idk...

M1P (jan1-25)
    Anabeta (feb1-25)
    finiflex g8 (feb1-25)
    erase (feb1-25)
    intimidate (mar1-28)
    When are you required for a urine sample?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1

When are you required for a urine sample?
    my preference no later then august 8
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Name:  Photo1.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  124.6 KBName:  Photo2.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  122.1 KBName:  Photo3.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  112.1 KBName:  Photo4.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  111.5 KB
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I dont like to answer these questions, but my gut tells me you will be okay with m1p.

Mike
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench
    I dont like to answer these questions, but my gut tells me you will be okay with m1p.

Mike
    to be honest...I am just askin around to get different opinions...I have already consulted the NCAA about my recent sups and they told me those sups or not on the ban list and do not contain ingredients that are ban...

but then again there is always the story of the football players who were suspended for a year because of their protein they were taking (muscle milk)
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.61%

Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat

to be honest...I am just askin around to get different opinions...I have already consulted the NCAA about my recent sups and they told me those sups or not on the ban list and do not contain ingredients that are ban...

but then again there is always the story of the football players who were suspended for a year because of their protein they were taking (muscle milk)
    I doubt this may happen but you can ask the NCAA to put something on writing regarding the supps you have. I thought they might cause a fuss about the erase or the 7-keto DHEA u have but I guess mot
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2

I doubt this may happen but you can ask the NCAA to put something on writing regarding the supps you have. I thought they might cause a fuss about the erase or the 7-keto DHEA u have but I guess mot
    email the same as writing? or as good as?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.51%

AFAIK, the NCAA piss test is checking for illegal recreational drugs (marijuana, etc), stimulants (high doses of caffeine, DMAA, amphetamines), and testosterone:epitestosterone ratio (4:1 is maximum allowable)

I believe that fairly soon after discontinuing use of PH's your test:epitest will look good

FWIW, NCAA recommends 0 supplements. They will tell you which ingredients are banned but in the end if you come up poorly on the test it will be the "FDA doesn't regulate supplements therefore it could have been spiked" and they just honestly won't care why you failed unless it was due to prescription medication.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball
    AFAIK, the NCAA piss test is checking for illegal recreational drugs (marijuana, etc), stimulants (high doses of caffeine, DMAA, amphetamines), and testosterone:epitestosterone ratio (4:1 is maximum allowable)

I believe that fairly soon after discontinuing use of PH's your test:epitest will look good

FWIW, NCAA recommends 0 supplements. They will tell you which ingredients are banned but in the end if you come up poorly on the test it will be the "FDA doesn't regulate supplements therefore it could have been spiked" and they just honestly won't care why you failed unless it was due to prescription medication.
    basically ... idk how the NCAA can have a list that is not closed or specific and still suspend kids
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

can I buy an at home steroid test? like from a pharmacy store?
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.32%

I would take that at home steroid pee test.. that will tell you if your test is higher than normal, which like the above posters said-- will probably be what the ncaa is testing for.. M1P is the only prohormone on that list.. and it seems liek youre a good 6 months off of it before august 8-- i really dont know if that's long enough or not.. never done PH, but id say take the at home test for your own peace of mind brother
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball

didn't over look this...this is solid advice and exactly what the NCAA told me pretty much...do you think that having an email from the rec for the NCAA on supplements saying a certain product does not contain any banned substances would hold up if I proved to test false positive?
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.56%

Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post

We can be pretty sure that majority of the big timers out there are on some kind of "supplement regime" as we are.... not many are getting banned from "spiked supplements".... inb4 NCAA bans Craze :P
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy

We can be pretty sure that majority of the big timers out there are on some kind of "supplement regime" as we are.... not many are getting banned from "spiked supplements".... inb4 NCAA bans Craze :P
    bans hemavol and maximize v2 as well!!!
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.33%

Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    didn't over look this...this is solid advice and exactly what the NCAA told me pretty much...do you think that having an email from the rec for the NCAA on supplements saying a certain product does not contain any banned substances would hold up if I proved to test false positive?
    I highly recommend asking them for a signed letter detailing the approval of the supps you are taking as well as a list of banned supplements and recreational drugs. Having to be "suspended" is not a an easy going process.... trust me
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.56%

bans hemavol and maximize v2 as well!!!
    if that ever happens then college sports would suck balls....
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

if that ever happens then college sports would suck balls....
    it has happened....they are banned
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.56%

it has happened....they are banned
    which ingredient in Hemavol is on the banned list?
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

which ingredient in Hemavol is on the banned list?
    glycerol
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.56%

glycerol
    DOH!!!! thats gotta suck man....its a good thing you are bringing this up in here...I had no idea how rigid/strict they are
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

DOH!!!! thats gotta suck man....its a good thing you are bringing this up in here...I had no idea how rigid/strict they are
    ATTENTION NCAA ATHLETES: Banned Substance Thread
    Recently, there have been a number of threads and posts about NCAA banned substances. I know first hand that there is a lot of misconception out there regarding this subject. With this thread I will attempt to clear up as many misconceptions as I can. This thread is meant to be informative, reliable, and helpful. This thread is not meant to be a debate on if a substance should be banned or not, or why it is banned. I obviously have no control over that.

In my opinion the NCAA does a terrible job with their banned substance list. The list is extremely vague and I believe that is what causes so much confusion. The NCAA itself states: "There is not complete list of banned drug examples."

NCAA athletes should stay away from any supplements a banned substance is found in. Penalties for failing an NCAA Drug Test are very severe and the NCAA puts the responsibility on the student-athlete to know what they are using. The NCAA does not care if you didn't know that you were taking something that is banned.

I would recommend to all NCAA athletes that they disclose any supplements they are taking or thinking about taking to their athletic training staff or strength coaches. Unfortunately, many athletic trainers and/or strength coaches are not very knowledgeable about supplements. There is a good chance that they will tell you to stop taking all supplements. Hopefully this thread will be able to help you make informed choices on your own.

For each substance that is banned, I will provide every alternative name to that substance that I know of, types of supplements that it is commonly found in, and specific supplements that it is found in. The following is a list of common banned substances:

BANNED SUBSTANCES

-1,3-dimethylamylamine

*Classified by the NCAA as: a stimulant

*Synonyms: 4-methyl-2-hexanamine; 4-methyl-2-hexylamine; 2-amino-4-methylhexane; 1,3-dimethylpentylamine; 2-Hexanamine, 4-methyl- (9CI); Methylhexanamine; DMAA; 1,3D; Geranium Oil; Geranium Oil Extract;

*Commonly found in: Preworkouts, Standalone, Fat Burners/Thermogenics

*Supplements containing this ingredient: Jack3d, Cryoshock, OxyELITE Pro, Hemorush, Hemo-Rage, NeuroCore, HydroxyStim, Muscle Marinade, Old Version of 1MR, Old Version of C4 Extreme, Old Version of PreSurge Unleashed, Adrena-G, ACG3

-Glycerol Monostearate

*Classified by the NCAA as: a diuretic

*Synonyms: GMS

*Commonly found in: Preworkouts, Standalone,

*Supplements containing this ingredient: Hemavol (pills and powder), GlycerGrow, AminoCell, Dark Matter, Nitric Fuel, V-12 Magnum, Hemo-Rage, Hemorush, Xpand Xtreme Pump, Slingshot, EPO-Blast

-DHEA

*Classified by the NCAA as: an anabolic agent

*Synonyms: 5-Dehydroepiandrosterone, 5-androsten-3 ?-ol-17-one, Dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate, DHEA-S, Prasterone, 7-Keto (metabolite)

*Commonly found in: Test Boosters, Standalone

*Supplements containing this ingredient: Methyl 1-D, John Scott's Nitro GH and Test2, ExtenZe, HGH Complete, TestoRX, TriCuts III, many standalone products

-Synephrine

*Classified by the NCAA as: a stimulant

*Synonyms: Oxedrine, Bitter Orange, Bitter Orange Extract

*Commonly found in: Fat Burners/Thermogenics, Preworkouts

*Supplements containing this ingredient: HyperFX, Lipo 6x, Thermonex, 2 Shredded, Jetfuel, Meltdown, Scorch, Syneburn, Tight, Tight! Hardcore, Tight! RTD, MethylBurn, Dialene 4x, Lean Fix Elite, Stizm,

-Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids

-Pro-Hormones

-HGH

RESTRICTED SUBSTANCES

Caffeine

The next subject I touch on will be caffeine. This is where most of the uncertainty comes from in regards to the NCAA banned substance list. Caffeine is classified as RESTRICTED by the NCAA, it is NOT banned.

Drugs and Procedures Subject to Restrictions:

a. Blood Doping.
    b. Local Anesthetics (under some conditions).
    c. Manipulation of Urine Samples.
    d. Beta-2 Agonists permitted only by prescription and inhalation.
    e. Caffeine if concentrations in urine exceed 15 micrograms/ml.
    http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/...ned+drugs+list

It would take an extremely large dose of caffeine to fail an NCAA Drug Test for caffeine.

Caffeine doses above 9 mg/kg can result in urinary caffeine levels that surpass the doping threshold for many sport organizations
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...tool=pmcentrez

For example; I weigh 223lbs/2.2=101kg---->101 x 9mg=909mg - So it would take someone my size around 900mg of caffeine in 5 hours (half life of caffeine) to fail an NCAA Drug Test for caffeine. It's not recommended for anyone to take that much caffeine at once. Obviously the safe amount of caffeine will differ with people that weigh more or less than me, so do your own calculations.

Helpful Links
    http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/...ned+drugs+list
    http://drugfreesportrec.blogspot.com/
    http://www.drugfreesport.com/
    http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...tance-list.pdf

I want to make it clear that the NCAA does not ban specific supplements, but rather individual ingredients/substances.

I will continue to update this thread if/when any new information, banned substances, supplements with banned ingredients, or anything else of note comes to my attention. This is by no means an end all, be all list of banned substances. It is just my attempt to help. If you have a question please do not hesitate to post it below and I will do my best to answer it.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

this is not my own research...mr.cooper69 pm this to me to help me out so the credit is his
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

so here in a couple days I have decided to go to my doc and have him administer me a test checking for everythin the NCAA will..I will post it when I get it back..I just want some peace of mind
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.51%

Good to know, sorry for missing your question earlier. Fwiw, I don't think your correspondence with the drug free sport folks will be of any help. If you miss a test they can fall back on the "FDA doesn't approve supplements and neither do we" argument, basically saying that you take may be tainted.

I am pretty sure your test ratios will look fine almost immediately after discontinuing use of a PH. The half-lives of most PH are well under 24 hours so I think it would just be based on how long it takes for your natural production to recover.

I'm obviously not a medical professional so this is little better than educated speculation.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.07%

Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    Good to know, sorry for missing your question earlier. Fwiw, I don't think your correspondence with the drug free sport folks will be of any help. If you miss a test they can fall back on the "FDA doesn't approve supplements and neither do we" argument, basically saying that you take may be tainted.

I am pretty sure your test ratios will look fine almost immediately after discontinuing use of a PH. The half-lives of most PH are well under 24 hours so I think it would just be based on how long it takes for your natural production to recover.

I'm obviously not a medical professional so this is little better than educated speculation.
    this

they're not testing for specific compounds, so as long as your levels are within the normal ranges then you shouldn't have any issues

AFAIK B12 is banned by the NCAA...fukking water soluble vitamins...SMH
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Quote Originally Posted by RVAPump

this

they're not testing for specific compounds, so as long as your levels are within the normal ranges then you shouldn't have any issues

AFAIK B12 is banned by the NCAA...fukking water soluble vitamins...SMH
    wait..vitamin b12 is banned!?!!
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.07%

wait..vitamin b12 is banned!?!!
    from what I remember, and this very well could have been because the athletic trainer was misinformed and spreading misinformation...but I remember my ex-gf, a Division-I swimmer told me she was told B-12 was banned

whether they test for that or how they would even do that practically speaking, I don't know, but that's what she told me

it certainly wouldn't be the most ridiculous thing the NCAA has done, so I wouldn't put it past them, but again, I don't know for sure
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.51%

Quote Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post
    from what I remember, and this very well could have been because the athletic trainer was misinformed and spreading misinformation...but I remember my ex-gf, a Division-I swimmer told me she was told B-12 was banned

whether they test for that or how they would even do that practically speaking, I don't know, but that's what she told me

it certainly wouldn't be the most ridiculous thing the NCAA has done, so I wouldn't put it past them, but again, I don't know for sure
    I'm certain the school can't supply you with supplemental vitamins, but I'm too lazy to look up whether high levels would be banned entirely. I'd like to see what a legal on-campus *** would look like, lol
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%

can I buy an at home steroid test? like from a pharmacy store?
    I believe those tests are absurdly expensive, that's why governing bodies of sports organizations don't like to administer them so much.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 01:59 AM
  2. Really need some help guys
    By hitstick42esu in forum Bulking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 07:24 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 12:27 AM
  4. need help please guys
    By majestik in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2