Alphaburn & Reduce XT

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
I'm having an extremely tough time finding both of these at one place... if anyone is aware of somewhere that has both in stock please send a PM my way!

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Thanks coop! I always value your input on supplementation; my interest in adding these to EC is a direct result of your advice :D

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
No doubt. I ran DCP with LX and Alphaburn last summer and was very pleased. After a year of tweaking my diet and training I'm expecting even better results this time around

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks coop! I always value your input on supplementation; my interest in adding these to EC is a direct result of your advice :D
Killer stack.

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Finally found a site to have both in stock, and at a reasonable price! Can't wait to try this out

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be an awesome combo. I'm currently running TTA + Genomyx fat burners and loving it! AlphaBurn is SUCH an underrated product.

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Yeah I love alphaburn, I just wish it wasn't so damn hard to come by! Even the Genomyx site is sold out of it..

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Genomyx products tend to sell out really fast. I think they are hopefully working on the issue according to some reps.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Genomyx products tend to sell out really fast. I think they are hopefully working on the issue according to some reps.
The products sell out fast from NP as they place extremely small orders and have to restock frequently. That's why you'll see SNS products out of stock more frequently on NP.

They're very good at refilling their orders quickly once an item is out of stock.

One day I hope they place larger orders, but everyone has a different business model and they have theirs... :)

Genomyx also makes superior products so it can take longer to insure they get quality raws before sending them off to be produced.

Can't be mad about companies taking the extra step in making sure we get a 100% high quality product everytime.

SNS and Genoymx share those similar traits... :)

Enjoy your stack OP!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Yeah I love alphaburn, I just wish it wasn't so damn hard to come by! Even the Genomyx site is sold out of it..

New site has some glitches which we are trying to fix but soon it will be down to pound. Killer stack though

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
New site has some glitches which we are trying to fix but soon it will be down to pound. Killer stack though
Lol. AA is the definition of hard to come by

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Hopefully not a major mark-up lol.

Has this ever been used on a bulk?

No mark up but don't give me ideas ;)

Actually have a few logs that peeps did but on a lean bulk with great results

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The products sell out fast from NP as they place extremely small orders and have to restock frequently. That's why you'll see SNS products out of stock more frequently on NP.

They're very good at refilling their orders quickly once an item is out of stock.
One day I hope they place larger orders, but everyone has a different business model and they have theirs... :)

Genomyx also makes superior products so it can take longer to insure they get quality raws before sending them off to be produced.

Can't be mad about companies taking the extra step in making sure we get a 100% high quality product everytime.

SNS and Genoymx share those similar traits... :)

Enjoy your stack OP!
ummmmm.....reduce xt has been out for forever! agmatine has been out for over a week.....

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
ummmmm.....reduce xt has been out for forever! agmatine has been out for over a week.....
Really? I'm sending the boss man an e-mail right now. I'll drop him a line about it.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
No mark up but don't give me ideas ;)

Actually have a few logs that peeps did but on a lean bulk with great results
Hey now Alan. That's not nice.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Really? I'm sending the boss man an e-mail right now. I'll drop him a line about it.
yeah its been months for reduce xt, i had to get a few lean xtremes in the mean time

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
yeah its been months for reduce xt, i had to get a few lean xtremes in the mean time
Odd. I'll see what the boss says man. Sometimes it's out of our control, they're normally great with restock/ordering more ASAP...

One of these days they'll place a larger order :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 2
P.brow17 Supplements 6
enhanced Supplement Auction 0
dsade Evomuse 19
DJBeanPole Supplement Logs 184