Elbow cracking. Erase pro?

  1. Advanced Member
    Est1969's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    695
    Rep Power
    6229
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    65.37%

    Elbow cracking. Erase pro?


    Starting yesterday my right elbow will sometimes crack when I straighten it out. It doesn't hurt when it happens, and there is no pain otherwise. Can this be from Erase Pro or is it from some other weightlifting injury? This is the the same elbow that gets sore first when I don't take my cissus.

    Any thoughts? My weightlifting routine is Stronglifts. I have no other pain or injuries.

  2. Advanced Member
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Rep Power
    12707
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    70.78%

    Interesting that u mentioned that. If I recall You've been taking erase pro for a bit now right? I've been on it for about a week. I have it in my left elbow sometimes. It feels like I strained something when I flex the tri. Maybe you have low estrogen to begin with the erase pro is making it even lower causing less joint lubrication. Stupid question but is ur libido high?
  3. Advanced Member
    Est1969's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    695
    Rep Power
    6229
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    65.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2
    Interesting that u mentioned that. If I recall You've been taking erase pro for a bit now right? I've been on it for about a week. I have it in my left elbow sometimes. It feels like I strained something when I flex the tri. Maybe you have low estrogen to begin with the erase pro is making it even lower causing less joint lubrication. Stupid question but is ur libido high?
    Off the charts libido. On my 2nd bottle of EP.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Jonbero's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    739
    Rep Power
    18086
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    0.54%

    It could be EP working its magic.

    Try dosing EOD and see what happens.
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  5. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,756
    Rep Power
    861929
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    75.45%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Two things, up your water intake, and slightly increase fish or krill oil intake
    doing my own thang!
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,387
    Rep Power
    3938830
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    55.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    It could be EP working its magic.

    Try dosing EOD and see what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Two things, up your water intake, and slightly increase fish or krill oil intake
    Great advice above.

    And dont stop taking your cissus
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 12:28 PM
  2. THERE CRACKING DOWN IN AZ
    By cloc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 04:58 PM
  3. Elbow Pain... Heated Elbow sleeves???
    By brownstown89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 06:47 PM
  4. What supp for cracking bones??
    By DieselPump in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 11:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in