Dexaprine Question?

X

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
Hey,
As you can see im pretty new here. Recently bougght Iforce Dexaprine and i had a couple questions about it before i started taking it.

1. If i work out fasted in the early mornings and take a pre. How would you guys reccomend me to dose it?

Any Adivce and help would be appreciated. Thanks.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey,
As you can see im pretty new here. Recently bougght Iforce Dexaprine and i had a couple questions about it before i started taking it.

1. If i work out fasted in the early mornings and take a pre. How would you guys reccomend me to dose it?

Any Adivce and help would be appreciated. Thanks.
You can take it pre. I never train fasted though. Also if you want you can get some bulk Modern BCAA to sip on through your workout. Just to keep your strength and recovery up.

Just my 2cents

X

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
How about being combined with a pre workout? Was thinking of just taking half since i have the preworkout as well.
Don't know if i should wait till after workout to take Dex.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dexaprime is far to strong to be combined with a pre. I would opt for a non-stimulant based pre-workout in the meantime. Something like hemavol will do wonders. Dexaprime is strong enough to provide pre-workout energy, nothing else should be used. Make sure you start with 1/2 cap first!!

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be careful stacking Dexaprine with any stim product. Dexaprine is STRONG.

Id suggest just taking your 1/2-1 dexaprine dose about 3-5 hours after your pre-wo dose

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
How about being combined with a pre workout? Was thinking of just taking half since i have the preworkout as well.
Don't know if i should wait till after workout to take Dex.
Personally I run fatburners,etc. solo from pre-workouts. Usually take a non-stim based pre if I do, like Hemavol wouldn't be bad. I usually run NO3 Chrome Black(always free) but since the formula change I think it kind of blows now.

Maybe someone else will chime in soon.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
you could either use your pre-workout prior to training, but make sure you at least get some bcaa's in your system if you're not eating, and then have the dexaprine later on in the day. or, you could take the dexaprine prior to training, and use a stim-free pre-workout if you want to enhance pumps and endurance (ex. Hemavol, ultima, etc.). either way should be fine

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
dex + hemavol = stimmed pre workout....nuff said

G

GHO5T

Awards
dex + hemavol = stimmed pre workout....nuff said
This^ Insane energy and pumps from this combo.

If anyone likes the current Dexaprine version I would stock up now! We are very close to releasing the reformulated version. If you like 1,3 and 3,3/ 3,5 diiodo then load up on the current version since it will soon be going away.

BUT dont worry.... the new Dexaprine hits even harder and has less sides like the crash from the 1,3.

X

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
Thanks for the quick replys guys! Appreciate it.
Just got my Dexaprine bottle today and will be starting it on monday.

btw when i take dex on an empty stomach upon waking, how long after should i wait to eat my first meal? Some days i train around 11am so i have time to eat before training but 99% of the time i train fasted beacuse of college schedule and i do take in BCAA during training. :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the quick replys guys! Appreciate it.
Just got my Dexaprine bottle today and will be starting it on monday.

btw when i take dex on an empty stomach upon waking, how long after should i wait to eat my first meal? Some days i train around 11am so i have time to eat before training but 99% of the time i train fasted beacuse of college schedule and i do take in BCAA during training. :)
really up to the individual, try out a few diff times to see what works best for you

X

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
Alright, sure will. Thanks for the help! :)

Btw to confirm. Dex is supposed to be taken every day correct? Or is it only on training days.

TheGilmore

TheGilmore

Awards

Btw to confirm. Dex is supposed to be taken every day correct? Or is it only on training days.
I believe it's every day. Heck, I tend to only dose it on off days, since I don't want to take too many stims in one day.

G

GHO5T

Awards

If you are just trying to get a great energy boost then taking it on training days or when you feel you need would be optimal.

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Fat loss = every day
Can not disagree with this at all. Since I have been taking Dexaprine I have been over maintenance calories with very little, if any, fat gain. I sweat constantly, am in the bathroom twice a day, and my energy and focus is insane. I actually try and squeeze in another dose before I go off and film. I find that Dexaprine really dials me into my craft! Countless benefits to this fat burner!!!

G

GIJane1928

Awards
Is it effective to stack it with a non stim like LX?

X

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
Absolutely.
Can not disagree with this at all. Since I have been taking Dexaprine I have been over maintenance calories with very little, if any, fat gain. I sweat constantly, am in the bathroom twice a day, and my energy and focus is insane. I actually try and squeeze in another dose before I go off and film. I find that Dexaprine really dials me into my craft! Countless benefits to this fat burner!!!
Fat loss = every day
Apprecate the quick responses guys! Thanks! :)
Can't wait to start Dex on monday! verry excited. will be stacking it DCP. So hopefully every goes well.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Hello Gabriel,

Wow alot of your questions already answered but I will go ahead and give you my two cents...

Take as a "pre"? yes you can, that one little capsule has enough stims to put other preworkout drinks to shame... if you are looking for stims that is creatine free then this would be a very good choice....stacking it with Hemavol will give it one of the best 1-2 punch creatine-free stack out there..

if already have a pre? Just like you, I train fasted in the morning....4am my alarm wakes me up and immediately i pop in 1 dex + 2 DCP...ofc by 4:15am theres no way Im able back sleep :p....packing kids' lunches, getting my stuff together....1 hour drive to gym....by 6am I would have my preworkout drink which is Body Octane by MAN (stim-free) at the moment.

I then will not have my 2nd cap or half cap with DCP until about 2pm . So far so good...

Before doing it ^^^^that^^^way, I would take my Intense at 6am then my first dexaprine dose would be around 10:30am...

hope this helps... if im not clear then just say it here or PM me...we are always here to help

X

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
Hello Gabriel,

Wow alot of your questions already answered but I will go ahead and give you my two cents...

Take as a "pre"? yes you can, that one little capsule has enough stims to put other preworkout drinks to shame... if you are looking for stims that is creatine free then this would be a very good choice....stacking it with Hemavol will give it one of the best 1-2 punch creatine-free stack out there..

if already have a pre? Just like you, I train fasted in the morning....4am my alarm wakes me up and immediately i pop in 1 dex + 2 DCP...ofc by 4:15am theres no way Im able back sleep :p....packing kids' lunches, getting my stuff together....1 hour drive to gym....by 6am I would have my preworkout drink which is Body Octane by MAN (stim-free) at the moment.

I then will not have my 2nd cap or half cap with DCP until about 2pm . So far so good...

Before doing it ^^^^that^^^way, I would take my Intense at 6am then my first dexaprine dose would be around 10:30am...

hope this helps... if im not clear then just say it here or PM me...we are always here to help
Hey Loudy Rowdy,

What can I say man..very stunned on your response.
I appreciate it alot that you took the time to post this very detailed post. Thank you and iforce reps.

I may have to follow your protocol dosing.. Haha. I won't start till Monday but tomorrow I'm gonna use it as a testing day to see how I react to it so on Monday I would know what to expect before training. This helped me alot but was wonder what protocol/dosing you think i should go with when starting dex + DCP. I train M-TH at 430am so I wake at 3-30 to get everything I need for the day and leave to the gym at 4 which is like a 10min drive to get there. I currently do have Hemavol from my recent order of Max Intense + Hemavol which I would like to say I am a big fan of and decided to order about 8 moree haha. And On Fri. & Sat. I train at 12, so do you think a pre would work on that day or dex will be enough? Also forgot to add I use bulk creatine so was wondering if it's okay to add before my workout with Dex?

Thanks for the help! :)

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Hey Loudy Rowdy,

What can I say man..very stunned on your response.
I appreciate it alot that you took the time to post this very detailed post. Thank you and iforce reps.

I may have to follow your protocol dosing.. Haha. I won't start till Monday but tomorrow I'm gonna use it as a testing day to see how I react to it so on Monday I would know what to expect before training. This helped me alot but was wonder protocol/dosing you think i should go with when starting dex + DCP. I train M-TH at 430am so I wake at 3-30 to get everything I need for the day and leave to the gym at 4 which is like a 10min drive to get there. I currently do have Hemavol from my recent order of Max Intense + Hemavol which I would like to say I am a big fan of and decided to order about 8 moree haha. And On Fri. & Sat. I train at 12, so do you think a pre would work on that day or dex will be enough? Also forgot to add I use bulk creatine so was wondering if it's okay to add before my workout with Dex?

Thanks for the help! :)
Ha...no problem... ok with 1 hour to spare the minute you wake up... it is entirely up to you...

Wake up...pop in a Dex+DCP...drink your hemavol 20-30 minutes prior the gym...of course be sure to drink a little bit more water so that you can get the full benefits of Hemavol.... Dex+DCP can be taken again hours later.....and DCP alone before you go to bed

PERSONALLY if it was me...I would do it this way

Wake up (3:30am)...start drinking water...get my duties done...take in Intense + Hemavol 20-30 minutes prior...

now depending on your stim tolerance level you'll either go half cap or 1 cap of Dexaprine...

8am/9am...empty stomach Dex+DCP

1pm or so...empty stomach Dex+DCP .... since you already took Intense and Dex in the morning...i would suggest just half-cap of Dex.. only if you feel you need it

before bed...DCP

X

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
Ha...no problem... ok with 1 hour to spare the minute you wake up... it is entirely up to you...

Wake up...pop in a Dex+DCP...drink your hemavol 20-30 minutes prior the gym...of course be sure to drink a little bit more water so that you can get the full benefits of Hemavol.... Dex+DCP can be taken again hours later.....and DCP alone before you go to bed

PERSONALLY if it was me...I would do it this way

Wake up (3:30am)...start drinking water...get my duties done...take in Intense + Hemavol 20-30 minutes prior...

now depending on your stim tolerance level you'll either go half cap or 1 cap of Dexaprine...

8am/9am...empty stomach Dex+DCP

1pm or so...empty stomach Dex+DCP .... since you already took Intense and Dex in the morning...i would suggest just half-cap of Dex.. only if you feel you need it

before bed...DCP
Stunneddd! :) haha.
Thanks Alot Man! Appreciate it alot.
Liking the protocol & will be following it forsure. Appreciate that you took the time out of your day to do this for me.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Liking the protocol & will be following it forsure. Appreciate that you took the time out of your day to do this for me.
Let us know how it works out!

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for silly question: what is DCP???

Edit: nevermind got it. <facepalm>

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
really its no problem at all glad we could help

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not add in tt33 instead?
Well, because I want the stims pre-workout, and I would never dose my tt33 before workout, rather 30 mins prior to breakfast.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Dexephrine coming out in a new formula. Will the new Ver stack just as well with DCP? (I am assuming yes and better)

This is what I am looking at for my next PWO/cutting stim. May add Hemavol or Intense depending on your suggestions.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Dexephrine coming out in a new formula. Will the new Ver stack just as well with DCP? (I am assuming yes and better)

This is what I am looking at for my next PWO/cutting stim. May add Hemavol or Intense depending on your suggestions.
the new formula will stack well with DCP, and it's better and overall a great, complete formula, so you'll definitely like the new version stacked with DCP. Intense is a great pre-workout but with the Dexaprine, if you stack that with hemavol it's probably the best pre-workout combo for cutting. Pumps and endurance are awesome and the stim blend is great for energy and focus, and it's sustained due to the fact that we use a few different stimulants (some faster-acting, some more sustained-released-esque). any questions about stacking or those products in general hit me up :) i loved the combo during my contest prep

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

the new formula will stack well with DCP, and it's better and overall a great, complete formula, so you'll definitely like the new version stacked with DCP. Intense is a great pre-workout but with the Dexaprine, if you stack that with hemavol it's probably the best pre-workout combo for cutting. Pumps and endurance are awesome and the stim blend is great for energy and focus, and it's sustained due to the fact that we use a few different stimulants (some faster-acting, some more sustained-released-esque). any questions about stacking or those products in general hit me up :) i loved the combo during my contest prep

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Be careful stacking Dexaprine with any stim product. Dexaprine is STRONG.

Id suggest just taking your 1/2-1 dexaprine dose about 3-5 hours after your pre-wo dose
c'mon Vaughn...gotta add dexaprine to the maximise intense lol

makes a man outta me lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took two scoops of maximize intense and thought I was going to have the most epic leg day... I was so overly stimmed I and ending up leaving the gym early lol

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
This^ Insane energy and pumps from this combo.

If anyone likes the current Dexaprine version I would stock up now! We are very close to releasing the reformulated version. If you like 1,3 and 3,3/ 3,5 diiodo then load up on the current version since it will soon be going away.

BUT dont worry.... the new Dexaprine hits even harder and has less sides like the crash from the 1,3.
^^^^Looking forward to this!!^^^^

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If all is dosed well, no DSHEA-compliant stimmed fat burner currently on the market will touch the new dexaprine.

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
If all is dosed well, no DSHEA-compliant stimmed fat burner currently on the market will touch the new dexaprine.
Intrigued, although I know you see diiodos as useless.

Inb4 science says :p

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha I know. I was just remarking that I expected him to like it since it wont have 3,3 nor 3,5...

I got chu VT.

When you going to run Prime again?
ahhh OK my bad.

LOL never. My toilet couldn't handle it.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I took two scoops of maximize intense and thought I was going to have the most epic leg day... I was so overly stimmed I and ending up leaving the gym early lol
lawd why?

y u do dis? dis is y we cantz hav nice thingys :p

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
OP/Gabriel--> all PMs answered back btw

Dex+DCP+Themogenesauce anyone? :D :D:D

X

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
OP/Gabriel--> all PMs answered back btw

Dex+DCP+Themogenesauce anyone? :D :D:D

Thanks for taking the time to reply back! Appreciate it.

Started Dexaprine yesterday and the expirence was pretty epic.

Woke Up at 3:30,
Took 1 scoop Of Max.Intense + 1 scoop Hemavol pre at 4 am;
Got in the gym at 4:30am;
Took 1/2 of Dexaprine at 11am and got a sudden feeling of energy,focus, etc. Im loving this fat burner and its only day 1.

Thank you IForce for such an amazing fat burner.
Im thinking about replacing Max. Intense with Dexaprine and use that as my pre.
Opinions?! :))))))