AnaBeta Elite

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Liking this after just over a week on it.
Here's what I've noticed
:
Hunger increases.

Feeling a solid pump (especially in legs) during workouts, especially noticeable as the product has had time to get in my system.

Strength is being maintained during my cutting cycle. Despite dropping my calories again today to keep from plateauing.

Starting to have dry joints today. Not sure if it's attributed to the AnaBeta Elite, but it's definitely bad today. Again, it may have nothing to do with the AB Elite.

Anyone else have thoughts? This would be dirty with Erase Pro, anyone used both at once?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of guys will be using both at once very soon...much thanks for your feedback!

Dry joints is interesting...up your water intake a little and see what happens. A lot of guys get very thirsty on AnaBeta. We suspect it is because water is necessary for the absorption and delivery of some key nutrients to their target area

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The cortisol control in AE is likely responsible for your joint issues

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Im running anabeta elite solo right now so ill be able to give you some feedback soon. Gonna stack it with erase pro in about a month as well :)

mnowak1228

Awards
rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Here's what I've noticed
:
Hunger increases.

Feeling a solid pump (especially in legs) during workouts, especially noticeable as the product has had time to get in my system.

Strength is being maintained during my cutting cycle. Despite dropping my calories again today to keep from plateauing.

Starting to have dry joints today. Not sure if it's attributed to the AnaBeta Elite, but it's definitely bad today. Again, it may have nothing to do with the AB Elite.

Anyone else have thoughts? This would be dirty with Erase Pro, anyone used both at once?
I'm currently using both and I'm digging the results! Strength, libido, confidence, endurnance, you name it. Just now personally noticing physical changes and it is technically day 14.

I'm logging these two with DAA. Check the link in my signature and ask any questions you may have.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm currently using both and I'm digging the results! Strength, libido, confidence, endurnance, you name it. Just now personally noticing physical changes and it is technically day 14.

I'm logging these two with DAA. Check the link in my signature and ask any questions you may have.
Pure awesome right there!!!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Definitely checking out they log!

It's interesting that people say they get really thirsty. My mouth is extremely dry even as I type this. Didn't realize this was common. Usually you hear about the hunger!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely checking out they log!

It's interesting that people say they get really thirsty. My mouth is extremely dry even as I type this. Didn't realize this was common. Usually you hear about the hunger!
...good stuff, Nate...you have or haven't used Anabeta (OG) before? Just curious...

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I have used the original. I ran two bottles of it, actually. There's definitely a noticeable difference in the new and the old.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im so pumped for my alpha t2 and AE stack! (no pun intended)

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Oooh- This review just got even better!
Glad someone cares about my opinion! Haha

The AB original did not make me have hunger increases and did not give me any different pumps. However, I did manage to do a modest recomp while using the original. Lost like 5lbs and maintained muscle mass.

AB Elite my strength is being maintained/slight increase. Pumps are noticeably better. I'm dry and hard throughout the day. And my hunger level is definitely increased. We'll see how the body composition changes as I get further into the bottle.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
im so pumped for my alpha t2 and AE stack! (no pun intended)
Hahahaha, this just made me lol! Are you recomping with those two or cutting? I assume you are not bulking since you are using a thermo!

I'm currently cutting with my AB Elite. Although my body is doing more of a recomp because I'm maintaining all of my muscle mass while the fat is dropping! You'll love it!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahahaha, this just made me lol! Are you recomping with those two or cutting? I assume you are not bulking since you are using a thermo!

I'm currently cutting with my AB Elite. Although my body is doing more of a recomp because I'm maintaining all of my muscle mass while the fat is dropping! You'll love it!
its going to be a recomp but....idk how to explain it. Im going to try to lose body fat with keeping my cals somewhat high ( a bit above maintenance) but adding cardio and keeping the cals very clean. my hope is that i lose body fat and keep my muscle size or even gain a pound or two (which is unlikely)

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Antabeta makes me crazy thirsty. I finish a gal of water during my workout and 2 1/2 gals a day. I always have a gal jug with me.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question for you guys...

I like starting products never tried before solo, that being said my ish just got here! Elite and Pro!

Thinking of doing this...

Weeks 1 - 4 Anabeta Elite
5 - 8 Anabeta Elite Erase Pro
9 - 12 Erase Pro

Is this going to present a problem with Anabeta Elite containing Forskolin??

I will be taking other things as well including DAA, agmatine, multi and such. I've been taking the Agmatine and have taken DAA Erase stack before. Going to start the DAA with the Pro.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Question for you guys...

I like starting products never tried before solo, that being said my ish just got here! Elite and Pro!

9 - 12 Erase Pro

I will be taking other things as well including DAA, agmatine, multi and such. I've been taking the Agmatine and have taken DAA Erase stack before. Going to start the DAA with the Pro.
This looks good to me! Nothing wrong with the way you have it setup. You'll love it!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Question for you guys...

9 - 12 Erase Pro

I will be running a stack very similar to yours... Looking forward to your results brah.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad someone cares about my opinion! Haha

The AB original did not make me have hunger increases and did not give me any different pumps. However, I did manage to do a modest recomp while using the original. Lost like 5lbs and maintained muscle mass.

AB Elite my strength is being maintained/slight increase. Pumps are noticeably better. I'm dry and hard throughout the day. And my hunger level is definitely increased. We'll see how the body composition changes as I get further into the bottle.
hehheh, no problem Nate ;) It's good to see comparisons and such. If you recall, did you use similar nutrition/training structure on AB that you're doing now with ABE?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
hehheh, no problem Nate ;) It's good to see comparisons and such. If you recall, did you use similar nutrition/training structure on AB that you're doing now with ABE?
My training is the same or similar, at least. But my diet has changed. My daily macros and calorie levels are pretty much the same. But instead of the 6 meals per day I am now doing LeanGains style.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My training is the same or similar, at least. But my diet has changed. My daily macros and calorie levels are pretty much the same. But instead of the 6 meals per day I am now doing LeanGains style.
How long have you been doing lean gains?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's what I've noticed
:
Hunger increases.

Thanks for your mini review thus far Nate, much appreciate. :)

Im running anabeta elite solo right now so ill be able to give you some feedback soon. Gonna stack it with erase pro in about a month as well :)
Looking forward to it!

Does this mean a STACK SALE?? Lol....:yikes:
I think you need to sign up to our insider newsletter, I assume you aren't as we have just had a stack sale on these lol. We have another announcement coming shortly.

Great feedback rome, thank you. :)

I have used the original. I ran two bottles of it, actually. There's definitely a noticeable difference in the new and the old.
I think this is what everyone is wondering. Thanks for distinguishing the two.

Antabeta makes me crazy thirsty. I finish a gal of water during my workout and 2 1/2 gals a day. I always have a gal jug with me.
A client of mine started it, at day three he kept having to go to the fountain between sets because his mouth was so dry lol.

mnowak1228

Awards
I get your newsletter just havent seen anything.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get your newsletter just havent seen anything.
Have you had a recent email from us? If you are on our Facebook page you will see what I am referring to.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
How long have you been doing lean gains?
I've been doing LeanGains for 10 weeks, approximately. I was tired of reading about it and wondering. Figured I would give it a shot and see how it works. Good stuff! And I have to say, using LeanGains with AnaBeta Elite is a recipe for success. Seems to be a great recomp combo

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been doing LeanGains for 10 weeks, approximately. I was tired of reading about it and wondering. Figured I would give it a shot and see how it works. Good stuff! And I have to say, using LeanGains with AnaBeta Elite is a recipe for success. Seems to be a great recomp combo

Been thinking about trying it, how effective do you feel it is?

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I can only speak to its effectiveness in terms of reducing bodyfat. It has allowed me to maintain all muscle mass and even increase it slightly while losing bodyfat. I feel much more satisfied throughout the day as compared to eating 6 small meals per day. 60% of daily calories in one meal is quite a treat!

The BodPod results I posted a while back while using Erase Pro were done while I was doing lean gains, for the record.

image-3197452225.jpg

This is my current LeanGains setup. I recently reduced calories from 2200/1800 to the levels you see in the pic, 1900/1500.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I am really enjoying it now. I fast from 6pm to 10 am. I tried eating my last meal at 8-9 pm but I could not fast until noon due to the fact I am so active in the mornings. I feel I can have a cheat meal here and there without much damage and am getting very lean.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I have 2 bottles of AB Elite, 1 each of Erase Pro and Alpha-T2, also have clen(enough for 3, 2 week cycles)

Mind is racing right now trying to decide how I'm going to most effectively use these products with my LeanGains diet for maximum fat loss!

Thoughts?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am really enjoying it now. I fast from 6pm to 10 am. I tried eating my last meal at 8-9 pm but I could not fast until noon due to the fact I am so active in the mornings. I feel I can have a cheat meal here and there without much damage and am getting very lean.
I did lean gains for about a month after returning from 2 Weeks of living out of a hotel for training and I loved it! I had to stop though unfortunately, I'm a firefighter found out the hard way fasting in a Fire is not conducive to my well being lol!!!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I've waited a few days before commenting this, just to make sure it was an accurate observation. However, as I lay here in bed absolutely miserable I now know this is a legit observation...

I am having pumps from AB Elite that are 1000x stronger than I ever had while on a cycle of H-Drol, a freakin pro-hormone.

First of all, this speaks to the strength of AB Elite. I'm comparing it to a PH.

Second of all, this definitely sucks! My forearms are filled with a dull, painful pump right now and it is making it impossible to sleep! Also noticed some back pumps the last few days.

Curious as to why this could be?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn dude! You sure you didn't get a bottle of Anadrol Elite by mistake?
What's your diet like?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
However, as I lay here in bed absolutely miserable I now know this is a legit observation...

Second of all, this definitely sucks! My forearms are filled with a dull, painful pump right now and it is making it impossible to sleep!

Think we all know why, bro. TMI bro TMI!!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've waited a few days before commenting this, just to make sure it was an accurate observation. However, as I lay here in bed absolutely miserable I now know this is a legit observation...

I am having pumps from AB Elite that are 1000x stronger than I ever had while on a cycle of H-Drol, a freakin pro-hormone.

First of all, this speaks to the strength of AB Elite. I'm comparing it to a PH.

Second of all, this definitely sucks! My forearms are filled with a dull, painful pump right now and it is making it impossible to sleep! Also noticed some back pumps the last few days.

Forskolin is a vasodilator but this sounds a tad unrealistic

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think we all know why, bro. TMI bro TMI!!!
Forearms, plural- what you are implying involves either alternating hands or simultaneous lol.

Nate, I have no idea why you have such an extreme forearm pump I am afraid. Unless you were doing what Dvaldez implied and you were using a Fat Gripz attachment...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't need the Fat Gripz attachment ;)

CUZ I'M THAT BIG

nabil38

nabil38

Awards
Hello i Want advice for à stack i Want keep m'y lean physique i current run erase pro itself i'm enjoy by results (2 week run) but i Want purchase another bottle of EP but i hesitate add compound 20 or anabeta élite thanks

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I wish I knew why it was happening. I've had extreme pumps like that in my quads, lower back, and now forearm (should have been singular).

Of everything I've mentioned that I'm observing from the AB Elite, silly me forgot to mention the vascularity increases. I had vascularity increases from AB original, as well. The increases is quite significant, actually.

We'll see how it goes through the end of the bottle. Maybe like Flex said, I got a juiced bottle! Haha

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Hello i Want advice for à stack i Want keep m'y lean physique i current run erase pro itself i'm enjoy by results (2 week run) but i Want purchase another bottle of EP but i hesitate add compound 20 or anabeta élite thanks
Grab the AB Elite. I haven't used the Compound 20, can't speak for it. However, the AB Elite I'm liking a lot!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forearms, plural- what you are implying involves either alternating hands or simultaneous lol.

Nate, I have no idea why you have such an extreme forearm pump I am afraid. Unless you were doing what Dvaldez implied and you were using a Fat Gripz attachment...
Fat gripz attachment??? You guys don't have to use both hands? Weird...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have 2 bottles of AB Elite, 1 each of Erase Pro and Alpha-T2, also have clen(enough for 3, 2 week cycles)

Mind is racing right now trying to decide how I'm going to most effectively use these products with my LeanGains diet for maximum fat loss!

Thoughts?
So many options!

Erase Pro + AT2 for 4 weeks, and high dose AE for 6 weeks?

Well the pumps from the anacyclus alone are intense, especially when taken with a meal...for me anyways. Forsk adds a little more vasodilator effect, and the combination of everything is putting you in a greater anabolic state in general

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
So many options!

Erase Pro + AT2 for 4 weeks, and high dose AE for 6 weeks?

Well the pumps from the anacyclus alone are intense, especially when taken with a meal...for me anyways. Forsk adds a little more vasodilator effect, and the combination of everything is putting you in a greater anabolic state in general
I like that dosing thought! You think the AE would best be used after the Alpha-T2 and EP? I was hoping to use the EP and AE together. But ultimately I want the combo that will yield the most fat loss. I know for certain the Clen will be used last, once my bodyfat levels are about 8ish

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I agree. I've taken both 5 and 6 on a refeed day and can say the difference isn't a lot

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not sure I would even feel the need to increase the dosage, but what was the dosing schedule for that extra cap?
On OG Anabeta people run the 5th cap with the preworkout cap(2 pre) bigger greater pumps ect. And off days just 5 spread out during the day.

ABE would be 3 caps Pre, 2 post
But I don't think taking 5 with the other test ingredients is really needed.