anabeta elite ? is dhea in it ?

  1. Advanced Member
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    2721
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    66.74%

    anabeta elite ? is dhea in it ?


    Hey guys I have noticed theirs something new in anabeta elite I used the first one and had bad sides which was it made me tired ...

    I see the new one has a new compound added on another board people said it has the same thing as stano drol and androhard in it another board said just dhea does anyone know ? Would like to know if this would has something added for energy as first one made me tired ...

    I love erase pro and daa so I'm looking forward to giving anabeta elite a go ... Anyone can chime in to tell me what the upgrade is I will really appreciate it ...

    Has anyone used it yet ? Not sure if its out I'm from the uk seem a couple of new logs a few days in ...

  2. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,319
    Rep Power
    5744660
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    41.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I thought there was a label posted on here somewhere. The new ingredients are,

    Forskolin(95% from Coleus Forskohlii)

    5-Androsten-3b,7b-Diol-17-One
  3. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I thought there was a label posted on here somewhere. The new ingredients are,

    Forskolin(95% from Coleus Forskohlii)

    5-Androsten-3b,7b-Diol-17-One
    Correct
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    2721
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    66.74%

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Correct
    Sorry but can you explain what 5-Androsten-3b,7b-Diol-17-One is for me ?
  5. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,627
    Rep Power
    6463399
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    27.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    It is a metabolite of DHEA that is not hormonally active in the sense that exogenous DHEA can be
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,349
    Rep Power
    1101703
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    It is a metabolite of DHEA that is not hormonally active in the sense that exogenous DHEA can be
    Maybe if you tell him what it does in the body he might understand it as well.
  7. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It is a metabolite of DHEA that is not hormonally active in the sense that exogenous DHEA can be
    This,
    cortisol inhibitor
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  8. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,349
    Rep Power
    1101703
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

    This,
    cortisol inhibitor
    Nice!
  9. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,163
    Rep Power
    294028
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    It is 7-oh, not epiandrosterone or DHEA. Its purpose in the product is to control cortisol levels.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  10. Advanced Member
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    2721
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    66.74%

    Great thabks for help guys I'm gonna do a two month stack of anabeta elite erase pro and daa looking for lean gains and to try to get leaner
  11. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,365
    Rep Power
    10742671
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    42.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    Hey guys I have noticed theirs something new in anabeta elite I used the first one and had bad sides which was it made me tired ...

    I see the new one has a new compound added on another board people said it has the same thing as stano drol and androhard in it another board said just dhea does anyone know ? Would like to know if this would has something added for energy as first one made me tired ...

    I love erase pro and daa so I'm looking forward to giving anabeta elite a go ... Anyone can chime in to tell me what the upgrade is I will really appreciate it ...

    Has anyone used it yet ? Not sure if its out I'm from the uk seem a couple of new logs a few days in ...
    This information scares me. Our ingredient is written clearly in the write-up and ingredients list without misleading nomenclature. If you have any other questions on our ingredients please feel free to come straight to us with questions rather than asking on any board that provided you with the above information.

    We are a helpful bunch!

    Ben
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,330
    Rep Power
    3607565
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    14.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    Great thabks for help guys I'm gonna do a two month stack of anabeta elite erase pro and daa looking for lean gains and to try to get leaner
    Tear it up!

    You should use the education you gained in this thread to educate the confused people on other forums
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Y U NO TELL ME ABOUT ANABETA ELITE??!
    By steppinRazor in forum PES
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 03:59 AM
  2. AnaBeta Elite: Hunger
    By Natestreo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 10:24 AM
  3. anabeta elite in nutra??
    By massolic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 12:11 AM
  4. Anabeta Elite?
    By Herm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 05:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in