6 pack help - AnabolicMinds.com

6 pack help

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  176 lbs.

6 pack help

I am bulking now. Is there anything that will help or is it possible to have a six pack while bulking? Any supplements or creams that help?

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lean bulk. Eat clean. Yes there are supplements that help control bodyfat
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  176 lbs.

What supplements would u reccomend because I dont want like a fat burner that limits my muscle gain or makes me lose weight
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well during any kind of bulk even a lean bulk you should loose some definition so it basically come down to if you already are really defined
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  176 lbs.

I'm defined and have gotten a lot bigger and noticed I have gained a little more fat on my abs. Is there any way to help out with that during a bulk besides eating clean
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A good GDA bro like slin sane
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cg123
    What supplements would u reccomend because I dont want like a fat burner that limits my muscle gain or makes me lose weight
    I'm currently gaining weight and leaning out with Compound20 and Erase Pro. I'm up 4 lbs after a month and my abs are more visible than when I started. My diet and training are obviously a big part of the equation but the stack is without a doubt making a difference.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cg123 View Post
    I'm defined and have gotten a lot bigger and noticed I have gained a little more fat on my abs. Is there any way to help out with that during a bulk besides eating clean
    Diet is number one but...

A lot of people go to PES' Erase, an AI, when they want to recomp the core. When you cut out estrogen you tend to lean out and harden up/dense while tightening the stomache. You can even stack it with Anabeta which helps you absorb more nutrients from the food you intake.

Stepping up would be the Erase Pro with has the benefits of OG Erase, but has a site inhibitor to stop conversion at the site and an ingredient to help boost testosterone levels. Also there is the new Anabeta Elite which again has OG Anabetas benefits, but comes with two ingredients to bump-up testosterone.

IMO these are the best in class. You can stack Alpha-T2(low stim fatburner) or SNS DAA caps with it too.

I's running a log on ABE and EP. Follow the link, sub in, and ask em any questions you may want to know! PM me anytime with questions.
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
  9. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm currently gaining weight and leaning out with Compound20 and Erase Pro. I'm up 4 lbs after a month and my abs are more visible than when I started. My diet and training are obviously a big part of the equation but the stack is without a doubt making a difference.
    This too is a great stack! Plan on taking it during my cut.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rome32

This too is a great stack! Plan on taking it during my cut.
    For sure. I think you'll be impressed. I'm actually logging it and you can see my progress (pics) after 3 weeks.
    PES Representative
  11. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

For sure. I think you'll be impressed. I'm actually logging it and you can see my progress (pics) after 3 weeks.
    PM me the link. On mobile.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rome32

PM me the link. On mobile.
    Sent
    PES Representative
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    A good GDA bro like slin sane
    Or SLINshot
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

If you want to get lean and pack on lean muscle mass recomp would be the best option to you, go ~ 200 - 500 calories over your maintenance level. I don't like to go too detailed with diets, just eat plenty of lean meat, good fats and complex carbohydrates. Lift weights and do HIIT ~3 times a week.

Supplements that can HELP you keep lean while bulking / recomping; PES Anabeta, ALCAR, a GDA like Slin Sane and Na-R-ALA, TTA
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  15. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    If you want to get lean and pack on lean muscle mass recomp would be the best option to you, go ~ 200 - 500 calories over your maintenance level. I don't like to go too detailed with diets, just eat plenty of lean meat, good fats and complex carbohydrates. Lift weights and do HIIT ~3 times a week.

Supplements that can HELP you keep lean while bulking / recomping; PES Anabeta, ALCAR, a GDA like Slin Sane and Na-R-ALA, TTA
    Word
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cg123 View Post
    I am bulking now. Is there anything that will help or is it possible to have a six pack while bulking? Any supplements or creams that help?
    You can gain muscle while doing cardio, and don't trick yourself into thinking eating everything in sight as the only way to bulk and gain muscle.
    Truth
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 03:42 PM
  2. Turning 4 pack into a 6 pack
    By potobori in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 12:51 AM
  3. PCT pack?
    By jtterrible in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 12:36 AM
  4. pSarm/Formadrol Twin Pack (Twin Pack)
    By CorpKiller in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 10:46 PM