Dry Joints With Erase?

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using Erase for right at 2 weeks (2 caps/day), and it seems to be working quite well. However, over the last 3-4 days my joints have really dried out (elbows specifically).

My question; do I cut back to 1/day, or can I add something additional to lube me up? I currently take 3000mg fish oil 3-4 times a day, and that's been adequate until now.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
I've been on daily Erase Pro for more than a month. When the elbow pain soreness kicks in, I take 2 Super Cissus by USP. Clears it up in a few hours. I find that 2-4 Super Cissus as maintenance keeps the pain away, and if I stop taking it the soreness creeps back in in about 48 hours.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These guys got it right, super cissus will clear it right up

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope its okay for me to invade this thread but does erase and erase like products decrease synovial fluid in the joints therefore causing pain?

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope its okay for me to invade this thread but does erase and erase like products decrease synovial fluid in the joints therefore causing pain?
Good question. Will +rep everyone when I get to my laptop, my elbows thank you.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
From what I know, it is not totally understood why exactly low estrogen causes joint pain. The symptom, however, is extremely common. Many women suffer this when they hit menopause and estrogen levels fall off.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What exactly does this feel like? I have seen people talk about dry joints, but I have never really looked into it. I'm currently running an AI, I guess I don't really know what to look for lol. Would it just be pain when moving elbows, knees etc?

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
For me it just feels like a dull ache when the elbow is stationary. Like I slightly pulled a tendon. It doesn't hurt more when I use the joint. I've only felt it in the elbows, but I always kill it with Super Cissus right away so I've never experienced a progression to other joints.

What exactly does this feel like? I have seen people talk about dry joints, but I have never really looked into it. I'm currently running an AI, I guess I don't really know what to look for lol. Would it just be pain when moving elbows, knees etc?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me it just feels like a dull ache when the elbow is stationary. Like I slightly pulled a tendon. It doesn't hurt more when I use the joint. I've only felt it in the elbows, but I always kill it with Super Cissus right away so I've never experienced a progression to other joints.
Ok,thats what I was thinking. I have had times where my knees would be aching and almost feel restless, I always though to myself " hey I bet its dry joints" lol

murk01

murk01

Awards
Yep. I have it in my shoulders more then elbow. I take 3 erase a day. I'd rather deal with the pain then lay off the erase. But planing a Supp break. Soon anyway

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep. I have it in my shoulders more then elbow. I take 3 erase a day. I'd rather deal with the pain then lay off the erase. But planing a Supp break. Soon anyway
It's starting to creep into my 'problem shoulder' too, but it's much more prevalent in my elbows.

murk01

murk01

Awards
My elbows are even sensitive to the touch. Finish ur cycle and take some time off. Its hard as hell to stay out the gym for a week or two. But u will come back refreshed

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Supercissus is my go to supp for any joint issues.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I am nearly done with my first bottle of erase and I have just started to experience the joint soreness everyone refers too. Its mostly in the elbows but its nothing too bad. Taking 3 a day. Gonna pick up some super cissus when i run erase pro for sure!

The results have been amazing so far. Definitely dried out with increased muscle definition. Excellent product :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Balla,

I seriously doubt that synovial fluid is actually decreased when taking AIs. If that was the case and you were feeling joint pain while on an AI due to synovial fluid drop, and then you cycled off... the pain would continue because synovial fluid is something that does not regenerate (its been awhile since A+P but I'm pretty sure thats the case).

I would attribute this more to an inflammatory response similar to something like bursitis.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Balla,

I seriously doubt that synovial fluid is actually decreased when taking AIs. If that was the case and you were feeling joint pain while on an AI due to synovial fluid drop, and then you cycled off... the pain would continue because synovial fluid is something that does not regenerate (its been awhile since A+P but I'm pretty sure thats the case).

I would attribute this more to an inflammatory response similar to something like bursitis.
where did you read synovial fluid can not be replenished? ive always thought the inner membrane of synovial joints called the synovial membrane secretes synovial fluid into the joint cavity.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where did you read synovial fluid can not be replenished? ive always thought the inner membrane of synovial joints called the synovial membrane secretes synovial fluid into the joint cavity.
Some googling and I stand corrected. For some reason I thought we were born with all we had lol... this is coming from my college years of studying combined with binge drinking. My bad. I still don't think its synovial reduction is causing the pain.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I didn't think it was, but I just wanted to throw that idea out there in case I was right. I know you can't do this long term, but in extreme pain, take an OTC anti inflammatory

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Some googling and I stand corrected. For some reason I thought we were born with all we had lol... this is coming from my college years of studying combined with binge drinking. My bad. I still don't think its synovial reduction is causing the pain.
Penzoil is very relieved to hear to you were wrong about that :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Penzoil is very relieved to hear to you were wrong about that :)
lol yea I dunno where I came up with that. The lungs are my specialty I'll just leave it at that ;)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fish oil and water has worked for many...sounds like your E was already low.

What also works for some is adding in a test booster, like some DAA, as test boosters will give more for the Erase to play with

steppinRazor

Awards
megadosing fish oil and supper cissus is a must for me when im on erase/pro..works like a charm.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so could low PH and low HCO3 mean dry joints from metabolic acidosis? hahaha
Nah man the lungs would make that a compensated acidosis in no time ;)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
megadosing fish oil and supper cissus is a must for me when im on erase/pro..works like a charm.
They dont even need to be megadosed in my experience, standard fish oil & cissus take joint pain out of the game for me.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I've been on daily Erase Pro for more than a month. When the elbow pain soreness kicks in, I take 2 Super Cissus by USP. Clears it up in a few hours. I find that 2-4 Super Cissus as maintenance keeps the pain away, and if I stop taking it the soreness creeps back in in about 48 hours.
I agree I have had the best luck with Super Cissus by USP.My elbows felt like rusty door hinges. I swore i could almost hear them creaking. I had tried every version of Glucosamine and Chondroitan to reduce the pain and nothing worked until I got Cissus.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I have arthritis in both shoulders and loss of some range of motion. I was concerned about taking erase after hearing about dry joints. I take 1 erase in the morning and 1 at night. I began super cissus after hearing good things from the forums. I have to say, i have had no problems with dry joints. Shoulders feel fine.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have arthritis in both shoulders and loss of some range of motion. I was concerned about taking erase after hearing about dry joints. I take 1 erase in the morning and 1 at night. I began super cissus after hearing good things from the forums. I have to say, i have had no problems with dry joints. Shoulders feel fine.
Glad to hear you've escaped the dreaded dry joints!

steppinRazor

Awards
They dont even need to be megadosed in my experience, standard fish oil & cissus take joint pain out of the game for me.
Yeah the mega dosing of the cissus isn't necessary but IMO with the fish oil it does help.. I take 8-10 grams daily..I'm back to normal dosing in the cissus. Although I did feel like a million bucks when taking 6 super cissus

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
/\/\x2

Keep the same dose, and add in Osteo Sport or some type of cissus product along with the fish oil. Free Test has the same ingredient that is causing the issue at a similar dose, and this is what works best for me and many others

BigDSB

BigDSB

Awards
Wow, glad I found this thread. I am on day 3 of Erase, and I only take fish oil. Gotta get some super cissus before I get to week 2 of this cycle. I want to stop dry joints before they even start.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Week 3 on erase. 5 days on super cissus & no problems..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, glad I found this thread. I am on day 3 of Erase, and I only take fish oil. Gotta get some super cissus before I get to week 2 of this cycle. I want to stop dry joints before they even start.
not all people experience it though. ive taken erase, free test and erase pro and i dont experience any joint pain.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its not a universal side effect, just a common one. You may not even get joint pain.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
4 caps of Supercissus works well for me. I'm on day 8 of erase pro with no issues yet.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got some of the USP Super Cissus today at 10 (as soon as *** opened-it was the only place that had it locally so shoosh!), took my first 2 caps and I'm already feeling better about 6 hours later.

Placebo, or does this stuff work that fast?

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
This is my experience too. I often forget to take my cissus. Joint pain creeps in, take two Super Cissus, pain gone in a couple hours. Win.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It really does work that fast....cissus is great stuff

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I have very loose joints and I regularly have joint pain. Glucosamine has made little difference for me but Cissus has kept me in the weightroom. Best bang for the buck for those with joint issues!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This has turned into a testimonial thread for super cissus, lol

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This has turned into a testimonial thread for super cissus, lol
Using SCRX with Erase has been a growing popularity online and in retail the past 3-4 months. Guys who normally get too dried out from 3 caps and suffer from joint tenderness add in SCRX and the tenderness subsides...and they still get to have the 3 cap dose