Carbonite Stack

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys,

I was thinking of possibly running this during my cut soon. It's Compound 20 and Erase Pro together. I saw Nutraplanet has got it for a pretty good price for the two of them. Has anyone looked into picking this stack up?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say go for it!

Those two together compliment each other so nicely, theres no reason not to add them, ESPECIALLY at that price

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I say go for it!

Those two together compliment each other so nicely, theres no reason not to add them, ESPECIALLY at that price
Absolutely!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking about running this during pct

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just bought it yesterday. Ran the original erase earlier this year and loved it. Can't wait to try erase pro right before summer. I think I'm going to run it solo. I think I'm gonna save the compound 20 for next fall/winter to stack with anabeta for a clean bulk.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just bought it yesterday. Ran the original erase earlier this year and loved it. Can't wait to try erase pro right before summer. I think I'm going to run it solo. I think I'm gonna save the compound 20 for next fall/winter to stack with anabeta for a clean bulk.
Sounds like a solid plan!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup. I think so too. excited to see how erase pro treats me paired up with leangains. Should help kickstart the leangains fat loss.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup. I think so too. excited to see how erase pro treats me paired up with leangains. Should help kickstart the leangains fat loss.
Absolutely. I have not had the opportunity to try some Erase Pro. Erase, however, blew my expectations through and through. Used it solo for about two weeks, then added Compound-20. Simply incredible! To imagine that Erase Pro/Compound-20 should trump Erase/Compound-20 is mind-blowing. The stack is aptly called "The Carbonite Stack". That's the stack I'll try in a few weeks.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely. I have not had the opportunity to try some Erase Pro. Erase, however, blew my expectations through and through. Used it solo for about two weeks, then added Compound-20. Simply incredible! To imagine that Erase Pro/Compound-20 should trump Erase/Compound-20 is mind-blowing. The stack is aptly called "The Carbonite Stack". That's the stack I'll try in a few weeks.
Sounds like a "strategic move" on your part, lol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Turbo-Pun. Ha

Lots of hood feedback though.

If Strategicmove liked the OG Erase plus C-20 then I'm gonna give it a go with the Pro!
You'll be more than satisfied.

Theres a legit money back guarantee for anyone who isnt, but i doubt we'll be giving any money back.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently running/logging the stack in my cut! Absolutely in love with it and you are welcome to follow along.... Down about 8.5-9.5 lbs about 5 weeks in. I definitely recommend picking this up for an eight week run as the strength gains really started to hit around week 3-4. Best of luck to you bud!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been running the Erase Pro/Compound20 stack for the last month and I can confidently say that it has been one of the most effective periods of training I can remember. The positive changes in body composition have far exceeded my expectations. As of today I'm up 4lbs and have been noticeably leaning out since shortly after the first week. Diet and training were not changed but the results are something that I previously could not achieve. I'm going to continue this stack another month and expect further advancements in my physique. If you have a good understanding of how to use supplements to your advantage this stack will definitely deliver. I highly recommend taking advantage of it while its available at such an amazing price.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm loving this feedback!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great feedback guys, def love this stack

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Turbo-Pun. Ha

Lots of hood feedback though.

If Strategicmove liked the OG Erase plus C-20 then I'm gonna give it a go with the Pro!
To say he liked it is an understatement. He doffed his hat in deep respect.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I compiled a little list of testimonials from the stacks we have so far. Hopefully this will be helpful. :)

Erase pro- This stuff is no joke. Dry's you up for sure, gives you a much tighter look and feel. Very strong though and I would not recommend using it daily to start out. Start with EOD and see how your body reacts before going any more then that. I did seem to have an issue with acne from this product and the low estrogen caused my skin to get a bit dried out. I think I personally will only use this product for pct purposes.

Compound 20- This product seemed to do exactly what is says. It for sure helped me lean out and get muscle's looking more full and prominent. Seemed like every workout was enjoyable and I gained a bit of strength even when the run turned into a cut. Would be a good product to run at 8 weeks as I noticed most of my strength gains near the end of the run. Ideal product for a cut/recomp. Definitely gave me a more vascular look too, veins in my neck and chest were popping out that I had never seen before.
Day 4:

Oh man, I felt so amazing. Shoulders and traps were both on fire, felt super pumped. Oh, and the vascularity on my forearms was insane! But everything all around my shoulders felt great. Such a good workout, and I'm glad I lowered the weight and did higher reps on everything else. Really helped make the workout since shoulder day isn't really my favorite workout day.
Day 17

Really feel like this stuff is really helping to lean me out. Can't wait to see how these final weeks turn out.

Hitting up legs tomorrow.. it'll be rough.
you shouldnt be disapointed with this stack at all. Barely over a week and I can see some improvements. My arms are leaning out a little. Tomorrow i'll weigh in and see if ive dropped any weight.
Also I decided to take some measurments and saw that my waist size from fall has gone down about 2 inches, cool! The past couple of weeks I had a feeling pants were feeling a little looser. So the suspicion had proved correct that I had dropped some size in the desired places and my face is looking a little slimmer to boot. Tomorrow i'll weight in to get a more accurate progress update.
So took my first dose of c20 and erase this morning with breakfast.
Not quite sure if this is placebo or not but I seemed to get a gda type feeling about 2 hours after my first dose.
Fluke or is that what c20 does.....that we will find out.
Next dose to be taken soon and then training time.
Ok 1 week in so far.
Dude seriously what is this stuff ?!
My workouts are intense. Now I have taken jack3d before and I know what a stimmed out workout feels like but this is different. Ive also taken erase before and didnt have these kind of results. I'm just super intense. Did some grappling last night and felt strong as fark ! Grappled a guy who easily had 100 pounds on me and was able to hold him down and submit him. For those in the know I caught him in a scarfold armbar and a head and arm choke.
Second thing I'm noticing is a tightness in my chest and arms that I have not had ever ! Stomach is still a little jiggly but after losing so much weight its to be expected. Hopefully that will tighten up as well. Very excited for the next couple of weeks !
New update.
Ok seriously wtf. I am trying to cut to look as good as possible on the cruise but I cannot seem to drop any weight ! Some may say this is a bad thing but here's what's happening. My waist has been getting smaller. According to my scale that reads body fat I have actually dropped 2% since starting this cycle. My workouts have also gotten crazy intense and I am pushing harder then I think I ever have.

I'm feeling crazy strong. It's nuts to because these are the effects I wanted from my epi cycle but for some reason I just wasn't getting the results.
Can't wait to see what a full 8 week cycle of this stuff will bring !

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very good compilation Ben!

nokkT

Awards
I, too, have been running this stack for the better part of a month, now. I'm very happy with the results I've seen thus far with very little modification at all to my diet. Just posted this up in my log not too long ago in response to a question made:

"Oh yeah, I'm definitely liking the stack. As posted a little bit back I've lost a little bit a weight, a little bit of BF, and I'm leaning out quite nicely. I've noticed my waist getting smaller, the vascularity in my arms is phenomenal. A lot of the muscles are really just popping on through and looking great. My workouts have all been great, especially doing this new regiment. I've been very happy with it so far. All this has been on the exact same meal regiment that I've been following for the past month. Which is only 200 cals less than I was taking to maintain."

So, without any real changes I've gone from 188lbs and 15.7% BF to 184lbs and 14.7% BF. That reading was taken just about two weeks ago only 12 days into the stack. That is without really trying to lose any weight. The bigger surprise is that I am actually just getting leaner. I mentioned to someone else just the other day that is running the same stack that I can go up to the next notch in my belt. Needless to say, first time running this stack, and it is something I'd definitely consider investing in.

As far as any side effects, haven't gotten much. Didn't get any bloat, no appetite suppression (appetite actually increased), no joint pain taking the Erase Pro every day, mild acne on the shoulders and some dry lips.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I, too, have been running this stack for the better part of a month, now. I'm very happy with the results I've seen thus far with very little modification at all to my diet. Just posted this up in my log not too long ago in response to a question made:

"Oh yeah, I'm definitely liking the stack. As posted a little bit back I've lost a little bit a weight, a little bit of BF, and I'm leaning out quite nicely. I've noticed my waist getting smaller, the vascularity in my arms is phenomenal. A lot of the muscles are really just popping on through and looking great. My workouts have all been great, especially doing this new regiment. I've been very happy with it so far. All this has been on the exact same meal regiment that I've been following for the past month. Which is only 200 cals less than I was taking to maintain."

So, without any real changes I've gone from 188lbs and 15.7% BF to 184lbs and 14.7% BF. That reading was taken just about two weeks ago only 12 days into the stack. That is without really trying to lose any weight. The bigger surprise is that I am actually just getting leaner. I mentioned to someone else just the other day that is running the same stack that I can go up to the next notch in my belt. Needless to say, first time running this stack, and it is something I'd definitely consider investing in.

As far as any side effects, haven't gotten much. Didn't get any bloat, no appetite suppression (appetite actually increased), no joint pain taking the Erase Pro every day, mild acne on the shoulders and some dry lips.
Great feedback man! I'm getting excited to start mine!!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks for the feedback man

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 5 weeks into this stack now and it's absolutely amazing. I was maintaining at a weight of 232 lbs for a couple months before I started this stack. When I started this stack, I cut 80 calories a day by switching the dressing on my salad in the evening. That's it. After that, I saw no reason to cut my calories any further. The weight has been melting off with no change in diet! I've consistently lost about 2 lbs a week, which is what I would normally shoot for when reducing calories every week.

As for side effects I've noticed: Extreme hunger the first couple of weeks, increased libido in the beginning followed by a pretty severe crash in the third week. Shoulder and chest acne, dry skin, and chapped lips (which never happens to me). And I was peeing so much the first couple of weeks!

I've gone from having my pants tight on me, to falling off my butt and tightening up a notch in my belt. In 4 weeks, I went from 20% bodyfat to 17% bodyfat, which at my weight, also represented an increase of 2lbs of lean mass, while losing fat! Unfortunately, I have not noticed any of the strength increases that others have.

Pick up the stack while it's on sale. I am, and I'll be running it later this summer for PCT.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about 5 weeks into this stack now and it's absolutely amazing. I was maintaining at a weight of 232 lbs for a couple months before I started this stack. When I started this stack, I cut 80 calories a day by switching the dressing on my salad in the evening. That's it. After that, I saw no reason to cut my calories any further. The weight has been melting off with no change in diet! I've consistently lost about 2 lbs a week, which is what I would normally shoot for when reducing calories every week.

As for side effects I've noticed: Extreme hunger the first couple of weeks, increased libido in the beginning followed by a pretty severe crash in the third week. Shoulder and chest acne, dry skin, and chapped lips (which never happens to me). And I was peeing so much the first couple of weeks!

I've gone from having my pants tight on me, to falling off my butt and tightening up a notch in my belt. In 4 weeks, I went from 20% bodyfat to 17% bodyfat, which at my weight, also represented an increase of 2lbs of lean mass, while losing fat! Unfortunately, I have not noticed any of the strength increases that others have.

Pick up the stack while it's on sale. I am, and I'll be running it later this summer for PCT.
I'd take no strength gains to lose that much fat and gain 2lbs of lean mass!

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I am one week into my compound 20, loving it so far......sweating like 12 fat boys locked in a tiny closet, but liking it nevertheless. I plan to add prime this week and continue the stack for 8 weeks. I want to know if I can run the stack for 8 weeks, then jump right into a ph cycle of PP Androhard/adrobulk, then use compound 20 for pct of 8 weeks. Crazy right? I figure since C20 was natural, it should not hurt to run it like that....wrong?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am one week into my compound 20, loving it so far......sweating like 12 fat boys locked in a tiny closet, but liking it nevertheless. I plan to add prime this week and continue the stack for 8 weeks. I want to know if I can run the stack for 8 weeks, then jump right into a ph cycle of PP Androhard/adrobulk, then use compound 20 for pct of 8 weeks. Crazy right? I figure since C20 was natural, it should not hurt to run it like that....wrong?
Glad to know you are enjoying your run of Compound-20 so far. Yes, you can add PRIME to it and run them for eight weeks (that is, run Compound-20 for a total of eight weeks). You can add Compound-20 to your PCT. Thank you for your support.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Strat, as always, you give good advice. Any input on me running the PH after the first 8 weeks of c20. From your response, it seems you were also indicating not to run Prime for the 8 weeks

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Strat, as always, you give good advice. Any input on me running the PH after the first 8 weeks of c20. From your response, it seems you were also indicating not to run Prime for the 8 weeks
I meant you should run Compound-20 for a total of eight weeks. So, if you add PRIME after Week 2 of Compound-20, for instance, then you can run Compound-20 and PRIME for another six weeks (for a maximum of eight weeks of Compound-20), and can run PRIME for another two weeks after the end of your Compound-20 run (for a total of eight weeks on PRIME).

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

This is awesome. Thanks for sharing

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could run it for 8 weeks and jump into a PH cycle if you wish.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Run it prior to, and after a PH cycle

Erase Pro + C20 PCT! Someone is logging that now i believe

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, running 8 weeks of c20, then 8 weeks of AH/ AB, then 8 weeks of c20, that would take me to thru the summer, then I can relax, and get ready for either my next metro dash or tough mudder competition.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, running 8 weeks of c20, then 8 weeks of AH/ AB, then 8 weeks of c20, that would take me to thru the summer, then I can relax, and get ready for either my next metro dash or tough mudder competition.
Sounds like you have some cycles cut out for you!

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Lol, I figure this might be the good way to keep my games at the cycle ing

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about typos. Keep gains after a cycle for a longer time.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry about typos. Keep gains after a cycle for a longer time.
Oh, lol. Indeed. I personally would probably throw some Anabeta in the mix if that was my goal though.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys,

I was thinking of possibly running this during my cut soon. It's Compound 20 and Erase Pro together. I saw Nutraplanet has got it for a pretty good price for the two of them. Has anyone looked into picking this stack up?
I ran a log of this. 4 weeks enjoyed it for the most part and put up a final review.... U can take a look if you are interested...