- 04-17-2012, 10:15 PM
- 04-17-2012, 11:27 PM
We've had a lot of people who were sensitive to DAA say Intimidate get them no issues. When are you taking it? Has your diet changed at all recently? How much fiber/day do you take in?iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
- 04-18-2012, 06:36 AM
I didnt have an bloat issues when i took it.
04-18-2012, 05:15 PM
we haven't heard of any issues related to bloating with Intimidate and I can't think of any reason why it would or could cause bloating based on the science behind it. if you made any major diet changes recently that could have caused it
MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
04-18-2012, 05:57 PM
Agreed with this... What else are you taking?Originally Posted by allnatural923
Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
Coach AB @ BossBody.net
04-19-2012, 04:14 AM
If you are using intimidate.. are you bulking? If so.. did you increase your Cal's at the same time of starting like most people do?
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
Similar Forum Threads
- By the gym rat in forum SupplementsReplies: 255Last Post: 04-25-2012, 04:26 PM
- By John33 in forum I-Force NutritionReplies: 24Last Post: 04-24-2012, 01:07 AM
- By alwaysfirst in forum SupplementsReplies: 40Last Post: 04-09-2012, 10:00 PM
- By Mission1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 235Last Post: 04-05-2012, 10:27 AM
- By newman897 in forum SupplementsReplies: 47Last Post: 02-28-2012, 10:29 PM