Would like Pre Workout criticism/advice

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  223 lbs.

Would like Pre Workout criticism/advice

Hour before workout - small meal/protein (usually some carbs and a piece of meat)
    30 minutes before - Hemavol, Beta-Alanine, and Erase.
    20 minutes before - Assault

I just want to know if I'm utilizing my time and product to the best of it's ability and if I can add anything to give me ridiculous workout.

Thinking about taking Purple Wrath for intra workout.

Thanks all.
    Last edited by ForAnAngel; 04-17-2012 at 08:22 PM. Reason: forgot something

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ForAnAngel View Post
    Hour before workout - small meal/protein (usually some carbs and a piece of meat)

I just want to know if I'm utilizing my time and product to the best of it's ability and if I can add anything to give me ridiculous workout.

Thanks all.
    I don't think half hour is enough time from your pre workout meal to your Hemavol. I really like to take those ingredients on a completely empty stomach to notice max effects. I'd do the Hemavol on empty stomach, ten minutes later assault, fifteen minutes later pre workout meal. JMO

Haven't used Purple Wraath in years. Solid supplement. But I really like Modern BCAA. Fruit punch tastes great!! Recover Pro looks like a great bang for the buck too.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

assault already has a hefty dose of beta, no need for more....purple wraath is a great intra product with a good amount of beta as well, divide ur beta through out the day....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I don't think half hour is enough time from your pre workout meal to your Hemavol. I really like to take those ingredients on a completely empty stomach to notice max effects. I'd do the Hemavol on empty stomach, ten minutes later assault, fifteen minutes later pre workout meal. JMO
    no....do not consume food directly after you take your pwo's...it will negate the effects! complete backwards advice.....not to mention by the time your food digests the pre's would have little to no effect......
    www.lgsciences.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    no....do not consume food directly after you take your pwo's...it will negate the effects! complete backwards advice.....not to mention by the time your food digests the pre's would have little to no effect......
    I didn't say directly after. I said pre workout on empty stomach for full absorption and quick digestion. Pre workout meal 15 minutes later. Or better yet 20-30 later. If I eat a meal, I'm still digesting it half hour later, so why would I take my supplements with food already in my stomach?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

consuming your pwo meal after you take your pwo supplements can/will negate the purpose of using a pwo product, not to mention by the time your food digests to workout the pre's would be waring off.....your better off skipping the pre meal all together and just use your supp's for that matter
    www.lgsciences.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

consuming your pwo meal after you take your pwo supplements can/will negate the purpose of using a pwo product, not to mention by the time your food digests to workout the pre's would be waring off.....your better off skipping the pre meal all together and just use your supp's for that matter

I've done it every which way possible. Best thing I've found that works for me after 10 years:

pre workout supps (2-3 hours after last meal on empty stomach)
    pre workout meal (1-2 scoops whey / 1 orange) (20-30 minutes after pre workout supps)

By the time I'm drinking my pre workout shake (which is quickly absorbed/digested), my pre workout supps I took half hour prior are already in my bloodstream.

Taking supplements while there is food still in my stomach/digesting leaves them worthless and ineffective. For me.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  223 lbs.

Alright I'll be sure to eat a couple hours before. Thanks for that. Thought I could squeak that digestive period in there and not have had an issue with the pwo's. Do the other supplements look like a solid choice? I'm digging erase. Hard not to though.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

I've done it every which way possible. Best thing I've found that works for me after 10 years:

pre workout supps (2-3 hours after last meal on empty stomach)
    pre workout meal (1-2 scoops whey / 1 orange) (20-30 minutes after pre workout supps)

By the time I'm drinking my pre workout shake (which is quickly absorbed/digested), my pre workout supps I took half hour prior are already in my bloodstream.

Taking supplements while there is food still in my stomach/digesting leaves them worthless and ineffective. For me.
    im not knocking what works for you....by all means roll with it, his meal is meat and carbs , whole food. a shake is a different story.....i train fasted in the morn so all my supps are consumed on a completely empty stomach so i tend to recommend that route...
    www.lgsciences.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

im not knocking what works for you....by all means roll with it, his meal is meat and carbs , whole food. a shake is a different story.....i train fasted in the morn so all my supps are consumed on a completely empty stomach so i tend to recommend that route...
    I hear you. Eating whole food steak too soon pre workout would be sitting in his stomach all workout. Which is why it would be better pushed back. But if that meat is sitting in his stomach throughout the workout taking long to digest, don't you think it will be sitting in his stomach 30 minutes later when he ingests his pre workout supplements?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  223 lbs.

I want attention in my thread haha. Thanks for the advice you two!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Alright I'll be sure to eat a couple hours before. Thanks for that. Thought I could squeak that digestive period in there and not have had an issue with the pwo's. Do the other supplements look like a solid choice? I'm digging erase. Hard not to though.
    not a fan of assault anymore but hemavol great choice, erase is tried and true...what i do is 500mg of agmatine, 1.5 scoops white flood pre with 1.5 scoops purple wraath intra....i never eat a pre meal so my opinion is one way, but trial and error is the best way to go
    www.lgsciences.com
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

not a fan of assault anymore but hemavol great choice, erase is tried and true...what i do is 500mg of agmatine, 1.5 scoops white flood pre with 1.5 scoops purple wraath intra....i never eat a pre meal so my opinion is one way, but trial and error is the best way to go
    hemavol looks like a great product. perfect combo of ingredients. I still haven't even tried agmatine. Placing an order right now for SNS agmatine and CMC.
  14. Registered User

Thanks all.

IMO i would take the Hemavol and Assault together about 1.5 hours after your small meal/ protein.
    What I am currently doing is I will take in 50g of carbs and 30g of protein and mins later i will take Heamavol. On some days I even mix my carbs, protein (Strawberry Protean) and Hemavol all in one and chug it down.

It all really comes down to what works best for you. Are you taking the Assault for the energy?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T View Post
    IMO i would take the Hemavol and Assault together about 1.5 hours after your small meal/ protein.
    What I am currently doing is I will take in 50g of carbs and 30g of protein and mins later i will take Heamavol. On some days I even mix my carbs, protein (Strawberry Protean) and Hemavol all in one and chug it down.

It all really comes down to what works best for you. Are you taking the Assault for the energy?
    in this scenario i can see the carbs helping with the hemavol, i also take agmatine with high carb meals through out the day..
    www.lgsciences.com
  16. Registered User

hemavol looks like a great product. perfect combo of ingredients. I still haven't even tried agmatine. Placing an order right now for SNS agmatine and CMC.
    Be sure to keep us posted!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  223 lbs.

Assault for the creatine, energy, and beta alanine. Plus I love how I feel on it, even though it makes me sweat pretty bad. Anyone else have those symptoms? Mass sweating?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stack Opinion - Helpful Criticism Advice Please :)
    By thebigc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 05:35 PM
  2. Cut diet. Advice please. Criticism welcome.
    By llopezxx in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 09:35 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 11:49 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 04:58 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 09:43 AM