Most PWO for the buck...

  1. Most PWO for the buck...


    Need a new PWO. I have been taking ultima to take a break from stims, but I'm missing the "focus" and strength/ endurance from a solid stunned product.

    What would you recommend and why? Which do you feel deliver the most effective ingredients for the dollar?

    -lb


  2. Maximize Intense. Just check out any of the reviews. Awesome product and even better when stacked with Hemavol.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  3. Look into Focus XT. It's like Ultima...on stims! 14 dollars for 30 servings.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   
       


  4. +1 Maximize Intense. Unmatched pumps, energy, focus, and drive. No crash (for me). Tastes great. 1 scoop is all you need. 45 scoops per tub. Can't go wrong here.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  5. Maximize Intense is the best bang for your buck if you ask me

    Focus, check

    Energy, double check

    Pumps, oh yes

    Flavor, Mango Peach Tea is awesome

    Pretty much the best preworkout I've tried. And the stim formula is pretty damn strong so if you decide to try it out start off with 1/2 scoop.
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Look into Focus XT. It's like Ultima...on stims! 14 dollars for 30 servings.
    Great advice. I am a fan of both products.
    I'm Back...

  7. Gents--

    Thanks for the feedback. Going to have to try this maximize intense. Also, coopet, going to have to give your rec a try as well...for that price, why not?

    Any of you ever try assault? The ingredient profile looks good.

  8. Musclepharm Assault, doesnt wig me out and only 25 bucks on vitacost
    T2

  9. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo
    Maximize Intense. Just check out any of the reviews. Awesome product and even better when stacked with Hemavol.
    I've tried Hemavol...still have some I never finished...didn't get much from it.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    I've tried Hemavol...still have some I never finished...didn't get much from it.

    How did you dose it? We've found 99.99999%(super scientific accurate number) of people who didn't get much from it, simply needed to alter their meal timing/water intake...then it was game over!



    OP - you've made a great choice with Maximize intense. PLEASE start with 1/2 scoop because this stuff means business.


    I never go over 1/2 scoop, so 1 tub lasts me ~6 months!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

    How did you dose it? We've found 99.99999%(super scientific accurate number) of people who didn't get much from it, simply needed to alter their meal timing/water intake...then it was game over!

    OP - you've made a great choice with Maximize intense. PLEASE start with 1/2 scoop because this stuff means business.

    I never go over 1/2 scoop, so 1 tub lasts me ~6 months!
    I dosed exactly as the container suggests, HOWEVER, I do think that I took it too close to eating a pre workout meal...the times I took it not close to a meal I noticed a bit more effect.

    Haha--I like the scientific quoting.

  12. Wish I would of been smart got on here and asked. I'm taking 3 scoops of Jack3D right now and I mean I feel it but it's not nearly as good as the first time I started with 1 scoop. Plus it ran me +$30 when I got it with a 35% discount at a local store. If only I was still making money like I used to I'd open up a shop out of my cabinets haha. I'll be picking some of both up as soon as I get money
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    Wish I would of been smart got on here and asked. I'm taking 3 scoops of Jack3D right now and I mean I feel it but it's not nearly as good as the first time I started with 1 scoop. Plus it ran me +$30 when I got it with a 35% discount at a local store. If only I was still making money like I used to I'd open up a shop out of my cabinets haha. I'll be picking some of both up as soon as I get money
    I liked jacked, but I had the same problem. Went through it quick!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    I dosed exactly as the container suggests, HOWEVER, I do think that I took it too close to eating a pre workout meal...the times I took it not close to a meal I noticed a bit more effect.

    Haha--I like the scientific quoting.
    If u have a few srv left, I'll bet we can make u a believer in no time...


    Can you try 2 scoops with 24oz water on a totally empty stomach(no meal for 2+ hours prior) approximately 25-45 minutes pre-wo?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Wish I would of been smart got on here and asked. I'm taking 3 scoops of Jack3D right now and I mean I feel it but it's not nearly as good as the first time I started with 1 scoop. Plus it ran me +$30 when I got it with a 35% discount at a local store. If only I was still making money like I used to I'd open up a shop out of my cabinets haha. I'll be picking some of both up as soon as I get money
    If you don't get significantly more from 1 scoop Maximize Intense than u do from 3 scoops Jack3d I will be amazed.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    If u have a few srv left, I'll bet we can make u a believer in no time...


    Can you try 2 scoops with 24oz water on a totally empty stomach(no meal for 2+ hours prior) approximately 25-45 minutes pre-wo?
    This, more water seems to make a HUGE difference for a lot of people.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

    How did you dose it? We've found 99.99999%(super scientific accurate number) of people who didn't get much from it, simply needed to alter their meal timing/water intake...then it was game over!

    OP - you've made a great choice with Maximize intense. PLEASE start with 1/2 scoop because this stuff means business.

    I never go over 1/2 scoop, so 1 tub lasts me ~6 months!
    Vaughn-

    Is the amount of creatine in the maximize intense significant enough to have no need for an additional creatine supplement? Ordered some kreaklyn and was going to use both.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

    If u have a few srv left, I'll bet we can make u a believer in no time...

    Can you try 2 scoops with 24oz water on a totally empty stomach(no meal for 2+ hours prior) approximately 25-45 minutes pre-wo?
    I'll give that a go--no doubt. Probably have 5 - 8 servings left.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    If you don't get significantly more from 1 scoop Maximize Intense than u do from 3 scoops Jack3d I will be amazed.
    I'm definitely down to try it right now i'm pushing that $0 bank account with no income, as soon as I get a job I'll make sure to start logging it. Hell I basically log everything everyday anyways. Perfect person to log things
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  20. Looking forward to trying maximize intense. I dont love 1,3, but want to give it a shot!

  21. to date the strongest pwo ive used is the new finaflex igite2....

  22. Just placed an order for the maximize.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Vaughn-

    Is the amount of creatine in the maximize intense significant enough to have no need for an additional creatine supplement? Ordered some kreaklyn and was going to use both.

    Based upon your listed weight, 1 scoop of Max Intense would give you just about the exact amount you'd need to maintain saturation. More could be used if desired, but not needed.


    Sorry to be the one to tell you, but Kre-alk is a scam. I'm on my phone but I'll look for studies/articles confirming this.


    Id return or sell the Kre-alk, and get either creatine mono or MCC.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    Looking forward to trying maximize intense. I dont love 1,3, but want to give it a shot!

    We hope to release a 1,3 free version soon.




    That being said, it you're a 1,3 junkie...stock up now. I'd expect current inventory at retailers will last 4-6 weeks MAX.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Based upon your listed weight, 1 scoop of Max Intense would give you just about the exact amount you'd need to maintain saturation. More could be used if desired, but not needed.


    Sorry to be the one to tell you, but Kre-alk is a scam. I'm on my phone but I'll look for studies/articles confirming this.


    Id return or sell the Kre-alk, and get either creatine mono or MCC.
    No need for studies Vaughn. Countless studies have confirmed that once creatine saturation has been reached, then any form will maintain saturation equally. So even if kre-alk saturated you quicker than monohydrate, once you are fully saturated, mono and kre-alk will do the exact same. So since you have probably taken creatine for a long period of time already, there is no need for extra creatine.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    We hope to release a 1,3 free version soon.




    That being said, it you're a 1,3 junkie...stock up now. I'd expect current inventory at retailers will last 4-6 weeks MAX.
    oh man, id be using for sure...i dropped all 1,3 products

  27. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo

    No need for studies Vaughn. Countless studies have confirmed that once creatine saturation has been reached, then any form will maintain saturation equally. So even if kre-alk saturated you quicker than monohydrate, once you are fully saturated, mono and kre-alk will do the exact same. So since you have probably taken creatine for a long period of time already, there is no need for extra creatine.
    Great info. Thanks.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Look into Focus XT. It's like Ultima...on stims! 14 dollars for 30 servings.
    Was going to suggest this. Bang for da buck bois!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

    oh man, id be using for sure...i dropped all 1,3 products
    Why'd you drop the 1,3?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo

    This, more water seems to make a HUGE difference for a lot of people.
    It really does.

    I train fasted. I do about 14-16 oz w/1 scoop of hemavol, and then I do the same with max on the way to the gym(bc the stims kick in extremely fast). No carbs since fasted, and only BCAAs intra(recoverpro).

    Krealkatinininine is bs. Just cuz baking soda is good for crack doesn't mean it makes me jacked n tan
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  31. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Why'd you drop the 1,3?
    just dont like the way i feel on it....

  32. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

    Based upon your listed weight, 1 scoop of Max Intense would give you just about the exact amount you'd need to maintain saturation. More could be used if desired, but not needed.

    Sorry to be the one to tell you, but Kre-alk is a scam. I'm on my phone but I'll look for studies/articles confirming this.

    Id return or sell the Kre-alk, and get either creatine mono or MCC.
    Im interested in dexaprine to aid in fat loss...

    Would using the dexaprine be too much in conjunction with the maximize intense? I'm on TRT (just recently) and I didn't know how it might affect blood pressure with all the stims!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Im interested in dexaprine to aid in fat loss...

    Would using the dexaprine be too much in conjunction with the maximize intense? I'm on TRT (just recently) and I didn't know how it might affect blood pressure with all the stims!
    I wouldn't use both at the same time . Just one scoop of maximize has me talking to the steering wheel on the drive to the gym. I would think dexaprine and hemavol would be a excellent pre workout . Dex and intense at the same time would probably make your heart explode.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  34. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I wouldn't use both at the same time . Just one scoop of maximize has me talking to the steering wheel on the drive to the gym. I would think dexaprine and hemavol would be a excellent pre workout . Dex and intense at the same time would probably make your heart explode.
    Second this. Adding Dex to MI has you double-down on caffeine and 1,3 dimeth. I would be cautious there. Maybe top off the MI a little more if you feel like it's not delivering enough stim for you. The first time I took a 1/2 cap of dex I felt like Mia Wallace after Vinnie Vega stabbed her in the heart with a syringe full of adrenaline. It's kinda potent stuff.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969

    Second this. Adding Dex to MI has you double-down on caffeine and 1,3 dimeth. I would be cautious there. Maybe top off the MI a little more if you feel like it's not delivering enough stim for you. The first time I took a 1/2 cap of dex I felt like Mia Wallace after Vinnie Vega stabbed her in the heart with a syringe full of adrenaline. It's kinda potent stuff.
    Haha--I'd go Jason Statham like in that movie "cranked"

  36. eriously at 1/2 scoop ma intense is FRIGGIN SERIOUS!

    and nice and cheap at that dose too
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  37. Quote Originally Posted by JN230
    eriously at 1/2 scoop ma intense is FRIGGIN SERIOUS!

    and nice and cheap at that dose too
    Sounds like most just do the 1/2 scoop then?

  38. Most start at 1/2, and work up to 1

  39. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    Most start at 1/2, and work up to 1
    Can the maximize aid in fat loss a well? Was interested in dexaprine, but probably would be stimmed out like some guys have said.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Can the maximize aid in fat loss a well? Was interested in dexaprine, but probably would be stimmed out like some guys have said.
    theoretically, yes...however I wouldn't expect to lose serious fat while on it.


    Dexaprine + Max Intense can be stacked together, but they must be dosed separate from one another. I've done dexaprine at 7am, and then max intense at around 530pm and had no issues.


    Id get used to the Max Intense first, and then worry about adding an extra stim.



    You could also look into non-stimulant fat burners such as TT-33 or DCP.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Which ALA is the best bang for you buck?
    By J_MAN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 03:29 PM
  2. Good PH Stack for the Buck
    By GonnaBeHuge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 04:46 PM
  3. The best Protien Bar for the buck?
    By bpdaddy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 09:22 PM
Log in
Log in