Cycling BCAA's? WTF?!

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Cycling BCAA's? WTF?!

I love bsn's products. I was looking at amino x. I've never taken a BCAA supp, always made sure to eat right for the most part. I was looking at the LG diet and it suggest 10g BCAA preworkout and a few other times a day. I noticed something that seemed VERY odd to me. On the label on a few websites they sell it off, it said to cycle 12 weeks on 4 weeks off. Uh... What? Why? That seems like cycling protein. Absolutely silly. Any insight from some of the more savvy guys. Maybe some insight from someone like Patric Arnold or another supplement guru?

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

No need to cycle off BCAAs. Patrick Arnold would be insulted by such a question
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    No need to cycle off BCAAs. Patrick Arnold would be insulted by such a question
    Haha yeah I don't think he needs PA to ask a question like that.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Haha yeah I don't think he needs PA to ask a question like that.
    the whole thing seemed foolish as all hell to me. i was just wondering if there's some mysterious powers of amino's that have never been advertised before. my understanding of amino acid was for increased protein synthesis... who the hell would want to cycle off something like that thats not eating your liver like a 17aas like winstrol (that ones well known for highly increased synthesis if im not mistaken)
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.32%

the fda recommends fish and turkey to be ran in 8 week cycles, chicken can be ran up to 12 as long as its grilled, baked is not recommended...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.4%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    the fda recommends fish and turkey to be ran in 8 week cycles, chicken can be ran up to 12 as long as its grilled, baked is not recommended...
    i do deserve to be flamed for that one... foot mouth separator isnt always the best... goose creek eh? havent made my way all the way there yet. is that the nice part of town around this neck of the woods? im in north charleston for the time being.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.32%

i wasnt flaming, just being funny....im 5 minutes from northwoods mall.....where do you workout at....
    www.lgsciences.com
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.4%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i wasnt flaming, just being funny....im 5 minutes from northwoods mall.....where do you workout at....
    it was damn funny actually. i loled. not sure where the mall is yet. i've only ran down to folly and downtown charleston since i've been here. (a week and a half) I'm a contractor working out on the base, they let me into the gym, not the greatest but a free membership isnt anything to complain about. actually trying to find a place that better suits my needs but it seems like chains like anytime and planet and golds are the only things popping up on my google searches.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.32%

select fitness in n chas....i work there
    www.lgsciences.com
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.4%

I'm assuming that its probably pretty well equipped there. maybe i'll have to make my way that way this weekend to check it out.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.32%

yep..indoor and outdoor weight room, all kind of classes, movie theater, etc....
    www.lgsciences.com
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    Lmao!!
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.84%

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I love bsn's products. I was looking at amino x. I've never taken a BCAA supp, always made sure to eat right for the most part. I was looking at the LG diet and it suggest 10g BCAA preworkout and a few other times a day. I noticed something that seemed VERY odd to me. On the label on a few websites they sell it off, it said to cycle 12 weeks on 4 weeks off. Uh... What? Why? That seems like cycling protein. Absolutely silly. Any insight from some of the more savvy guys. Maybe some insight from someone like Patric Arnold or another supplement guru?
    You dont have to cycle Aminos! PM me if you want to try some of our Recover Pro 4:1:1 BCAA

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 01:07 PM
  2. Replies: 329
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 02:25 AM
  3. Cycling off NO2
    By BoSoxBruins in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 05:37 PM
  4. New BCAA/EAA Flavors and more BCAA's
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 57