Staring a new natty stack. Opinions??

  1. Staring a new natty stack. Opinions??


    36 years old, 6ft 225 lbs 18%bf

    Ok, so im gonna run

    EndoSurge at 2 pills x 3 times a day
    Erase at 1 pill x 3 times a day
    ZMA 3 pills at bedtime
    Formula X 1 scoop pre workout

    I also have a bottle of Bio Forge Pro Max phase 2, but I thought it might be overkill to stack, and i figured I would save it for later. Any thoughts?

    Oh, I hit the gym every morning M-F
    I don't get out of bed in the morning to come in second place.


  2. I think thats a solid start you have there. I would stick to the Endosurge, Erase, ZMA, and Formula X... then save the Bio Forge for later down the road.

  3. Throwing Bio Forge in is not an overkill, but like ghost said you're better off saving it for a later run.
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
    •   
       


  4. Ok great, thats what I was thinking anyway. Didn't really mean "overkill", but I know naturally I can only raise my test so much. Anyway, after reading some more logs on Erase, im thinking about adding some fish oil for joint lube support. I used to take fish oil years ago, but I couldn't stand the "fish burps".. Any brands out there that this doesn't happen with? lmao.. Fish burps
    I don't get out of bed in the morning to come in second place.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BigDSB
    Ok great, thats what I was thinking anyway. Didn't really mean "overkill", but I know naturally I can only raise my test so much. Anyway, after reading some more logs on Erase, im thinking about adding some fish oil for joint lube support. I used to take fish oil years ago, but I couldn't stand the "fish burps".. Any brands out there that this doesn't happen with? lmao.. Fish burps
    Look into Controlled Labs fish oil. It's supposed to not have fish oil burps.

  6. Looks really good!!! Erase differs from person to person and you can always lower how many you are taking if the joints become an issue. Sorry I can't help with the fish burps, but curious to see what others suggest.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BigDSB View Post
    Ok great, thats what I was thinking anyway. Didn't really mean "overkill", but I know naturally I can only raise my test so much. Anyway, after reading some more logs on Erase, im thinking about adding some fish oil for joint lube support. I used to take fish oil years ago, but I couldn't stand the "fish burps".. Any brands out there that this doesn't happen with? lmao.. Fish burps
    Controlled Labs Oximega Fish Oil never gives me fish burps, and is very cost effective.

  8. Ok thx. I was thinking about adding NO Stotgun as a pre-workout, but not sure about the timing with the DAA also. I started mixing the DAA with a bottled water and sipping it through my workout, so If I take NO Shotgun about a half hour before, will that be cool? And I read that if I freeze the fish oil caps it helps with fish burps because they don't break down from the capsule until they are past the stomach and in the intestines..
    I don't get out of bed in the morning to come in second place.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BigDSB
    Ok thx. I was thinking about adding NO Stotgun as a pre-workout, but not sure about the timing with the DAA also. I started mixing the DAA with a bottled water and sipping it through my workout, so If I take NO Shotgun about a half hour before, will that be cool? And I read that if I freeze the fish oil caps it helps with fish burps because they don't break down from the capsule until they are past the stomach and in the intestines..
    Personally I would take the DAA in the morning with breakfast or a few hours prior to your workout.

    Though you can take it anytime throughout the day to be affective IMO that's a great time to get it out of the way. That way your NO Shotgun is ready to go and you won't have to worry about overlap.

    Just my opinion.
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!

  10. That is freaking spectacular stack if you ask me. Anything that include Endosurge is a good stack, it is my favorite natty supplement by far and has been since bottle 1. Adding in an AI and DAA is just icing on the cake. I would make sure you get in some fish oil with at least 2 doses of Endo, it can help absorption some and is good for you anyways .
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Personally I would take the DAA in the morning with breakfast or a few hours prior to your workout.

    Though you can take it anytime throughout the day to be affective IMO that's a great time to get it out of the way. That way your NO Shotgun is ready to go and you won't have to worry about overlap.

    Just my opinion.
    Agreed. I usually do mine first thing in the morning, but you can do it at any point in the day.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. I think that stack is definitely solid as is
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  13. Great looking stack indeed!

    Let us know how that goes for you
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. Cool guys, thanks for the input. I feel much better about this stack now. I am only 2 days in, so I will check back in a week and let ya know.
    I don't get out of bed in the morning to come in second place.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BigDSB View Post
    Cool guys, thanks for the input. I feel much better about this stack now. I am only 2 days in, so I will check back in a week and let ya know.
    Sounds good!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  16. stack looks really good. for future reference, look into IGF 2. really great, especially for people over 30
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  17. You should really notice great results from that stack. Take the first 2 EndoSurge with meals during the day and the last dose with the ZMA before bed. Don't have anything with calcium in it before taking the ZMA. Blunts the absorption of it. Like others have stated, Controlled Labs OxiOmega fish caps are a great value. I just throw them in right before my meals.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. natty stack
    By bigcat292 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 05:14 AM
  2. Natty stack
    By norcal0722 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 04:40 PM
  3. New natty stack.. Opinions?
    By Xpballer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 11:57 PM
  4. Very Low T ON Trt, Staring HCG, looking for insight
    By monsterbox in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 06:12 PM
Log in
Log in