USPLabs Super Cissus Rx or Aminal flex?

  1. USPLabs Super Cissus Rx or Aminal flex?


    Help me choose!!


  2. I made up my mind. Im going with animal flex. Got great reviews and is a better deal.

  3. there are few things i swear by in this world. animal flex is one of them. great stuff and has helped me tremendously. hope it helps you
    •   
       


  4. I think Animal Flex is worth the try.

  5. also add in fish oil!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  6. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    also add in fish oil!
    I already take fish oil. My knees have just been bothering me from squats and today my left one was alittle puffy.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494

    I already take fish oil. My knees have just been bothering me from squats and today my left one was alittle puffy.
    Would you mind posting results? Squats have been causing my knees to ache a bit lately as well.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    Help me choose!!

    why not get both?

    Some other great joint products to look into is Elasti-Flex and Joint Force

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JReinhal

    Would you mind posting results? Squats have been causing my knees to ache a bit lately as well.
    I'd recommend trying some Joint Force and see how that treats your knees. It is topical buy it helped me greatly ease my shoulder pain.

  10. I find Cissus far superior to Animal Flex from a cost:benefit perspective
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    I find Cissus far superior to Animal Flex from a cost:benefit perspective
    I would have to agree here. Cissus is just amazing for joint care.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    I find Cissus far superior to Animal Flex from a cost:benefit perspective
    This is true in my opinion.

  13. super cissus rx saved my life when i was considering stopping working out due to pain!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T View Post
    why not get both?

    Some other great joint products to look into is Elasti-Flex and Joint Force
    because im 18 no job. so low cash. and dont even gt me started on why i dont have a job

  15. Cissus and Boswellia Extract has been doing very well for myself

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  16. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494

    because im 18 no job. so low cash. and dont even gt me started on why i dont have a job
    Serious.. not trying to be a dick but why don't you? No luck getting hired?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Serious.. not trying to be a dick but why don't you? No luck getting hired?
    well its more like never getting called back...ive applied to over 19 places not one call back.i have friends getting jobs every other week. wtf is going on. i need $$ so i can buy food and supps.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    well its more like never getting called back...ive applied to over 19 places not one call back.i have friends getting jobs every other week. wtf is going on. i need $$ so i can buy food and supps.
    Unless you have an extensive criminal record it should not be that hard getting a job.

    On the original topic: I think cissus is much better than Flex
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Unless you have an extensive criminal record it should not be that hard getting a job.

    On the original topic: I think cissus is much better than Flex
    no criminal record...i must just have bad luck in getting a job

  20. Animal Flex is a great all round Joint product. Cissus, especially SuperCissus is is great for direct joint aid too and can be added to any regime. It is a natural anti-inflammatory and also has analgesic properties too. It has owkred great for me with any joint issues i have had.
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor

  21. The day that it fits in your budget, I'd say pick up some Supercissus, superior product, hands down

  22. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494
    no criminal record...i must just have bad luck in getting a job
    Have you tried any temp agencies?
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman

    Have you tried any temp agencies?
    No but most of them have bad hours for some one in school still. I'll have to give them a try. Graduating in 20 days

  24. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494
    Help me choose!!
    Based on recommendations made in this thread, I started taking Super Cissus. All I can say is wow. For the first time in God knows how long, me knees do not hurt when I do sprints.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 12:26 AM
  2. For Sale: USPLabs Y-RD, Super Cissus RX, PSlin (Muscle Builders)
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 09:37 AM
  4. Animal Flex vs super cissus
    By pizzathehut in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 09:06 AM
  5. Super Cissus RX by USPLabs review
    By ReaperX in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 04:01 PM
Log in
Log in