creatinol phosphate

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. creatinol phosphate


    What exactly is this? How is different from creatine. I am looking into this product because I am looking to avoid the bloating from regular creatine? Any ideas?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AndShane View Post
    What exactly is this? How is different from creatine. I am looking into this product because I am looking to avoid the bloating from regular creatine? Any ideas?

    From UncleWade:

    While it's commonly thought creatinol-o-phosphate is essentially another form of creatine, it's a completely different chemical compound with completely separate ergogenic benefits as compared to any form of creatine.

    I would recommend MCC though - give it a shot, sometimes it does potential a myriad of nice effects for mono non-responders. Also, you might consider taking one of the daily doses (two of three pills) pre-bed, as the magnesium sometimes enhances sleep.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post


    From UncleWade:

    From Mr.Cooper69:

    While it's commonly thought creatinol-o-phosphate is essentially another form of creatine, it's a completely different chemical compound with completely separate ergogenic benefits as compared to any form of creatine.


    I would recommend MCC though - give it a shot, sometimes it does potential a myriad of nice effects for mono non-responders. Also, you might consider taking one of the daily doses (two of three pills) pre-bed, as the magnesium sometimes enhances sleep.
    Fixed . COP is great primarily for endurance and exercise capacity, as well as cardiac benefits. It won't cause you to hold water as it is not creatine.

    And most bloating issues with monohydrate have potential to be alleviated with a creatine form that has an alternative form of uptake. Since CEE is bunk, that leaves Magnesium Creatine Chelate.

  4. I'm a huge fan of COP and it's endurance benefits when used with CM.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I'm a huge fan of COP and it's endurance benefits when used with CM.
    Cryoshock actually uses a very nice dose, was checking that out earlier!
    •   
       


  6. Anymore I usually get 2 grams of COP a day using BodyForge.

  7. COP, CM and Beta Alanine are my favorites.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I'm a huge fan of COP and it's endurance benefits when used with CM.
    I totally agree. I hope to see it in more products in the future.

  9. IIRC it increases ATP production, thus "see posts above"
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Fixed . COP is great primarily for endurance and exercise capacity, as well as cardiac benefits. It won't cause you to hold water as it is not creatine.

    And most bloating issues with monohydrate have potential to be alleviated with a creatine form that has an alternative form of uptake. Since CEE is bunk, that leaves Magnesium Creatine Chelate.
    You have things nailed down, so all I can do is spread the awareness Coop.

    2g of COP has had acute and cumulative benefits for me - combined with CM, I have been absolutely shattering personal records this week and it has been absolutely fantastic. Add to that stack some Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Beta Alanine from SNS and you're golden for a basic, economical stack that will hit almost every facet of performance you're looking to improve during your time in the gym.

  11. I havent used any product with COP but of all forms of creatine I find the phosphated compounds to be the best options. Purely monohydrate has its benefits but more cons than pros for me. CEE is junk. I've been using NeoVar for a while and really impressed with the way it affects the appearance and performance of muscle tissue. Not quite Creatinol but still has the phospho group to shoot into the muscle tissue.

    So what makes Creatinol so different? I've used krealkalyn and creatine phosphates and found them pretty good... this is news to me.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  12. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I havent used any product with COP but of all forms of creatine I find the phosphated compounds to be the best options. Purely monohydrate has its benefits but more cons than pros for me. CEE is junk. I've been using NeoVar for a while and really impressed with the way it affects the appearance and performance of muscle tissue. Not quite Creatinol but still has the phospho group to shoot into the muscle tissue.

    So what makes Creatinol so different? I've used krealkalyn and creatine phosphates and found them pretty good... this is news to me.
    Creatinol-o-phosphate is not related to creatine in its method-of-action, and is an entirely different compound compared to various forms of creatine.

    It does seem to share some of its ergogenic benefits, but this is as far as the similarities run.

  13. I'll have to do some homework on it.

    BB.com exile? That's an unspoken standard. lol
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  14. Does this need to be dosed on off days? And is there a loading period?

  15. I've used molecular nutrition's peak beta + (ran a log on it here) which had cop and really enjoyed it. Saw great strength and endurance gains from it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  16. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Does this need to be dosed on off days? And is there a loading period?
    No loading. I generally use it on off days as well for recovery

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  17. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    No loading. I generally use it on off days as well for recovery
    Does this work well with X-Gels?
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Another solid option is Genomyx protocol, great to add into BCAAs on off days or to preworkouts. 1 serving is 3g leucine, 1g COP, 1g lclt, 250 mg agmatine.

    Helps me power through long workouts and recover quicker. comes out to under 0.50 a serving so I double up for preworkout purposes to hit my 2g COP.

    Love using COP before workouts but unfortunately most pre's don't disclose the amount per serving, I will be looking into buying bulk
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Does this work well with X-Gels?
    Yes..its pretty much become staple for me considering the price/benefits

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  20. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post

    Does this work well with X-Gels?
    Absolutely. I definitely think COP is underrated
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Another solid option is Genomyx protocol, great to add into BCAAs on off days or to preworkouts. 1 serving is 3g leucine, 1g COP, 1g lclt, 250 mg agmatine.

    Helps me power through long workouts and recover quicker. comes out to under 0.50 a serving so I double up for preworkout purposes to hit my 2g COP.

    Love using COP before workouts but unfortunately most pre's don't disclose the amount per serving, I will be looking into buying bulk
    SNS has COP in bulk. Definitely worth a shot to add to other preworkouts.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  22. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Does this need to be dosed on off days? And is there a loading period?
    No loading per say but it did seem to take a few days to build up in my system and see max benefits (3-4 days or so). I would take it on rest days just to keep it consistent

  23. Take a look at our Endurance BCAA Plus product. Very well dosed 2:1:1 with the addition of BA and COP. We have a lot of people take this as a stim free PWO as well.

  24. I still have no clue if the one tub of E-COP from Prototype Nutrition will be sufficient for a 50-day run. I would take one scoop per day (2g COP) and also on rest days. Good idea?
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Peak beta just dropped on sale, 2 for 1 effectively. Definitely jumping on this, 2g COP per dose, has me covered.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  26. So what exactly is its method of action? Regenerates ATP? Lactic acid buffer?

    When people say it increase "endurance" what exactly are we referring to, aerobic or anaerobic capacity?

    To be honest I'm not a cyclist, so if its aerobic capacity I'm interested as it enhances performance and all effective ergogenic aids do interest me but not enough to go out and buy it.
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Personally since running it I have had more endurance in terms of workout volume, I wouldn't say I've noticed strength increase but definitely can bang out more reps, also recovery time between sets is better and soreness after the workout is lessened.

    Currently cutting and having no strength loss as of yet, want to include COP in a recomp/bulk and see how it does then.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Personally since running it I have had more endurance in terms of workout volume, I wouldn't say I've noticed strength increase but definitely can bang out more reps, also recovery time between sets is better and soreness after the workout is lessened. Currently cutting and having no strength loss as of yet, want to include COP in a recomp/bulk and see how it does then.
    I had a nearly identical experience. Nothing "cardio" related per say but def more workout volume and better intensity throughout
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  29. Need to get some COP, this added volume is kicking my ass and I still have 4 weeks of prep to grind out
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    So what exactly is its method of action? Regenerates ATP? Lactic acid buffer?

    When people say it increase "endurance" what exactly are we referring to, aerobic or anaerobic capacity?

    To be honest I'm not a cyclist, so if its aerobic capacity I'm interested as it enhances performance and all effective ergogenic aids do interest me but not enough to go out and buy it.
    Its MOA is not really understood at this stage. Very limited data on it. You could make an assumption that it has the potential to buffer a drop in intracellular PH which occurs during exercise and therefore prolong muscle contractions. I.e. as H+ ions accumulate during exercise (thus limiting it), COP has the potential to limit this effect and thus ensure you get out a few extra reps.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SNS Creatinol O Phosphate Now Available!
    By NomZ in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 07:26 AM
  2. Creatinol-O-Phosphate
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 06:42 PM
  3. Creatinol o phophate dosage and uses
    By darsh89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 08:16 PM
  4. primaforce creatinol-o-phosphate
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 12:31 PM
  5. Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate
    By MrBrightside in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 11:40 PM
Log in
Log in