creatinol phosphate

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I use Peak Beta 6 caps PWO for my main two (longer) workouts. Would not workout with out it! And COP really shines under high volume. Reps just keep going and going....

2. Just picked up iforce conquer for my COP fix. I'll give it a try 2maro!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Just picked up iforce conquer for my COP fix. I'll give it a try 2maro!!!
    Does that have 2g's of COP per serving in it? That's generally the recommended dose..

4. 4g cop works well for me. I am thinking its due to body weight *245+now* and height . May be wrong. I can however say I think it was PA who said it needs to be taken every day
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Does that have 2g's of COP per serving in it? That's generally the recommended dose..
    If not, I'll be killing someone.

It's a prop blend that's about 7gr with COP being first, imagine it's about 2gr
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Yowsa, that's what I call COP-rage...lol...

7. I've been taking SNS COP but the dose is 1.5 g compared to 4 g per day with prototype nutritions effervescent COP. Think I'm gonna switch back. And yea I dealt do think you're supposed to take it everyday. At least 1 gram on off days. So many conflicting opinions

8. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

I hate proprietary blends. Especially since a lot of compounds have "effective dosages" thus your not sure if your ingesting enough. Really annoys me.

Ps how is conquer? I mean as a prep workout in general? I would appreciate you opinion as I've noticed the only people who seem to sing its praises rep for Iforce -_- but it does seems to have a solid profile all be in a proprietary blend...

9. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    I use Peak Beta 6 caps PWO for my main two (longer) workouts. Would not workout with out it! And COP really shines under high volume. Reps just keep going and going....
    I also considered Peak Beta +. Solid company, good profile. I also considered Protocol V2...

Can you speak more of your experiences & also dosing on other days? Thanks

10. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    I also considered Peak Beta +. Solid company, good profile. I also considered Protocol V2...

Can you speak more of your experiences & also dosing on other days? Thanks
    Personally, I only use it pre-workout (and not for cardio only workouts). I did not see much difference between dosing 6 and 8 caps; however, you may. This is one product I will continue to use. I have not used any other CP products, but found Peak Beta to be the best value. Give it a try - I have not seen anyone not react favourably.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    I hate proprietary blends. Especially since a lot of compounds have "effective dosages" thus your not sure if your ingesting enough. Really annoys me. Ps how is conquer? I mean as a prep workout in general? I would appreciate you opinion as I've noticed the only people who seem to sing its praises rep for Iforce -_- but it does seems to have a solid profile all be in a proprietary blend...
    I really enjoy it. I liked maxamize intense also (about the same thing) they slightly improved the flavor still nothing to write home about.

Overall I like it. I was having trouble with all my pre workouts effecting my stomach (worked well but was bloated and felt sick) no issues so far with two scoops.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Creatinol O Phosphate Now Available!
    By NomZ in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 08:26 AM
  2. Creatinol-O-Phosphate
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 07:42 PM
  3. Creatinol o phophate dosage and uses
    By darsh89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 09:16 PM
  4. primaforce creatinol-o-phosphate