Natural Testosterone Supp

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone. I'm fairly new and very green to the natural testosterone increasing environment. I would love some recommendations and I will try to provide as much info as I can. I am 34, 6", and about 200 lbs. I have been lifting off and on for about 10 years now. I'm currently combining starting strength with crossfit. I had my testosterone lvls checked about 6 months ago and they were in the low 400s. I have a reunion of sorts coming up in about 7 weeks and would love to put on a little lean size between now and then. I purchased and began taking Animal Stak about three days ago based off some decent reviews. I would love some advice on if this is a worthwhile supplement as well as whether people feel I should try something else. I REALLY do not want to take a supplement that will mess up my system to where I have to manipulate my estrogen levels when I come off of it. This is just a short term thing.
Any input is very much appreciated. Thank you all in advance.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Animal Stak is not good. Your system won't get messed up but if you're expecting a major LBM shift from a tbooster, you won't get one. Check out SNS DAA caps for a cheap and proven supplement to boost testosterone, and as a result, aid in mood, sleep, libido, and strength.

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Animal Stak is not good. Your system won't get messed up but if you're expecting a major LBM shift from a tbooster, you won't get one. Check out SNS DAA caps for a cheap and proven supplement to boost testosterone, and as a result, aid in mood, sleep, libido, and strength.
Thank you Mr Cooper for your response! I'll check out SNS DAA. I'm a little apprehensive and want to make sure whatever I take for the 6-8 weeks will not negatively affect my system when I come off of it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thank you Mr Cooper for your response! I'll check out SNS DAA. I'm a little apprehensive and want to make sure whatever I take for the 6-8 weeks will not negatively affect my system when I come off of it.
DAA has a study showing a return of T to baseline after several days of ceasing use. Activate Xtreme and Triazole also show a return to baseline after about a week. DAA and Triazole are the best of the lot IMO.

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
DAA has a study showing a return of T to baseline after several days of ceasing use. Activate Xtreme and Triazole also show a return to baseline after about a week. DAA and Triazole are the best of the lot IMO.
That's sounds perfect. Thank you
Are you saying I should take DAA in conjunction with Triazole?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
That's sounds perfect. Thank you
Are you saying I should take DAA in conjunction with Triazole?
7 weeks to the reunion? Assuming 1 week transit of the given supplements...

Weeks 1-2: DAA at 3g/day
Weeks 3-6: DAA at 3g/day + Triazole at 3 caps a day (2 am, 1 pm)

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
7 weeks to the reunion? Assuming 1 week transit of the given supplements...

Weeks 1-2: DAA at 3g/day
Weeks 3-6: DAA at 3g/day + Triazole at 3 caps a day (2 am, 1 pm)
Again, thank you for your responses. I hope I'm not spamming too many questions here. I am really green in this area.
So, assuming I have no health issues, as far as you know taking these 2 supplements will not cause me to develop any heart related issues and keel over (sorry if this question seems ignorant, safety is always paramount to me)? I just want to do as much as I can in 6-8 weeks but as safely as possible.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Again, thank you for your responses. I hope I'm not spamming too many questions here. I am really green in this area.
So, assuming I have no health issues, as far as you know taking these 2 supplements will not cause me to develop any heart related issues and keel over (sorry if this question seems ignorant, safety is always paramount to me)? I just want to do as much as I can in 6-8 weeks but as safely as possible.
No they would not. Low testosterone (which you don't have, but just for reference) is responsible for health problems in and of itself. These are not prohormones that I'm suggesting to you. They are natural products: an amino acid and an herbal blend. In fact, the curcumin in triazole will lend itself to gut immunity and anti-cancer properties, which is great.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wont have any issues runing DAA but you can significantly increase your gains by swapping your DAA for Intimidate which is a better form of DAA :)
check out
iForce intimidate and testobolan paired, the acetyl l carn can increase androgen receptor sensitivity, as does L carn L tartate

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
wont have any issues runing DAA but you can significantly increase your gains by swapping your DAA for Intimidate which is a better form of DAA :)
check out
iForce intimidate and testobolan paired, the acetyl l carn can increase androgen receptor sensitivity, as does L carn L tartate
I strongly disagree with this. You will not "significantly increase gains" by using NMDA over DAA. They are different products, and ultimately, DAA is almost certainly a better testosterone booster due to its dual-function in the brain and testes.

LCLT increase androgen receptor density, not ALCAR (though a great carnitine nonetheless).

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You keep saying this, yet the results keep disagreeing with you. Just had another guy up 8.2lbs in 33 days...

LOL can't make this stuff up ;)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You keep saying this, yet the results keep disagreeing with you. Just had another guy up 8.2lbs in 33 days...

Did I say nmda is a bad product? I am recommending it to someone via PM right now. Making claims like NMDA>DAA based on anecdote are simply worthless, again, because they serve different functions. You and I both know that gaining 8.2 lbs in 33 days is a function of diet and diet alone. If he ate more due to NMDA, great. But actual weight gain (not water) does not just occur out of nowhere: it is 100% a function of daily energy expenditure vs intake.

DAA has demonstrated to increase testosterone in healthy humans. I would presume NMDA would do the same (not do it "significantly better"), but in the complete absence of human studies or bloodwork, I cannot accept a statement that nmda>daa based on how much weight people are gaining.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never said you did state that. However I do agree with Jason that NMDA/Intimidate will impact significantly more gains than DAA.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have heard guys liking DAA but i havent ever heard of a guy gaining 5lbs in a month form it, yet we have like 3-5 guys that have gained 5lbs and gotten LEANER as well, more definition and hardness.

that really cant be denied :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I never said you did state that. However I do agree with Jason that NMDA/Intimidate will impact significantly more gains than DAA.
And that is what I am disagreeing with. Can you back up, with scientific evidence, that NMDA>DAA? I wouldn't even mind reading some work in animals or in vitro human cell lines, but nothing I have read to date leads me to believe NMDA is so much better than DAA. It's a good product, a different product, and one worth pursuing for its additional effects on sleep and mentality. That does not make it superior to DAA for elevating testosterone.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
i have heard guys liking DAA but i havent ever heard of a guy gaining 5lbs in a month form it, yet we have like 3-5 guys that have gained 5lbs and gotten LEANER as well, more definition and hardness.

that really cant be denied :)
This is just way too multi-factorial to assess. Hence the reasoning behind running controlled trials vs jumping to conclusions based on anecdote. The rest of the scientific community seems to understand this point, but the nutrition/supplement industry (moreso nutrition tbh) just don't get it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Anyway, hopefully we can get an NMDA discussion thread posted in the future to discuss possible MOAs, because it is certainly different than that of DAA.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyway, hopefully we can get an NMDA discussion thread posted in the future to discuss possible MOAs, because it is certainly different than that of DAA.

Youre way sexier while we text.

Im off the forums, send me the nudz, nao.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards

8.2lbs of pure muscle in 33 days, not water weight? So you are saying that product is on par with ph's. I'm curious and would like to see some reports on this. That is crazy gains. Even on superdrol after the water weight go away you are looking only 10 pounds or so in 6 weeks on average.

Is there links to these guys logs and pictures? What other supplements they were taking and etc?

Not trying to start anything, just trying to see what the baseline/specifics is when you guys are saying people are gaining X amount of pounds and getting leaner. I like a lot of iForce products and just curious on these claims.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
8.2lbs of pure muscle in 33 days, not water weight? So you are saying that product is on par with ph's. I'm curious and would like to see some reports on this. That is crazy gains. Even on superdrol after the water weight go away you are looking only 10 pounds or so in 6 weeks on average.

Is there links to these guys logs and pictures? What other supplements they were taking and etc?
It's gotta be 8.2+ to total bw.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
It's gotta be 8.2+ to total bw.
I thought that but they are saying they got leaner, which we lead to lean muscle gains. Which also be pretty impressive if it was just via taking a DAA like product. I'd like to know the training protocol, supplements taken, and more. Intimidate would be great to run pct on a cycle even, you'd get some gains there as well, but I don't think it would all be linked to just the intimidate. Especially if you were running it along the side of a ph during the tail end. iForce makes solid products just trying to get more information then just "so and so gained X pounds." Tell me exactly how so and so gained those weight, WE WANT TO KNOW! It's a great accomplishment to pull that off and we'd love to see what is working for people.

That is more of a help to us that is curious. In the end, the weight you gain can be just as much from diet and training as supplements and some supplements work better with other protocols and diets. EX. Anabeta works with a high carb load, not so much low carb and vice versa.

It's apparent intimidate works, we just need to know how it is the most effective.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And that is what I am disagreeing with. Can you back up, with scientific evidence, that NMDA>DAA? I wouldn't even mind reading some work in animals or in vitro human cell lines, but nothing I have read to date leads me to believe NMDA is so much better than DAA. It's a good product, a different product, and one worth pursuing for its additional effects on sleep and mentality. That does not make it superior to DAA for elevating testosterone.
That right there sums it up for me. DAA has studies to back up its claims, you can't simply say NMDA is superior to DAA cause one person's log sounds like bro science. To many variables can be had in logs as we all know, people could be eating better cause now they are logging it, they could be training harder, getting more sleep, etc, etc, etc. Haven't tried NMDA yet i'll eventually get there just to see how good it is cause the claims are certainly there and there is some interesting points to it. But this isn't bro science DAA has proof it works in humans, so i can't go rating NMDA over DAA just yet.

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
check out
It appears I may have opened up a can of worms.
So you are recommending Intimidate in conjunction with Testobolan?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
May I suggest, as a rather effective compromise, Testabolan v2 + DAA? Testabolan is a fantastic product for freeing up the testosterone that will be elevated from the DAA, and they cross-complement each other as far as feedback loops are concerned.

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
May I suggest, as a rather effective compromise, Testabolan v2 + DAA? Testabolan is a fantastic product for freeing up the testosterone that will be elevated from the DAA, and they cross-complement each other as far as feedback loops are concerned.
Mr. Cooper, amazingly helpful and patient to boot.
I was looking at the ingredient list of Testabolan and have no clue on what the ingredient list of Hydroxadiol matrix is. Not only do I need to make sure it's safe (broad term, I know) but I'm also not a fan of stimulants.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Mr. Cooper, amazingly helpful and patient to boot.
I was looking at the ingredient list of Testabolan and have no clue on what the ingredient list of Hydroxadiol matrix is. Not only do I need to make sure it's safe (broad term, I know) but I'm also not a fan of stimulants.
The current testabolan v2 has 2 main ingredients (disregard naringin): ALCAR and divanil. Both are full-dosed, and both are effective at their respective jobs. I ran testabolan v2 and loved the effects on mood and libido. Alongside another testosterone booster, it would be quite effective.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The current testabolan v2 has 2 main ingredients (disregard naringin): ALCAR and divanil. Both are full-dosed, and both are effective at their respective jobs. I ran testabolan v2 and loved the effects on mood and libido. Alongside another testosterone booster, it would be quite effective.
The original version was good i imagine the new one is good also.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good debate here! I'm going to tag along...

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
So in summary your personal recommendation for a short duration, SAFE, testosterone increase supplement regimen would be DAA and Testabolan V2 in conjunction with each other.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So in summary your personal recommendation for a short duration, SAFE, testosterone increase supplement regimen would be DAA and Testabolan V2 in conjunction with each other.
Yes. Divanil solo would theoretically downregulate testosterone production (which would be normalized post-usage anyway), but in conjunction with DAA, both testosterone and free testosterone will rise and then fall back to baseline shortly after ceasing use.

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Divanil solo would theoretically downregulate testosterone production (which would be normalized post-usage anyway), but in conjunction with DAA, both testosterone and free testosterone will rise and then fall back to baseline shortly after ceasing use.
Perfect! Thank you very much.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I don't think it's a can of worms. It's a chance for some great conversation on an old product and a new product. Stuff like this needs talked about, we all have a chance to learn here! Kudos for asking it!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think it's a can of worms. It's a chance for some great conversation on an old product and a new product. Stuff like this needs talked about, we all have a chance to learn here! Kudos for asking it!
I agree, I like lesson's with mr cooper! ;-)

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Reading reviews on DAA from a major online seller (not sure if I can give names here), some of the negatives were major depression after 1 month of use. Is this common? I assume that answer would probably be on a case by case basis.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reading reviews on DAA from a major online seller (not sure if I can give names here), some of the negatives were major depression after 1 month of use. Is this common? I assume that answer would probably be on a case by case basis.
Some report depression or emotional issues when using DAA, I personally have not noticed such issues. Only slight irritation in stomach from my use, and seems like certain brands do it more then others for me.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This is not common, but responses always vary with testosterone boosters. Stomach irritation is usually circumvented by the Na form (which SNS uses) or the calcium chelate (testforce 2). If you wish, consider getting some bulk L-DOPA and run it for 45 days at the beginning of the DAA run to control prolactin (if sensitive) and elevate mood.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
bulk L-DOPA and run it for 45 days at the beginning of the DAA run to control prolactin (if sensitive) and elevate mood.
for real, this should be on the label of all DAA products....I notice more than half the questions I get asked in anabolics are about DAA and prolactin and what to do about prolactin gyno. every time I mention it, there are a slew of posts and PM's about it....so a LOT of guys are sensitive to this, WAY more than you might assume....

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
for real, this should be on the label of all DAA products....I notice more than half the questions I get asked in anabolics are about DAA and prolactin and what to do about prolactin gyno. every time I mention it, there are a slew of posts and PM's about it....so a LOT of guys are sensitive to this, WAY more than you might assume....
It's actually more that you hear about these cases. I personally know 50+ people who have run DAA and prolactin-induced side effects were rare and pretty much only presented in individuals who were already prone.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
It's actually more that you hear about these cases. I personally know 50+ people who have run DAA and prolactin-induced side effects were rare and pretty much only presented in individuals who were already prone.
Only problem is you don't necessarily know you are prone until you try it. Thus, it can be unexpected.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ya total body weight, **** if its 8.2lb muscle id sell my left nut for 2 cases of it haha

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Only problem is you don't necessarily know you are prone until you try it. Thus, it can be unexpected.
This is true. Regardless, worst case scenario is sensitivity before you realize something is wrong, order some L-dopa, and continue your run ;)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
well yeah, a half dozen people commenting in a few days isn't a great deal when compared to the size of the boards membership....BUT its still getting to be a "problem" as of late. Maybe people are just coming out and commenting on it because myself or another member makes a post or makes a thread about it...and then they are like "yeah that happened to me too........"

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
well yeah, a half dozen people commenting in a few days isn't a great deal when compared to the size of the boards membership....BUT its still getting to be a "problem" as of late. Maybe people are just coming out and commenting on it because myself or another member makes a post or makes a thread about it...and then they are like "yeah that happened to me too........"
I'm not sure what you want me to say. I listed my recommendations for "prone" people on the previous page.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I WANT WARNING LABELS! j/k.....I don't expect anything...."just sayin'"......:D
Haha. Before getting a warning for DAA, I'd rather see warnings on: Yohimbe Bark, Blood Rush Pump (>1g Caffeine), Razor 8 Blast Powder, Ursolic Acid (fertility), etc...I'd also like a warning on arginine, CEE, and glutamine saying: "this doesn't do as advertised."

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Haha. Before getting a warning for DAA, I'd rather see warnings on: Yohimbe Bark, Blood Rush Pump (>1g Caffeine), Razor 8 Blast Powder, Ursolic Acid (fertility), etc...I'd also like a warning on arginine, CEE, and glutamine saying: "this doesn't do as advertised."
wife wants another kid.. BRB buying up all the Ursolic Acid I can find.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
yeah, they should put that on the "benefit" portion of the label...not the warning. also, make sure to double or triple dose to be sure to kill all those sperm :D
Ursolic acid causes infertility?

(I haven't bothered reading anything about it).