Who here has tried SNS Reduce XT?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

So I've been trying to find users opinions on this product, and didn't have much luck over in the anabolics section suprisingly. was very supprised more guys didn't know about this product, & compound it contains.

so, if you've used this, what did you think? liked it? disliked it?

----------------

for those that dont know,

Reduce XT is an advanced cortisol control agent that can be integrated into fat loss, lean muscle building, and/or post cycle therapy (PCT) regimens.

Cortisol is produced by the adrenal glands, and is considered to be a stress hormone. When the body is under stress (either physical or psychological), it produces excess cortisol to try to help combat the stress. The body's way of helping to combat the stressors is by liberating energy stores. Cortisol assists in that process by breaking down muscle protein into amino acids and stored fat into fatty acids as fuel sources for the body. This process is detrimental to overall body composition because it translates into increased fat storage and decreased lean muscle tissue.
[h=3]Cortisol's Detrimental Effect on Lean Muscle:[/h]Cortisol breaks down muscle protein into amino acids for use as a fuel source – in laymen's terms this means that cortisol breaks down your muscle tissue. By helping suppress cortisol levels, it is likely that one can keep more of their hard earned gains.
[h=3]Cortisol's Effect on Fat Storage:[/h]Cortisol assists in breaking down stored body-fat into fatty acids so that the body can have an immediate energy source to help combat the stressors. This at first sounds like a good thing, but the long term effect of this action is these fatty acids being stored as the most easily accessible type of body-fat for the same future use, visceral fat. Visceral fat is the type of fat that is located around the internal organs; it is also the type of fat most closely associated with a variety of health conditions including heart disease. Also, by altering fat distribution from subcutaneous fat to more cortisol sensitive areas, physical appearance can be detrimentally affected. For example, cortisol sensitive areas include the abdominal 'pot belly' appearance, excess facial fat storage, etc.
It is important to note that while cortisol has negative effects on overall body-composition, it is not entirely negative as it does have useful applications in the body. That is why it is important to look at cortisol in terms of controlling it, rather than eliminating it.
[h=2]When Can Reduce XT be used?[/h][h=3]Cutting/Fat Loss Cycles:[/h]Reduce XT can be used during periods of cutting and fat loss cycles for the purpose of helping promote fat loss, as well as for helping retain and build lean muscle.
[h=3]Post Cycle Therapy (PCT):[/h]Reduce XT can be stacked with Liver Assist XT and Inhibit-E for a more complete, comprehensive Post Cycle Therapy regimen. Due to Reduce XT being anti-catabolic, it is very important during this time period for helping maintain gains from your cycle, as well as helping to continue to build lean muscle.
[h=3]Lean Bulking & Recomposition Cycles:[/h]The same reasons that make Reduce XT desirable during cutting and fat loss cycles make it very appealing during lean bulking and recomposition cycles as well.
[h=3]Bulking Cycles:[/h]Reduce XT can be used during bulking cycles to help maximize lean muscle and strength gains.
[h=2]Stacking & Synergy:[/h]Reduce XT is a very versatile product and can be stacked with a variety of other Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased synergistic results. For fat loss and recomposition cycles, Reduce XT can be stacked with TTA-500, RK-500 Xtreme or RK-125, and/or SYN-30. For lean bulking, recomposition, and bulking cycles, Reduce XT Can be stacked with Magnesium Creatine Chelate caps, Beta Alanine caps, Inhibit-E, RK-500 Xtreme, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products. Also, as part of a comprehensive Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) regimen, Reduce XT can be stacked with Inhibit-E and Liver Assist XT.
[h=3]Something to think about:[/h]Building lean muscle and losing fat are achieved through hard work in both diet and exercise, but your body's response mechanism for putting it through this hard work is not what many people realize it to be. The body inadvertently works against you and sabotages you from being able to obtain the maximum benefit from all of your hard work. You work hard through diet and exercise to build lean muscle, but your body releases a hormone to break it down in response to your hard work. You eat right and/or train properly while trying to lose fat, but your body releases a hormone that can cause you to store fat in response to your hard work. It is almost like running in place in terms of reaching your body composition goals; you try really hard, but you just don't get anywhere.
This is where Reduce XT comes into play. By helping control cortisol levels, Reduce XT may help allow individuals to maximize their results from their diet and exercise routines.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well if nutra would get it back in stock id have more than one bottle....

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This is my go-to supplement for the last 4 weeks of my 8-12 week cutting cycles. I favor it for the LBM-sparing effects and ability to support healthy cortisol levels when they can get out of wack at the end of a diet.

One very interesting effect that myself and others have noticed is appetite suppression, likely due to the hormone normalizing effects.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I'd be willing to give it ashot

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
This is my go-to supplement for the last 4 weeks of my 8-12 week cutting cycles. I favor it for the LBM-sparing effects and ability to support healthy cortisol levels when they can get out of wack at the end of a diet.

One very interesting effect that myself and others have noticed is appetite suppression, likely due to the hormone normalizing effects.
I concur with the comments of Mr.Cooper69.

In addition to its benefits while cutting or bulking, I feel it is beneficial to run starting in the third week of your PCT should you run anabolic compounds of a strong nature.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Loved it in the past, want more.

(used for alot of my summer cuts, had some issues with customs in the past so haven't ordered it for a while)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like it as well, and am using it in my current pct.

I have not lost any weight from my cycle, at the end of week 3 of pct.

I dont notice any appetitie supression, but thats probably because i've go so much test boosting ancillieries going on.

daa, coconut oil, erase pro, clomid (done now), and now using reversitol v2, along with hgh pro + silk amino's before bed.

but I like it, just wondering who (not affiliated with sns) has used it. i know all of sns guys like it. lol.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
^The appetite suppression will likely only present itself deep into a cut when your hunger signals are off.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I like it as well, and am using it in my current pct.

I have not lost any weight from my cycle, at the end of week 3 of pct.

I dont notice any appetitie supression, but thats probably because i've go so much test boosting ancillieries going on.

daa, coconut oil, erase pro, clomid (done now), and now using reversitol v2, along with hgh pro + silk amino's before bed.

but I like it, just wondering who (not affiliated with sns) has used it. i know all of sns guys like it. lol.
Dam good stuff to run during pct.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards

So I've been trying to find users opinions on this product, and didn't have much luck over in the anabolics section suprisingly. was very supprised more guys didn't know about this product, & compound it contains.

so, if you've used this, what did you think? liked it? disliked it?

----------------

for those that dont know,

Reduce XT is an advanced cortisol control agent that can be integrated into fat loss, lean muscle building, and/or post cycle therapy (PCT) regimens.

Cortisol is produced by the adrenal glands, and is considered to be a stress hormone. When the body is under stress (either physical or psychological), it produces excess cortisol to try to help combat the stress. The body's way of helping to combat the stressors is by liberating energy stores. Cortisol assists in that process by breaking down muscle protein into amino acids and stored fat into fatty acids as fuel sources for the body. This process is detrimental to overall body composition because it translates into increased fat storage and decreased lean muscle tissue.
[h=3]Cortisol's Detrimental Effect on Lean Muscle:[/h]Cortisol breaks down muscle protein into amino acids for use as a fuel source – in laymen's terms this means that cortisol breaks down your muscle tissue. By helping suppress cortisol levels, it is likely that one can keep more of their hard earned gains.
[h=3]Cortisol's Effect on Fat Storage:[/h]Cortisol assists in breaking down stored body-fat into fatty acids so that the body can have an immediate energy source to help combat the stressors. This at first sounds like a good thing, but the long term effect of this action is these fatty acids being stored as the most easily accessible type of body-fat for the same future use, visceral fat. Visceral fat is the type of fat that is located around the internal organs; it is also the type of fat most closely associated with a variety of health conditions including heart disease. Also, by altering fat distribution from subcutaneous fat to more cortisol sensitive areas, physical appearance can be detrimentally affected. For example, cortisol sensitive areas include the abdominal 'pot belly' appearance, excess facial fat storage, etc.
It is important to note that while cortisol has negative effects on overall body-composition, it is not entirely negative as it does have useful applications in the body. That is why it is important to look at cortisol in terms of controlling it, rather than eliminating it.
[h=2]When Can Reduce XT be used?[/h][h=3]Cutting/Fat Loss Cycles:[/h]Reduce XT can be used during periods of cutting and fat loss cycles for the purpose of helping promote fat loss, as well as for helping retain and build lean muscle.
[h=3]Post Cycle Therapy (PCT):[/h]Reduce XT can be stacked with Liver Assist XT and Inhibit-E for a more complete, comprehensive Post Cycle Therapy regimen. Due to Reduce XT being anti-catabolic, it is very important during this time period for helping maintain gains from your cycle, as well as helping to continue to build lean muscle.
[h=3]Lean Bulking & Recomposition Cycles:[/h]The same reasons that make Reduce XT desirable during cutting and fat loss cycles make it very appealing during lean bulking and recomposition cycles as well.
[h=3]Bulking Cycles:[/h]Reduce XT can be used during bulking cycles to help maximize lean muscle and strength gains.
[h=2]Stacking & Synergy:[/h]Reduce XT is a very versatile product and can be stacked with a variety of other Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased synergistic results. For fat loss and recomposition cycles, Reduce XT can be stacked with TTA-500, RK-500 Xtreme or RK-125, and/or SYN-30. For lean bulking, recomposition, and bulking cycles, Reduce XT Can be stacked with Magnesium Creatine Chelate caps, Beta Alanine caps, Inhibit-E, RK-500 Xtreme, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products. Also, as part of a comprehensive Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) regimen, Reduce XT can be stacked with Inhibit-E and Liver Assist XT.
[h=3]Something to think about:[/h]Building lean muscle and losing fat are achieved through hard work in both diet and exercise, but your body's response mechanism for putting it through this hard work is not what many people realize it to be. The body inadvertently works against you and sabotages you from being able to obtain the maximum benefit from all of your hard work. You work hard through diet and exercise to build lean muscle, but your body releases a hormone to break it down in response to your hard work. You eat right and/or train properly while trying to lose fat, but your body releases a hormone that can cause you to store fat in response to your hard work. It is almost like running in place in terms of reaching your body composition goals; you try really hard, but you just don't get anywhere.
This is where Reduce XT comes into play. By helping control cortisol levels, Reduce XT may help allow individuals to maximize their results from their diet and exercise routines.
Im very interested in this product, I was looking into it not to long ago, really really interested. As im in my bulking phase right now I want to keep taking steps foward instead of backward.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Im very interested in this product, I was looking into it not to long ago, really really interested. As im in my bulking phase right now I want to keep taking steps foward instead of backward.
I find that it works well on a bulk. I've used it a number of times, and it's use isn't only limited to cutting.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JB: Anyone who has used the ORIGINAL LeanXtreme (from a few years ago) made by DS has also tried "this stuff" too as it was the exact same formula.

I personally loved LeanXtreme THEN and love it NOW (so by default, I would also love Reduce XT as it's the same stuff as the original LeanXtreme)

I have numerous posts on these forums ffrom over the years citing LeanXtreme as my all time favorite cutting agent.

Works like a charm every time. I HATE not being able to run it year round :(

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
JB: Anyone who has used the ORIGINAL LeanXtreme (from a few years ago) made by DS has also tried "this stuff" too as it was the exact same formula.

I personally loved LeanXtreme THEN and love it NOW (so by default, I would also love Reduce XT as it's the same stuff as the original LeanXtreme)

I have numerous posts on these forums ffrom over the years citing LeanXtreme as my all time favorite cutting agent.

They both really do quite a number on the stomach area. Both very complete fat loss/recomposition formulas: LBM-sparing, VAT eliminating.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
any hopes that it will be back in stock?
It should be. NP loves ordering tiny amounts frequently, but it sells well so I can't imagine they wouldn't/haven't already re-ordered.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JB: I have read and heard from users that ORAL 11-oxo (now 11-keto) is MUCH MORE POTENT/effective than the aforementioned ReduceXT and LeanXtreme....however....I believe LeanXtreme and ReduceXT are not hormonal (do not affect HPTA) - someone correct me if I am wrong here.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
JB: I have read and heard from users that ORAL 11-oxo (now 11-keto) is MUCH MORE POTENT/effective than the aforementioned ReduceXT and LeanXtreme....however....I believe LeanXtreme and ReduceXT are not hormonal (do not affect HPTA) - someone correct me if I am wrong here.
Correct, Reduce XT is "natty."

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have 2 promos for product going on right now, and always chances to win schwag an such on our face book page

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11-oxo is a ph to the fish androgen 11-keto-testosterone.

A weak androgen that can affect hpta function. Prob best to use it on cycle to keep cortisol low versus in pct.

Refuce xt won't affect hpta function.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I have wanted to use it for a while, I researched the heck out of it a few years back.

I plan to use it in my PCT at end of this summer, how would you recommend using it in a PCT, start week 1?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would start few days before pct begins, or at the latest, the first day. 75-100mg e/d.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cortisol is already lower with most gear and/or the additional k/cal most are trying to consume to gain weight.

I prefer whjen cutting, especially cutting w/o the assistance of gear.

11-oxo is a ph to the fish androgen 11-keto-testosterone.

A weak androgen that can affect hpta function. Prob best to use it on cycle to keep cortisol low versus in pct.

Refuce xt won't affect hpta function.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cortisol is already lower with most gear and/or the additional k/cal most are trying to consume to gain weight.

I prefer whjen cutting, especially cutting w/o the assistance of gear.
No it isn't, it is counteracted with the highly anabolic compound you are using, so your body goes into a anabolic> catabolic state.
This causes a increase in cortisol, dt the body trying to even things out and keep homeostasis.

So in using androgenic/anabolic hormones you are causing an indirect increase in cortisol, which will be sky high when you come off cycle. Unless cortisol is supressed.

Compounds such as 11-keto-test and 7a/b oh-dhea prevent cortisol from being made.

Aas just put you in a state that is more anabolic than catabolic.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhhh got it. Thanks for the info

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
No it isn't, it is counteracted with the highly anabolic compound you are using, so your body goes into a anabolic> catabolic state.
This causes a increase in cortisol, dt the body trying to even things out and keep homeostasis.

So in using androgenic/anabolic hormones you are causing an indirect increase in cortisol, which will be sky high when you come off cycle. Unless cortisol is supressed.

Compounds such as 11-keto-test and 7a/b oh-dhea prevent cortisol from being made.

Aas just put you in a state that is more anabolic than catabolic.
Bingo. I couldn't have said it much better myself.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
need to find some un sponsored logs, looks like most are on another annoying body building forum.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
F*ck it. Hook me up with a discount code an ill run a solo, detailed log on it. Im getting ready to cut soon too

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
F*ck it. Hook me up with a discount an ill run a solo, detailed log on it. Im getting ready to cut soon too
keep your eye out, we run killer promos

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we dont have any discount codes, but i'll see about maybe getting you a sponsored log maybe.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, after a nice discussion with pa on the subject of aas & cortisol, I have found the need to retract my bro logic statement on coritsol levels during supraphysiological dosages of androgens....

here ya go....
i dont think there is any evidence that cortisol levels change much either during or after cycle. Sensitivity to cortisols effects on muscle and fat certainly can change
Wait, so cortisol doesn't increase when using supraphysiological dosages of androgens?
I have never read about such a phenomenon in actual scientific litearture. In fact kochakian examined this to some extent in his book and he couldnt really find such a correlation

OTOH, some steroids like fluoxymesterone can disrupt cortisol metabolism by inhibiting 11b-hsd2. this may not be reflected in increased cortisol in the blood but it will increase cortisol in the kidneys, which can lead to overactivation of mineralcorticoid receptors and negative consequences such as sodium retention, potassium excretion, and hypertension
not too many studies looking at this btw but this is one

Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1985 Jun;17(3):354-9.
Response of serum hormones to androgen administration in power athletes.

Alén M, Reinilä M, Vihko R.
Abstract

Endocrine effects of self-administration of high doses of anabolic steroids and testosterone were investigated in five power athletes during 26 wk of training, and for the following 12-16 wk after drug withdrawal. After 26 wk of anabolic steroid and testosterone administration, serum testosterone concentrations had increased 2.3-fold. This was associated with increased concentrations of serum estradiol, which rose 7-fold to values (0.48 nmol X 1(-1) typical for females. There was a major decrease in serum FSH and LH concentrations, but they returned to control levels following drug withdrawal. However, serum testosterone concentrations stayed at low levels (9 nmol X 1(-1) ) during this follow-up period, indicating long-lasting impairment of testicular endocrine function. Serum ACTH concentrations were also decreased during steroid administration, possibly due to a corticoid-like effect of some of the anabolic steroids taken in high doses. However, no changes were seen in serum cortisol. The only consistent change in the control group was an increase in serum LH concentrations during the most intensive training, suggesting that a decreasing tendency of serum testosterone was compensated for by augmented LH secretion.

PMID: 2991700 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
thank you for that, though, I dont doubt the "grand master" and would of taken your word for it, data is always nice. now I can put this bro logic to rest.

so then, would you think it would be best to use a product like 7-spray or 7-oh-dhea about a week or two prior to pct, in order to keep cortisol levels lowered, this way when you come off androgens, it may help balance out the anabolic/catabolic hormone ratio?
dont worry about cortisol levels. dont worry about cortisol receptors. AAS dont really affect these.

however in parts of the body that express both androgen and glucocorticoid receptors it appears that AAS can block cortisol mediated transcriptonal activity. IN other words cortisol still binds to its receptor, and AAS binds to its receptor, but at the level of the DNA the cortisol receptor complex cannot carry through its signal because the AAS receptor complex is somehow interfereing with this

So when you take the AAS away the cortisol signal will be full strength again (in those tissues that have both AR and GR). I dont know which tissues these are but they definitely include liver, and muscle to some extent, and maybe adipose (not sure how AR is expressed in adipose)
i see no great need for these products until the androgens are removed

BTW, some evidence exists that prolonged use of high dosages of AAS may lead to adrenal insufficiency. As you saw in that study, ACTH levels were supprressed. If this goes on long enough there could be adrenal atrophy. Also there is a case study of a horse given winny for 8 years that ended up with severe adrenal insufficiency

I dunno what the mechanism of acth suppression from aas would be
so, use your reduce xt starting day one of pct, and during a cut. more discussion is needed for on cycle usage.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean I was sorta right :D

For what it's worth, the only time I ever used this stuff was on a cut and OFF cycle and if you read my posts from over the years, LeanXtreme (comparable to ReduceXT) is a TOP 3 all time favorite supp (and im old fat) for its ability to spare muscle and target fat (again, while dieting).

I let gear work it's magic when on as it naturally seems to do the above on it's own.

well, after a nice discussion with pa on the subject of aas & cortisol, I have found the need to retract my bro logic statement on coritsol levels during supraphysiological dosages of androgens....

so use your reduce xt starting day one of pct, and during a cut. more discussion is needed for on cycle usage.

I prefer when cutting, especially cutting w/o the assistance of gear.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, no, but i was wrong.

cortisol isn't lowered on cycle, it doesn't change at all. just adding in anabolic compounds shifts the anabolic : catabolic ratio to favor anabolism.

EArch

Awards
  • Established

here ya go....

so, use your reduce xt starting day one of pct, and during a cut. more discussion is needed for on cycle usage.

very informative quoted conversation, thanks for putting it all out there to read. Will be starting reduce xt day 1 of PCT.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhh come on. Im sorta right :D

LOL!

well, no, but i was wrong.

cortisol isn't lowered on cycle, it doesn't change at all. just adding in anabolic compounds shifts the anabolic : catabolic ratio to favor anabolism.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed

Good stuff JB, thanks for sharing! ;)

very informative quoted conversation, thanks for putting it all out there to read. Will be starting reduce xt day 1 of PCT.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you pick some up Jbry?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sum what? lol.

cutting right now with alpha t2 from pes, the reduce xt seems to be really helping prevent muscle catabolism. could be all in my head, but idk, im liking it.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
sum what? lol.

cutting right now with alpha t2 from pes, the reduce xt seems to be really helping prevent muscle catabolism. could be all in my head, but idk, im liking it.
Reduce is great on a cut man. I personally haven't used it for bulking nor a recomp but i've seen a few people report solid results as well.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the reduce xt seems to be really helping prevent muscle catabolism. could be all in my head, but idk, im liking it.
Neh .... ;)

Reduce is great on a cut man. I personally haven't used it for bulking nor a recomp but i've seen a few people report solid results as well.

They both really do quite a number on the stomach area. Both very complete fat loss/recomposition formulas: LBM-sparing, VAT eliminating.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
sum what? lol.

i plan on having those two as part of my belly burning stack

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only used it in PCT but I felt like it cut my appetite down? Didn't really notice much of anything else.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i plan on having those two as part of my belly burning stack
totally, only other thing i wish i had was some evicerate. i should order some.

I've only used it in PCT but I felt like it cut my appetite down? Didn't really notice much of anything else.
i understand what you mean, didn't hurt my appetite, but I dont notice much from it in pct, except the benifits of an increased immune system, and i dont shrink like i do without it.

but now that im all done with pct, (been using reduce xt for about 5 weeks now) and am on a serious cut, im noticing where it really shines.

cause i've done this before, without the reduce xt, and man it's like a baloon deflating. lol.