MP protein

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
have any of you guys tried it? I just bought a tub. was going to get syntha 6 but i havent tried this before and it was a few bucks cheaper. seems to be the same thing almost as syntha. I cant afford to get 100% whey anymore so gotta go with this blended crap

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Blended crap? Lol. Blends are pretty much better than whey in every ... WHEY :D.

Look into Trutein or Myofusion Probiotic Cinnamon Roll instead. MP protein is pretty bland

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just prefer my full 24 grams to be whey lol i just had my first scoop and it tastes pretty good, although i add in ice cream, pineapple, banana and honey

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
i just prefer my full 24 grams to be whey lol i just had my first scoop and it tastes pretty good, although i add in ice cream, pineapple, banana and honey
Why do you prefer whey?

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I only prefer whey on a cut

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
If it only taste PRETTY good after all of those delicious ingredients then something is wrong LOL. Check out iForce Protean. One of the best tasting protein blends I have ever tasted IMHO...and I have tried a ton. Inbox me if you need any help.