Any Isatori Isatest GF users here?

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
I just finished an eight week run on this. I took this along with protein and creatine. Well, I just had my blood checked, and my liver and cholesterol numbers are up. Doc is pissed. I can't remember my liver numbers, but he wants to to go back next Friday and get checked again. I'm just wondering if the Isatest-GF would raise liver or cholesterol levels? Thanks for any response.

Dave

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I don't see much, but I don't know the doses they used. Some of the ingredients should theoretically lower cholesterol levels...

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
Lower? LOL! Story of my life. I didn't take anything like a Milk Thistle, Red Yeast Rice, or Hawthorne Berry at all, but just started taking it. (taking cycle assist) I was actually just getting ready to run a cycle of superdrol. Might have to put the clamps on that for now and get my blood right first. Bummer.

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
while on the Isatest-GF, I was taking protein and di-creatine malate. Every now and then I'd take some Hemo Rage for a preworkout, but that was it. Diet is fair. A lot of grilled chicken and burgers. No fast food. A few beers here and there. I was also taking CoQ10, Fish oil, Vit. C, and a multi too. I was really confident going into the lab for my blood work. The only thing I can think if is hereditary. My dad has to take statins for his cholesterol. his body manufactures it like there's no tomorrow. I just turned 40. maybe my body is trending that way. I really hope not, but we'll see.

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Lower? LOL! Story of my life. I didn't take anything like a Milk Thistle, Red Yeast Rice, or Hawthorne Berry at all, but just started taking it. (taking cycle assist) I was actually just getting ready to run a cycle of superdrol. Might have to put the clamps on that for now and get my blood right first. Bummer.
Yeah not having your blood right before Superdrol is like going into a pool full of little kids with open wounds lol.

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
Yeah, I'm gonna wait. It's the bulk powder, so it' won't go bad. I'm not in a huge rush.