My Dilema! Help appreciated : )

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

Its been a while since I posted on here and since iv stayed up to date and followed all the threads on this site. Let me start out with saying that I am a die hard fan of Diesel Test Hardcore by Get Diesel Nutrition, it is by far my favorite supplement that I have ever used, and I have used it a lot of the past few years! Everything about it, I enjoy, and it delivers all my favorite effects 100X better than any other herbal test booster i have used.

My favorite stack by far is DTHC and 6-oxo. Hands down I just really love the combination. The hardening of all muscles and the body over all, increase in definition, lose of fat, strength gains, drive, aggression, and a crazy increase of over all well being. I have never gotten the results that I get from this simple stack from anything else. I really enjoy low dosing the 6-oxo to help keep estro levels in check, and just feel that a low dose really compliments the benefits of DTHC.

Some people out there will probably chime in and say "there is plenty better out there" but my body and mind really respond well to these.

It has been about two years since I ran the two together (taken DTHC in the meantime by itself) and right now I am about 4 weeks in to a 6 week cycle with them. My problem is, is that this is the very last of my 6-oxo and I know that it is no longer around! This current cycle really reminded me how much I enjoy the two of these together and how I would be really bummed if this is the last time I will ever be able to take advantage of my favorite combination. The thought of never being able to feel these effects after the next two weeks is depressing!

So I thought I would reach out to everyone on here and for those of you who were fans of 6-oxo, can you give me your recommendation on a supplement that is similar in its estrogen controlling abilities, and a supp that you find delivers all the same results that you felt on 6-oxo. I really would like some feedback from some experienced users on what I can buy out there today to take the place of 6-oxo. Or, if anyone knows a legit location where I can still find me some, please by all means let me know.

Any input will be greatly appreciated! If you prefer to PM me please feel free. Looking forward to hearing your responses!

Thanks!

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
I would say PES Erase could replace 6-oxo potentially. Maybe formestane if you can find any still, I haven't looked in awhile. Although some consider formestane to be a prohormone so you may want to avoid that depending on your beliefs. There are other AI's out there, some better than 6-oxo, although I know that is what you prefer. Overall, I would say read up on Erase and decide if you want to purchase it.

BTW, I took 6-oxo years ago and personally found Erase to be far superior. Although, I did not do any bloodwork to back up which performed better, I am going purely off my observations.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I would say PES Erase could replace 6-oxo potentially. Maybe formestane if you can find any still, I haven't looked in awhile. Although some consider formestane to be a prohormone so you may want to avoid that depending on your beliefs. There are other AI's out there, some better than 6-oxo, although I know that is what you prefer. Overall, I would say read up on Erase and decide if you want to purchase it.
Formastane was incredible, but it's pretty much gone. Unless someone is willing to part with theirs but it will probably be a ridiculous price.

I'd say go with Erase.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Stick with Erase. You should be fine with this.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool, i will definitely read up on erase, thanks!

As for you saying that there are plenty better AI's out there, would you mind naming a few so i can research those as well?