Wat suplements should I take for fat loss??

John d

Awards
Ive been lifting weights for about a yea now and I think I have a fair amount of muscle, but I still have a pretty good layer of fat on my stomach and chest. I am looking to do maybe an 8 week cut, but I am not sure wat suplements I should use?! I am also looking to do something about my chest fat or bitch tits watever you wanna call it haha. ANY ADVICE OR SUGJESTIONS!?!?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Hows your diet?

John d

Awards
Well right now its good Ive cut out as much sugars as I can and been trying to get as much protein as I can. I try to eat small meals every 3 to 4 hours, but sometimes my schedule makes it hard.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Try to get your diet on check and cut down on calories. Once thats in place look at fat burners like dexaprine for a stim or if you want a non stim go for DCP. If money is an issue might want to run EC. Right now im running the Double D's stack which is Dexaprine/DCP and loving the synergy of TTA and 1, 3 :)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Ive been lifting weights for about a yea now and I think I have a fair amount of muscle, but I still have a pretty good layer of fat on my stomach and chest. I am looking to do maybe an 8 week cut, but I am not sure wat suplements I should use?! I am also looking to do something about my chest fat or bitch tits watever you wanna call it haha. ANY ADVICE OR SUGJESTIONS!?!?
TTA-500, dosed @ 1g per day.
+ErgoBurn+E is what im doing right now.

I love it!

Add in RK for extra benefits

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
As always, a proper diet and a training regimen well-suited to your goals will potentiate more benefits than supplementation. Be sure to do your research on your diet and workouts, then use supplements to maximize the great benefits proper decisions in those most key aspects will yield.

Personally, I love TTA-500 + PLCAR-500 from SNS for a cut. I ran a log on Bodybuilding.com before becoming a representative, and it was the most effective non-stimulant stack that I've yet to use.

I would also add in some stimulants for their benefits, most notably (at least in my opinion) appetite suppression. Bulk caffeine anhydrous tabs, or even the more potent 1,3 DMAA (SNS Adrena-G) are staples for reducing appetite.

You might also add in SNS Green Tea and RK-125 or RK-500 for their purported fat loss benefits as well as awesome general health benefits. Even when I'm bulking, I try to consistently keep supplements like these as staples for general health.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
As always, a proper diet and a training regimen well-suited to your goals will potentiate more benefits than supplementation. Be sure to do your research on your diet and workouts, then use supplements to maximize the great benefits proper decisions in those most key aspects will yield.

Personally, I love TTA-500 + PLCAR-500 from SNS for a cut. I ran a log on Bodybuilding.com before becoming a representative, and it was the most effective non-stimulant stack that I've yet to use.

I would also add in some stimulants for their benefits, most notably (at least in my opinion) appetite suppression. Bulk caffeine anhydrous tabs, or even the more potent 1,3 DMAA (SNS Adrena-G) are staples for reducing appetite.

You might also add in SNS Green Tea and RK-125 or RK-500 for their purported fat loss benefits as well as awesome general health benefits. Even when I'm bulking, I try to consistently keep supplements like these as staples for general health.
1,3 is epic on a cut.

Energy+appetite supression is always a happy addition on any cut.

Always is a bump in mood.

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
You might look into Eviscerate Smolder for a topical fatloss catalyst as well, just something to consider.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
You might look into Eviscerate Smolder for a topical fatloss catalyst as well, just something to consider.
Depending on your body fat maybe Abliderate Advance can help as well

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you're looking for a good recomp I recommend Erase(or the step up Erase Pro) with Alpha-t2(a low stim fat burner). You can even add in Shift to this stack.

Another suggestions would be stacking Shift with Oxy Elite Pro. A lot of people like this stack as well.

Nutraplanet.com has great deals on buying these together! Check them out. PM me with questions.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This is pretty much the best basic stack IMO...

EC
Alphaburn
Reduce XT

If you look at how all of the ingredients work together, you'll understand :).

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards

EC
Alphaburn
Reduce XT

Looks like one of the best

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

EC
Alphaburn
Reduce XT

Doing something similar right now, digging it.

Also added Eviscerate.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I can not stress highly enough of just one Dexaprine a day. Clean energy all day. No hunger whatsoever. Taking over the world 24/7. Nbd.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Of course it all begins in the kitchen, but controlling that appetite can be hugely helpful. I know it has been for me.

So far I've tried Dexaprine, Clenbutrx, and ECA.

Dexaprine works, but it contains 1,3. I intermittently crash on 1,3 and I haven't figured out what are exactly the factors that determine if I have a crash or not. I use this on days that I don't have to work only.

Clenbutrx works, but it makes me feel like a rabid cat on 6 pots of coffee. Pass.

ECA: Man this stuff is a miracle. My "E" is Bronkaid, which I get at Walgreens. I've been taking 2-3x daily at a dose of 25/200/81 since March 25 and it totally erases my appetite. It's amazing. I can focus on eating what I need and no more. Have definitely dropped fat on ECA in conjunction with a balanced 2300 calorie diet.

Was particularly helpful when hanging out with the family at Easter. Kept me out of all the $hyte they were eating with minimal willpower.

Good luck.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest fat in biosignature correlates to excessive estrogen levels, you should consider something like Erase or Erase Pro to take care of this.

For overall fat - Alpha-T2 is your solution.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
1st post eh? You ain't getting me banned you cheeky little southsideguy :D
Sorry about that; I'm assuming there are forum rules. I apologize, I've just been trying to purchase this stuff and can't find it anywhere

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for me considering diet is in check

yohimbine HCL 20mg/day at 190lbs
TTA 1g/day
tt-33 4 caps a day
1/2 dexaprine

lots of supersets in the gym!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
for me considering diet is in check

yohimbine HCL 20mg/day at 190lbs
TTA 1g/day
tt-33 4 caps a day
1/2 dexaprine

lots of supersets in the gym!

Similar to what I do.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
EC or a designer fat burner such as iForce Dexaprine work great!

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards

great post

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Chest fat in biosignature correlates to excessive estrogen levels, you should consider something like Erase or Erase Pro to take care of this.

For overall fat - Alpha-T2 is your solution.
You mean lower test level.

Upper thigh/hamstring and triceps are estrogen related.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're looking for a good recomp I recommend Erase(or the step up Erase Pro) with Alpha-t2(a low stim fat burner). You can even add in Shift to this stack.

Another suggestions would be stacking Shift with Oxy Elite Pro. A lot of people like this stack as well.

Nutraplanet.com has great deals on buying these together! Check them out. PM me with questions.
Great post!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean lower test level.

Upper thigh/hamstring and triceps are estrogen related.
I thought triceps was androgen related? Its been awhile since i followed Poliquin and his methods, but i do recall chest fat being correlated to androgen/estrogen ratio nonetheless, and this is something improved upon by Erase.

John d

Awards
DAMN this is soo much info!! Thanks guys now I got alot of reaserch to do lol. Leaning more towards the PES Erase Pro/Alpha T-2 stack tho :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAMN this is soo much info!! Thanks guys now I got alot of reaserch to do lol. Leaning more towards the PES Erase Pro/Alpha T-2 stack tho :)
You shall enjoy it!

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
LOL. Second post and you're pulling out FDA authority card. Awesome.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I thought triceps was androgen related? Its been awhile since i followed Poliquin and his methods, but i do recall chest fat being correlated to androgen/estrogen ratio nonetheless, and this is something improved upon by Erase.
More the latter.

I agree. I have yet to use anything else other than e or e pro.

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
On the subject of OP. Look into Intermittent Fasting protocol like Lean Gains for your diet, do lots HIIT, and top it up with the supps my very knowledgable predecessors posted and you should be melting this fat in no time. Just my 2c.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever taken a step back and thought about how you could really be harming your body by taking all these muscle gain / energy supplements? The FDA doesn't do studies on them. Most of them are too new for anyone to know the potential long-term side effects. The recent Hydroxycut recall is evidence that these products can be dangerous. And using common sense, it's clear our bodies didn't evolve while being exposed to all these synthetic chemicals, so the potential for long-term damage is huge.

What's wrong with achieving your goals the 100% natural way?

Just sayin'
The potential for long-term benefits is huge also. Since there isn't much long term evidence as you pointed out, the potential is equal, as we are talking about theortical unknowns...

It's also inaccurate to paint a comparison that we didn't "evolve" around synthetic chemicals considering none of them existef at the time.

Shall we not get vaccinated also? Take anti-biotics when we have a disease that calls for it because we didn't "evolve" around synthetic chemicals?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great choice. Using AT 2 right now seeing very good results along with Cardio and a clean diet

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Multi-V and Fish Oil will help you shed the extra pounds in addition to the rest of your stack.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
You need to lean a few things before you go spouting off at the mouth.

First, by your AVI, I can barely tell you even lift weights....yet you have been here since 2011. Guessing you like to troll more then you like to lift.

Second, I look at what is in anything prior to taking it. This particular supp has nothing crazy or non-natural in it. I also respect Gaspari as a company and do not believe they would "spike" a product with an unlisted ingredient.

Third, I am in very good health. Just had full bloodwork and physical on 6 days ago. Liver, thyroid, blood, immune cholesterol.....all good. As a matter of fact, total cholesterol was a low 128....not bad for eating a minimum of 1lb of meat a day. Blood pressure 100/70.

Supps are a VERY small part of working out, but I believe that they can play a role. My mind is not made up on this one....but I figured I would try it since they sent it to me and the ingredient profile looked interesting. (not even sure why I got it to be honest). Maybe I actually looked like workout instead of trolling for comments on the internet.

Look kid,....you got a lot of learning to do. I have a short list of supps that I take that I truly believe are effective. Would I keep my size without them....by all means. As a matter of fact, I never even took any supps not even a multi all the way through my 20's while lifting.....no whey either. I could not afford it.

You got a lot to learn kid.
Lulz.

I laughed...

I'm still laughing....

Keep on trolling man.

My bloods are on this site, and my lifting stats are perfectly fine...

You're a decent troll, sadly my time is worth more then your unintelligent ramblings you call posts.

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Lulz.

I laughed...

I'm still laughing....

Keep on trolling man.

You're a decent troll, sadly my time is worth more then your unintelligent ramblings you call posts.
Should I rep him for lulz at my lunch break? Haha

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Lulz.

I laughed...

I'm still laughing....

Keep on trolling man.

I like how he said u don't look like you lift. However, in his pic, he looks like George Lopez who Dirty bulks 12 months a year

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Trolls so hard and then deletes his posts. Classic!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been losing on Pro Xanthine and C20 despite not eating clean, have cleaned it up now and expecting even better progress... not a big calorie deficit for me though. I likes to take my time.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup DW: Pretty potent looking stuff. Looks solid!

What is in the 500XT blend? More Stims?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sup DW: Pretty potent looking stuff. Looks solid!

What is in the 500XT blend? More Stims?

No that's just the heading 420 and 80 = 500... :) It is a very solid product. I have been using it close to 3 weeks and pretty much the same stim right through. I like when I don't get climatized to a product too quickly. I have added a second pill mid afternoon on burn days though as I find the appetite suppression lasts about 8 hours. The suppression is not too heavy though, which is also the way I like it. Still need to eat.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks fore the clarification ;)

PS: So are using ANOTHER stim in addition? (see below)

If so, what is it?

Thanks

No that's just the heading 420 and 80 = 500... :) It is a very solid product. I have been using it close to 3 weeks and pretty much the same stim right through. I like when I don't get climatized to a product too quickly. I have added a second pill mid afternoon on burn days though as I find the appetite suppression lasts about 8 hours. The suppression is not too heavy though, which is also the way I like it. Still need to eat.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks fore the clarification ;)

PS: So are using ANOTHER stim in addition? (see below)

If so, what is it?

Thanks
No that wouldn't be advisable, I meant that I am experiencing the same level of stimulation throughout the 3 weeks... it's a pretty strong product...

I take it at 5am and then if I need to add a second then I can at 2pm, oh on workout days I use ignite 2 which is also very strong ...you should see the profile for that product pretty solid as well...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got it ;)