Erase pro + Titanium?+lean xtreme?

Originate

Awards
I'm 28 and lifted regularly for about years, I am returning after a 2 year hiatus and looking for supplements to expedite my gains. I ran activate xtreme before my hiatus and was very pleased, it seems to of changed since, and I read a lot of positive things about Erase + other PES products, and Athltetix. I want a 'natural' relatively safe boost to test + lean mass. I would appreciate any input from reputable sources on their opinion on the following...
I see a lot of suggestions for Erase/ titanium. Would erase PRO + titanium be overkill? I hope to eat alot, whenever I am hungry, (I only eat insanely clean foods and work at a health food store) so to maximize gains, I am curious about adding a non stim supp to maintain lean mass, but I can't seem to find recent conclusive DS lean xtreme results....
Also, I don't see erase and anabeta offered as a stack, would those work well together?
I see mixed reviews on the new activate xtreme, but there seems to be good info on Triazole, and I like that it is curcumin and maca, any opinions on whether that would work well in addition or substitution for another test booster?

*yes I have been searching forums for days, and there is not enough people who post before/ after pics! I hope to start a legit log once I decide on my stack..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your looking for a really good test boost to go along with ErasePro, I would run Formula-X instead of TitaniumXL. ErasePRo + Formula-X is a sick stack, I've ran it myself.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your looking for a really good test boost to go along with ErasePro, I would run Formula-X instead of TitaniumXL. ErasePRo + Formula-X is a sick stack, I've ran it myself.
I agree with this.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta with Erase Pro would be a good stack. But if your just returning to lifting, i'd say dial in your diet, get back in the gym for awhile cause your gonna gain again. Once you get those things going again then sure Anabeta with Erase Pro is a good stack. They will compliment each other very well in my opinion. I know the PES guys can chime in better about their products. Add Formula X to it and you have a good little stack.

Originate

Awards
WOw, that is the kind of advice I was looking for. And in record time. I really appreciate all input, I've been back at it for 4 months, and my diet is on point ( a little too much fat but I have an addiction to almonds) my macros are there, low on carbs since I just slimmed down without any supps. With just using CL's GB + WF I have been pumping back up, but my strength is not there. Although it is humbling, I accept it, I am eager to get close to my old body composition in time for summer though. ..

Prep, do you have any personal experience with them?

PES- would it be worth to do erase pro/anabeta/form x ? or sans anabeta? (I Have a feeling I know your answer to this, but if you could validate it with some impressive jargon, I will eat it up)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOw, that is the kind of advice I was looking for. And in record time. I really appreciate all input, I've been back at it for 4 months, and my diet is on point ( a little too much fat but I have an addiction to almonds) my macros are there, low on carbs since I just slimmed down without any supps. With just using CL's GB + WF I have been pumping back up, but my strength is not there. Although it is humbling, I accept it, I am eager to get close to my old body composition in time for summer though. ..

PES- would it be worth to do erase pro/anabeta/form x ? or sans anabeta? (I Have a feeling I know your answer to this, but if you could validate it with some impressive jargon, I will eat it up)
Never have used Formula X yet, DAA usually does a number on my stomach and causes me issues. But from the looks of the ingredients everything is there to make it a good product. I like Athletix products very much. Erase Pro is good stuff, its honestly a product you only need 1 cap to see and feel the results of. There is lots of logs and i'm sure there is blood work somewhere on here showing how good the orginial Erase was. Anabeta helped my strength gains and made me hungry like no other supplement thats not a PH. I don't think you would be going wrong with that stack, it has all the makings of a nattytestbooster stack and you got your AI.

Originate

Awards
Athletix is very appealing to me because not only do they post their blends and the test increase from Titanium seems to be from nettle, and I prefer names of plants vs. chemical compounds in ingredient lists.

Last edited:
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Athletix is very appealing to me because not only do they post their blends and the test increase from Titanium seems to be from nettle, and I prefer names of plants vs. chemical compounds in ingredient litsts..
The 3,4 Divanil is in Division 1, I believe thats what your thinking of. I agree with above add some Anabeta to that erasepro/formula-x stack and it don't get much better than that. But like PrepNwa23 said, if your just getting back into training you will get some good quick gains, wait until you feel the gaining has started to slow down.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I personally would keep the AnaBeta, not for any reasons I can use jargon for but simply because it is my favourite supplement ever, including PES products.

I have used Formula-X and Titanium though (I have a Titanium and Erase log on here) and can testify to both products. In terms of libido I prefer Titanium although this is very individual. :)