Sodium D-Aspartic/ DAA...

TonyBo

Awards
What is the difference between Sodium D-Aspartic Acid and regular D-Aspartic acid?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the difference between Sodium D-Aspartic Acid and regular D-Aspartic acid?
Sodium was the one used when found out about it raising test levels in the 12 days.

TonyBo

Awards
I'm trying to decide between Serious Nutrition Solutions DAA Capsules 3120 mg of Sodium D-Aspartic Acid and
PrimaForce D-Aspartic Acid 3000 mg.

Not sure if there is even a big difference between the 2.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm trying to decide between Serious Nutrition Solutions DAA Capsules 3120 mg of Sodium D-Aspartic Acid and
PrimaForce D-Aspartic Acid 3000 mg.

Not sure if there is even a big difference between the 2.
I would go with SNS a. because it's capped and b. because it's the sodium form (less GI issues, better solubility, etc)

murk01

murk01

Awards
I already have a bunch of daa. Can I mix it with a pinch of salt. Would that help reg daa

jtracy33

jtracy33

Awards
I already have a bunch of daa. Can I mix it with a pinch of salt. Would that help reg daa
The sodium is sodium bicarbonate not salt. If you have bulk daa just add sodium bicarbonate to it and voila you have sodium daa

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
The sodium is sodium bicarbonate not salt. If you have bulk daa just add sodium bicarbonate to it and voila you have sodium daa
Really I didn't realize that. If I do remember right from chemistry class (It's been 8 years or so) that would also be known as baking soda.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Really I didn't realize that. If I do remember right from chemistry class (It's been 8 years or so) that would also be known as baking soda.
Yes. Did I see the news article here aboit baking soda. Lowers body acids and internsifies work outs. I was about to mix it into my shakes any way.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
You would be correct.

TonyBo

Awards
Yes. Did I see the news article here aboit baking soda. Lowers body acids and internsifies work outs. I was about to mix it into my shakes any way.

Where can I find this article?

murk01

murk01

Awards
Almost 100% I read it here. Check news. A week or 2 back