Sodium D-Aspartic/ DAA...

  1. Registered User
    TonyBo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    40
    Answers
    0

    Sodium D-Aspartic/ DAA...


    What is the difference between Sodium D-Aspartic Acid and regular D-Aspartic acid?

  2. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,457
    Answers
    8


    Solubility
  3. Registered User
    TonyBo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    40
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Solubility
    So which one is better?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    979
    Answers
    0


    I think it's pretty much the same.
  5. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TonyBo
    What is the difference between Sodium D-Aspartic Acid and regular D-Aspartic acid?
    Sodium was the one used when found out about it raising test levels in the 12 days.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Registered User
    D2footballjrc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,735
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Solubility
    ^^^^this^^^^
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  7. Registered User
    TonyBo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    40
    Answers
    0


    I'm trying to decide between Serious Nutrition Solutions DAA Capsules 3120 mg of Sodium D-Aspartic Acid and
    PrimaForce D-Aspartic Acid 3000 mg.

    Not sure if there is even a big difference between the 2.
  8. Registered User
    TonyBo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    40
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Sodium was the one used when found out about it raising test levels in the 12 days.
    So I most likely should go with the Sodium then..
  9. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,457
    Answers
    8


    Quote Originally Posted by TonyBo View Post
    I'm trying to decide between Serious Nutrition Solutions DAA Capsules 3120 mg of Sodium D-Aspartic Acid and
    PrimaForce D-Aspartic Acid 3000 mg.

    Not sure if there is even a big difference between the 2.
    I would go with SNS a. because it's capped and b. because it's the sodium form (less GI issues, better solubility, etc)
  10. Registered User
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Answers
    0


    I already have a bunch of daa. Can I mix it with a pinch of salt. Would that help reg daa
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  11. Registered User
    jtracy33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    65
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    I already have a bunch of daa. Can I mix it with a pinch of salt. Would that help reg daa
    The sodium is sodium bicarbonate not salt. If you have bulk daa just add sodium bicarbonate to it and voila you have sodium daa
  12. Registered User
    D2footballjrc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,735
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jtracy33 View Post
    The sodium is sodium bicarbonate not salt. If you have bulk daa just add sodium bicarbonate to it and voila you have sodium daa
    Really I didn't realize that. If I do remember right from chemistry class (It's been 8 years or so) that would also be known as baking soda.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  13. Registered User
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

    Really I didn't realize that. If I do remember right from chemistry class (It's been 8 years or so) that would also be known as baking soda.
    Yes. Did I see the news article here aboit baking soda. Lowers body acids and internsifies work outs. I was about to mix it into my shakes any way.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  14. Registered User
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

    Really I didn't realize that. If I do remember right from chemistry class (It's been 8 years or so) that would also be known as baking soda.
    You would be correct.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  15. Registered User
    jtracy33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    65
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

    Really I didn't realize that. If I do remember right from chemistry class (It's been 8 years or so) that would also be known as baking soda.
    Yep you're correct
  16. Registered User
    TonyBo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    40
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Yes. Did I see the news article here aboit baking soda. Lowers body acids and internsifies work outs. I was about to mix it into my shakes any way.

    Where can I find this article?
  17. Registered User
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Answers
    0


    Almost 100% I read it here. Check news. A week or 2 back
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. D-aspartic acid and Sodium d-aspartic difference?
    By pectus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 10:14 AM
  2. Sodium Help!
    By Jovee in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 08:26 PM
  3. Too much Sodium??
    By BigDro in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 04:57 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 12:56 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 11:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in