Help please

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I've looked a little but need a fairly quick answer, what are the ramifications of running erase at2 with either a small dose of lexapro or another mild anti anxiety med. it's a long story but I might need a anxiety med but I was just getting ready to finish my cut with 8 weeks of erase and at2. Can anyone shed any light please! Thanks

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cant answer specifics but all I CAN say is don't take any rx drugs unless you absolutely have to. Lexapro is an anti depressant... After coming off Prozac and then cymbalta in 2010, It took about 6-7 months but I felt a world better and my fitness and physique reached new levels ... Stay away if u can...

After stopping my anti depressant, I went on a natural stack of 50mg 5htp, 1000mg tyrosine, and 100mg Sam e daily... Supports production of serotonin And dopamine in the brain.. Costs just as much as filling a 30$ rx monthly without all the crazy sides of rx drugs...

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've looked a little but need a fairly quick answer, what are the ramifications of running erase at2 with either a small dose of lexapro or another mild anti anxiety med. it's a long story but I might need a anxiety med but I was just getting ready to finish my cut with 8 weeks of erase and at2. Can anyone shed any light please! Thanks
Lexapro is an SSRI and AT2 has Rauwolscine which affects serotonin. Please do NOT run these together. Erase is fine to run with Lexapro and I have run them together myself. As for other anti anxiety meds, it depends on how they work. If they modulate serotonin, then no. You can run Shift though with Lexapro instead.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lexapro is an SSRI and AT2 has Rauwolscine which affects serotonin. Please do NOT run these together. Erase is fine to run with Lexapro and I have run them together myself. As for other anti anxiety meds, it depends on how they work. If they modulate serotonin, then no. You can run Shift though with Lexapro instead.
This.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I really really like to tell people to talk to their dr. when they mix meds like this. I ALWAYS like to error on the side of caution, remember a supplement isn't going to do as much for you compared to a proper diet, sleep, and training. If there is a chance it could be harmful then I'd avoid it. Not worth it, just do the basics correctly and worry about the supplement(s) later. Just my opinion. We are doing this for our health, not to increase health risks.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I knew there was a reason like this but couldn't articulate it. Nice job.. I did things like this for years on anti depressants.. Explains why I'd feel like crap for some times