Ostarine + ECA thoughts?

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
I have two bottles of Osta RX staring at me everyday. I've been trying to hold off and run it solo to gauge the results without adding additional supplements outside my staples. What does everyone think about adding Osta with my ECA/Lean Xtreme stack? I would like to try and preserve as much muscle as possible during my cut.

Thanks!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Go for it and log it. Osta shouldnt clash with the ECA and they would compliment each other

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Should be fine. I would drop the A and dost the EC every couple hours at a low dose.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Should be fine. I would drop the A and dost the EC every couple hours at a low dose.
Thanks. I've been dosing ECA 3 times a day 5 hours apart, 25/200/81mg baby asprin with fish oil. I may try without the A for a few days and see if I notice a difference.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I will certainly think about logging this stack. I plan on throwing it into the mix starting Monday.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I will certainly think about logging this stack. I plan on throwing it into the mix starting Monday.
It takes a few days for osta to kick in. I noticed insane fullness the first week. How long have u been on eca? If u can use it 3x a day u probably already built up aome tolerance. What doses are u using? And i agree with the guy above. I wouldnt bother with the asprin u probably wont notice a benefit at a low dose anyway.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
It takes a few days for osta to kick in. I noticed insane fullness the first week. How long have u been on eca? If u can use it 3x a day u probably already built up aome tolerance. What doses are u using? And i agree with the guy above. I wouldnt bother with the asprin u probably wont notice a benefit at a low dose anyway.
I've been on ECA for 10 days. The first couple days I had great energy and appetite suppression. The energy boost is starting to wear off, but the appetite suppression is still great. I introduced Lean Xtreme a few days ago.

7AM: ECA/LX
12PM: ECA/LX
5PM: ECA
7PM: LX

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I generally take baby aspirin with my ECA doses instead of full strength.

Can Ostra be suppressive? does anyone really no yet?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established

No one really knows and it may depend greatly on how high you dose. People will tell you all kinds of stuff but everything that's been reported on has been research grade.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established

it is a little bit suppressive, and may raise your estrogen level a little bit, but nothing like prohormones and i doubt it will raise ur estrogen as high as something like DAA would. but when i ran it for a month i didnt feel like i was suppressed. i didnt have bloodwork, tho, so that basically means nothing but maybe you could run a test booster afterwards.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Just an update - when I added Osta RX to my EC/LX stack about a week ago I cut my calories from a 500 deficit to 1000. I've been doing LISS cardio for about 20 minutes 4 days a week post workout and I haven't lost a pound! I'm taking measurements and I noticed a 2" reduction off my waist and my BF meter is showing a 1 1/2% reduction. Could this stack be the perfect recomp?

I'm 6' 230, here is my nutrition breakdown - I'm at around 2100 calories.

Carbs - 100g
Protein- 250g
Fat- 80g

Thoughts?

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
Just an update - when I added Osta RX to my EC/LX stack about a week ago I cut my calories from a 500 deficit to 1000. I've been doing LISS cardio for about 20 minutes 4 days a week post workout and I haven't lost a pound! I'm taking measurements and I noticed a 2" reduction off my waist and my BF meter is showing a 1 1/2% reduction. Could this stack be the perfect recomp?

I'm 6' 230, here is my nutrition breakdown - I'm at around 2100 calories.

Carbs - 100g
Protein- 250g
Fat- 80g

Thoughts?
I am on my 7th week out of 8 with Osta/S4/EC/LX stack. I have been cutting 500 calories per day. My weight is +1 lb with very noticeable fat loss and lean muscle gains. I estimate I have put on 5-7 lbs in muscle and lost 5 lbs if far. It had been an amazing run and my first time with SARMs. It is one of the best recomp stacks with little/no sides.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
I am on my 7th week out of 8 with Osta/S4/EC/LX stack. I have been cutting 500 calories per day. My weight is +1 lb with very noticeable fat loss and lean muscle gains. I estimate I have put on 5-7 lbs in muscle and lost 5 lbs if far. It had been an amazing run and my first time with SARMs. It is one of the best recomp stacks with little/no sides.
I meant lost 5 lbs of fat.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
That is great results man, congrats! I might have to stock up on Osta, so far it has been great.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Anybody running Osta go to 4 caps ed? I've read if you're over 210 pounds, going to 4 caps can provide better results in lbm and fat loss.. I'm two weeks in, might give it a go.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thought s4 wasnt that safe to take? Good results.

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
Bump for 4 cap a day? I'm 230lbs and am interested in answer. Also dosing time for the 4th cap. I'm presently taking one @ 10/4/10 was thinking of taking 2@ 10 before bed with my NT Poseidon ..

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Bump for 4 cap a day? I'm 230lbs and am interested in answer. Also dosing time for the 4th cap. I'm presently taking one @ 10/4/10 was thinking of taking 2@ 10 before bed with my NT Poseidon ..
The half life is 24 hours, so taking the extra cap whenever we want shouldn't be a problem. I'm 230 as well.

The write up on the compound says the following:

Doses of 25mg for 4-6 weeks are the most common protocol for such goals. Over this 4-6 week period will typically produce 6lbs or 3kg of lean, keepable gains. However the abundant side effects of steroids/prohormones will not be present.

Users have as high as 36mg [only recommended for those who weigh in at 210lbs (95kg)+] for periods as long as 8 weeks. However the potential for suppression from such doses is higher and users would have to look into a PCT protocol after undergoing such a cycle.

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
So are you going to bump it up to 4? I'm gonna try it, I'm on day 13 and had some left over Erase pro so I've been dosing it 1 cap every other day. I also have some core test so I've been dosing it at half the dosage till its finished ..figured it couldn't hurt..

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I will start with 1 cap 7AM, 1 cap 12PM, 1 cap 5PM, 1 cap 10PM. Might be the way to go for our body weight.

weightsiwield

Awards
I have just started an osta cycle 25mg/ed, will follow this log!