best natty test booster and anti-e for 18 yr old brother

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
18 yr old bro wants a good stack. hes got 3 yrs lifting under his belt and is a beast. i told him some Erase and Titanium xl. wayta guys recommend? thanks fellas

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Creatine and steak and egg stack works well.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm like 60 years old brother. HAHA !
Seriously at 18 natty test boosters aren't going to do much of anything . I would think that would be the general opinion of most on this board. Eat , lift and eat some more. Cycle on and off creatine and gains will come.

J19891

J19891

Awards
I'm like 60 years old brother. HAHA !
Seriously at 18 natty test boosters aren't going to do much of anything . I would think that would be the general opinion of most on this board. Eat , lift and eat some more. Cycle on and off creatine and gains will come.
Agreed to a certain extent. If he's been lifting for 2-3 years, then it might not be a bad idea to run a test booster/anti-e. Best combo I've come across so far has been erase pro/DAA

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
If he is a 'beast' as you say then his test is already going to be high and, at 18, his e is going to be low. Erase/Titanium is a good stack but at 18 your brother is going to get little or nothing from it or any other test/anti-e stack.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
I would never use an anti-E at age 18.
how come? ive told him that his test levels are as high as there ever gona be, he thinks he has low test for some reason. hes 5'10 206lbs

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how come? ive told him that his test levels are as high as there ever gona be, he thinks he has low test for some reason. hes 5'10 206lbs
Using either of those two are about the worst thing he can do. Considering at 18 a good portion men's growth plates have yet to fuze he is setting himself up to be as big as he will ever get. Unless he want to void all hope to ever reach 6 foot. Age 20 is the mean age that typically all growth plates close. Manipulating your hormones, especially with an Anti-E will close those early and stunt his growth.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
smart guy, at 5'8 170 it looks like you need it more
Way to really get some help around here.

His advise was completely valid. You won't find too many people offering up advice to taking advanced supplementation for an 18 year old... especially when what you are asking is about manipulating hormones.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Using either of those two are about the worst thing he can do. Considering at 18 a good portion men's growth plates have yet to fuze he is setting himself up to be as big as he will ever get. Unless he want to void all hope to ever reach 6 foot. Age 20 is the mean age that typically all growth plates close. Manipulating your hormones, especially with an Anti-E will close those early and stunt his growth.
Best advice you can get right there I suggest OP listens. Your brother is 18 he doesn't need to manipulate things like that. If he thinks he has low test go to a doctor.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
18 yr old bro wants a good stack. hes got 3 yrs lifting under his belt and is a beast. i told him some Erase and Titanium xl. wayta guys recommend? thanks fellas
Not being a smart ass, but your brother IS a natty test booster. These posts come up all the time and the answers are always going to be the same.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Way to really get some help around here.

His advise was completely valid. You won't find too many people offering up advice to taking advanced supplementation for an 18 year old... especially when what you are asking is about manipulating hormones.
it wa a smartass answer bud, im not retarded

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
thanks bros for the valid answers, ill show this to him to get a little sense into him. im kinda surprised using a natty test booster or e blocker would still be bad at his age though.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
alot of really good food, multi,ZMA at night,whey and casein proteins and some creatine. If he feels that he has low test levels then have him see a doc and get bloodwork.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thanks bros for the valid answers, ill show this to him to get a little sense into him. im kinda surprised using a natty test booster or e blocker would still be bad at his age though.
In my opinion it is less about whether he is at his peak or not and more about messing with the body's chemistry at a critical stage of development. He's still going through major changes and altering the normal process whether natty or not will set him up for some serious deficits and issues down the road.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An anti-E would be bad, but a natty test booster will just be a waste of money. He'd be much better off buying food and some good training books such as 5/3/1 or The Juggernaut Method.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A guy is logging Reversitol v2 + Testabolan v2 right now in the log section.

7 days in and he's seen this(verified with blood work):

57% increase in Testosterone
82% increase in FSH
162.5% increase in LH

Pretty legit results in only a week

got your anti-e + test boosting covered :D

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A guy is logging Reversitol v2 + Testabolan v2 right now in the log section.

7 days in and he's seen this(verified with blood work):

57% increase in Testosterone
82% increase in FSH
162.5% increase in LH

Pretty legit results in only a week

got your anti-e + test boosting covered :D
Great results but again not recommended for a 18 year old. Dunno if you saw that part of this thread.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great results but again not for a 18 year old. Dunno if you saw that part of this thread.
Why not?

What in either product would not be suitable for an 18 year old?

18 years olds have high levels of total testosterone, so by adding in Testabolan v2, he would be able to free up a ton of his naturally occurring testosterone.

On top of that, by lowering his estrogen, he'd also be able to get his total testosterone levels higher than they currently are.

The whole "teenagers wont get results from test boosters thing" makes absolutely ZERO sense.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not?

18 years olds have high levels of total testosterone, so by adding in Testabolan v2, he would be able to free up a ton of his naturally occurring testosterone.

On top of that, by lowering his estrogen, he'd also be able to get his total testosterone levels higher than they currently are.

The whole "teenagers wont get results from test boosters thing" makes absolutely ZERO sense.
Why does an 18 year old need to mess with his body chemistry? At 18 like DA stated his growth platelets haven't fused together so do we know that this won't stunt his growth? To me and what's out there, there is to many concerns for an 18 year old to take something like an anti-e and testbooster.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not?

Holy Crap.. seriously?

You are a liability for iForce with your posts right now.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why does an 18 year old need to mess with his body chemistry? At 18 like DA stated his growth platelets haven't fused together so do we know that this won't stunt his growth? To me and what's out there, there is to many concerns for an 18 year old to take something like an anti-e and testbooster.
Nobody "needs" to mess with their body chemistry...its a personal choice. As long as someone is of legal age(18+), there is no physiological reason to not let them use a natural hormonal modulator.

In order to fuse growth plates, a significant amount of estrogen is needed. Why would he get a huge amount of estrogen from running these compounds?

We're not telling him to run hormones, prohormones, peptides, or anything of the caliber.

These two products are 100% safe for an 18 year old, and will in no way effect his growth plates.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy Crap.. seriously?

Please show me any validated data whatsoever that supports your position, and I will gladly reexamine mine.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please show me any validated data whatsoever that supports your position, and I will gladly reexamine mine.
Actually IGF has shown to be more of a factor of fusion. I wasn't even suggesting the role of elevated estrogen and growth plate closure, i was refering to the effectual lowering of IGF from Anti-E supplementation. You can find studies on pretty much every anti-e out there with relation to IGF levels, letro, dex, nolva.. take your pick.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But, still. I digress.. you are more after making a buck as the marketing director than caring about the person. We both know full well I3C isn't going to do anything for a 18 year old.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Holy Crap.. seriously?

18 is the age of majority in the United States.. is it not? If an 18 year old can enter into a contract, then said 18 year old is able to use any dietary supplement.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually IGF has shown to be more of a factor of fusion. I wasn't even suggesting the role of elevated estrogen and growth plate closure, i was refering to the effectual lowering of IGF from Anti-E supplementation. You can find studies on pretty much every anti-e out there with relation to IGF levels, letro, dex, nolva.. take your pick.
Ok, and do you think either Testabolan v2 or Reversitol v2(or any OTC product for that matter) will be able to increase IGF-1 levels to such a high level that they close growth plates?

you mentioned letro which is the STRONGEST anti-e prescribed by doctors, adex which is nothing to snuff at, and nolva...an incredibly potent SERM used for breast cancer.

Come on, lumping OTC products with those is a little ridiculous.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
But, still. I digress.. you are more after making a buck as the marketing director than caring about the person. We both know full well I3C isn't going to do anything for a 18 year old.
Can you explain what physiological factors must be represent for a 30 year old to physiologically see the benefits of I3C and not an 18 year old?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL wow this is getting pretty humorous at this point.

So first you say that he can't take these products because they are so effective they'll close his growth plates, but now you're saying they won't do anything to him.

which is it?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Estrogen has an essential role in the body, especially during post-pubescent development.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
LOL wow this is getting pretty humorous at this point.

very interesting, now i dont know what to tell him, i was kind of thinking the same thing, since its not a ph/aas it couldnt go as far as to gause his growth plates to close

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Can you explain what physiological factors must be represent for a 30 year old to physiologically see the benefits of I3C and not an 18 year old?
interested as well

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
18 is the age of majority in the United States.. is it not? If an 18 year old can enter into a contract, then said 18 year old is able to use any dietary supplement.
Was there a debate that an 18 year old couldn't? Just because I can smoke, go to Vegas and get a prostitute and drink everclear all night long because I'm of age doesn't mean it's a good choice.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow we are using the argument just cause your 18 and you can enter into a legal contract means he can do whatever? I think DA is just stating that an 18 year old shouldn't go about using an OTC testbooster and anti-estrogen product cause of the possibilities and things that could incur from using one. Cause if this 18 year old is experiencing low test said OP, he probably shouldn't be self medicating by using a OTC product, go see a doctor and find if there is an underlying problem. Maybe there is a bigger issue at play if truly an 18 year old is experiencing low test.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think we all need to take a moment and think. Your brother is only 18 and still has a great deal to learn about training in terms of theory, technique, and application. This should be his primary focus as 3 years is not a tremendous amount of training experience.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
I think we all need to take a moment and think. Your brother is only 18 and still has a great deal to learn about training in terms of theory, technique, and application. This should be his primary focus as 3 years is not a tremendous amount of training experience.
good point, ive said that as well

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
smart guy, at 5'8 170 it looks like you need it more
I'm not even going to bother reading the flaming that I would have to assume has gone on in this thread....but what I believe he was referring to was that at 18yo your brothers shouldn't be worried about taking a test booster and an anti-e (especially) in any way shape or form.

Steak and Eggs would be a better suggestion than 99.9% of anything else that may have been suggested in this thread.....which I will now be leaving and refusing to read.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I'm not even going to bother reading the flaming that I would have to assume has gone on in this thread....but what I believe he was referring to was that at 18yo your brothers shouldn't be worried about taking a test booster and an anti-e (especially) in any way shape or form.

Steak and Eggs would be a better suggestion than 99.9% of anything else that may have been suggested in this thread.....which I will now be leaving and refusing to read.
WRONG...................you forgot chicken breasts.. ;-)

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
LOL....truth. Thanks for dragging me back into this thread by the way haha! I have a feeling that I'm eventually going to have to read it. I know it's gotta be a train wreck.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Wow really? You went there?
Speaking of that, they've proven for men that staring at breasts is healthy for you.

http://www.incrediblethings.com/video/staring-at-breasts-is-good-for-you/

Today marks a true victory for science. A German study has proven what men around the world have always known deep down in their hearts—staring at breasts is good for your health. The study instructed 250 men to stare at breasts on a daily basis, while another 250 men were told to avoid looking at breasts all together. After five years (which probably seemed much longer to the guys who couldn’t stare at breasts) the results showed that staring at breasts could help men to avoid high blood pressure and heart problems. The researchers responsible for this fine piece of science recommend staring at breasts for ten minutes a day. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go lower my blood pressure.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking of that, they've proven for men that staring at breasts is healthy for you.

http://www.incrediblethings.com/video/staring-at-breasts-is-good-for-you/

Today marks a true victory for science. A German study has proven what men around the world have always known deep down in their hearts—staring at breasts is good for your health. The study instructed 250 men to stare at breasts on a daily basis, while another 250 men were told to avoid looking at breasts all together. After five years (which probably seemed much longer to the guys who couldn’t stare at breasts) the results showed that staring at breasts could help men to avoid high blood pressure and heart problems. The researchers responsible for this fine piece of science recommend staring at breasts for ten minutes a day. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go lower my blood pressure.
So your telling me i need to go stare at breast? Cause the study says it will help lower my high blood pressure?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, and do you think either Testabolan v2 or Reversitol v2(or any OTC product for that matter) will be able to increase IGF-1 levels to such a high level that they close growth plates?

you mentioned letro which is the STRONGEST anti-e prescribed by doctors, adex which is nothing to snuff at, and nolva...an incredibly potent SERM used for breast cancer.

Come on, lumping OTC products with those is a little ridiculous.
Of course we have to go off the studied compounds with regard to these pathways.. Not to many universities care to study supplemental ingredients and their wide physiological impact... so in effect we have to lump them together, and contending otherwise is a bit incongruous to our conversation.

And yes I am/was confrontational because I do find it a bit lackluster around here to shoot the ol company line when we are talking about someone still in development.

PuZo... Really now? Contracts? You believe I3C is just as effective for an 18 year old as a 30 year old?

I will exit stage left as possibly I should have just shut my mouth all together and let it play out.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
A hot girlfriend

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the lesson of this thread is that if you're 18 and want to increase your test, go stare at bare breasts. Preferably females'.