Lean bulk idea

Jasonlb7

Awards
I want to switch some stuff up and use some of my stock for a lean bulk. How's this look to you guys? I wake up around 3pm go straight to the gym and work midnight to 8am. In bed by 8:30-9am.

Wake up/pre wo
1 ea anabeta & erase, 2 at2, green mag, fish oil

Post wo
2 anabeta, 3 grams sns daa, 1 7 keto and cla

Before work 7-8 hours later
1 each AB, erase. 2 shift fish oil

Before bed 8hours later
1each shift, erase, cla, 7keto.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I want to switch some stuff up and use some of my stock for a lean bulk. How's this look to you guys? I wake up around 3pm go straight to the gym and work midnight to 8am. In bed by 8:30-9am.

Wake up/pre wo
1 ea anabeta & erase, 2 at2, green mag, fish oil

Post wo
2 anabeta, 3 grams sns daa, 1 7 keto and cla

Before work 7-8 hours later
1 each AB, erase. 2 shift fish oil

Before bed 8hours later
1each shift, erase, cla, 7keto.
I know Alpha-t2 is a low stim fat burner, but do you really want to stack it with another stimulant like Green MAG? That's up to you I just think thats a little much. Maybe it's just me though.

Make sure to eat high carbs and protein. Keep it Clean and Lean! If you're going to take 2 Anabeta after your workout make sure you eat a big meal! I am logging the new Anebeta Elite and the dose is two pre-workout and two with your first post workout meal and I seriously ate 3 chicken breast, 2 cups of rice w/ veggies and I was hungry an hour and a half after! ha

Jasonlb7

Awards
Green mag is creatine taurine and tyrosine. I heard AB makes you hungry. I eat pretty healthy so I'm not worried about gaining too much fat. I also understand you gotta eat to grow. Eat good stuff that is. Thanks

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Green mag is creatine taurine and tyrosine. I heard AB makes you hungry. I eat pretty healthy so I'm not worried about gaining too much fat. I also understand you gotta eat to grow. Eat good stuff that is. Thanks
Welcome man, I wasn't too familiar with GM, but I'm looking into it now. Also check into 1 AB with post shake and 1 AB with post meal instead. Just a thought:)

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Good luck, looks like a solid plan.! I would to 2 erase before bed with the other supps on a empty stomach. so 1 erase in morning then 2 at night.

Jasonlb7

Awards
Good idea Marc and Rome thank you. I'm following your log Rome, looks legit. What do you guys think about running this for 12 weeks followed by an ostarine cycle to cut up for 8 weeks at 25mg? I know 12 weeks isn't that good but...... I'm not the smartest but I listen to my body and I have a very high tolerance. My stats 6'4 210lb

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good idea Marc and Rome thank you. I'm following your log Rome, looks legit. What do you guys think about running this for 12 weeks followed by an ostarine cycle to cut up for 8 weeks at 25mg? I know 12 weeks isn't that good but...... I'm not the smartest but I listen to my body and I have a very high tolerance. My stats 6'4 210lb
I appreciate you following!!!

I always run 8 weeks on 4 weeks off man. You don't want to take chances screwing anything up, you only got one body! Ha
Best not to take chances.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
You can get a lot done in 8weeks I seen crazy ass recomps and cutting done in 4 week

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used nutrient partitioners, lean xtreme, and tt33 with a ton of success trying to recomp.

Jasonlb7

Awards
I have yet to try a partitioner. Even though AB isn't actually one it does have the effects. In reality I am going for an all out bulk. Nutrition plan has me at 1200 over maintenance and that is including drastically upping my carb intake as I've been reading that AB likes carb rich diets. There is no junk food or processed food in my diet so I don't plan on putting on a lot of fat but just in case I plan on taking the AT2 7keto and cla. To keep everything in check hopefully. If not I have the ostarine cycle to look ahead to.
So I'm planning on AB for 12 weeks 5 on workout days 4 on off days. I know I cant take erase and daa for 12 weeks. So what do you guys recommend?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to try a partitioner. Even though AB isn't actually one it does have the effects. In reality I am going for an all out bulk. Nutrition plan has me at 1200 over maintenance and that is including drastically upping my carb intake as I've been reading that AB likes carb rich diets. There is no junk food or processed food in my diet so I don't plan on putting on a lot of fat but just in case I plan on taking the AT2 7keto and cla. To keep everything in check hopefully. If not I have the ostarine cycle to look ahead to.
So I'm planning on AB for 12 weeks 5 on workout days 4 on off days. I know I cant take erase and daa for 12 weeks. So what do you guys recommend?
Hmm. You could possibly run start DAA/Erase two weeks prior and run for 5 weeks(3 weeks into AB), break for 3 weeks(6 weeks into AB), and run for another 5 weeks(6 weeks if you really wanted too)...

That would allow the AB to be in full effect by the time you break from the DAA after week 3 of AB...