If craze gets pulled .....

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
What's the next best stim based pre work out of choice ??

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I didn't like assault personally. To many things in it and it didn't really get me jacked up. Jack works well but before you know it your on 3 scoops . This GAT Nitraflex it looks interesting.

[h=1][/h]

demolition

demolition

Awards
I didn't like assault personally. To many things in it and it didn't really get me jacked up. Jack works well but before you know it your on 3 scoops . This GAT Nitraflex it looks interesting.
I agree on the Jack3d, Jack3d also won the award for worst tasting **** ever when i picked up a tub of the fruit punch.

D3Baseball

Awards
By the time that would happen...it would be hard to predict because DMAA is going away soon as well. I know iForce has said something about a "new stim" and some companies like ErgoGenix have had NMT for a while. We'll have to see what comes forth once there is no more DMAA.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the time that would happen...it would be hard to predict because DMAA is going away soon as well. I know iForce has said something about a "new stim" and some companies like ErgoGenix have had NMT for a while. We'll have to see what comes forth once there is no more DMAA.
next batch of maximize intense will be 1,3 DMAA free. Not sure on the eta. The new stim blend is alleged to be stronger then the current one while keeping the caffeine content the same.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
next batch of maximize intense will be 1,3 DMAA free. Not sure on the eta. The new stim blend is alleged to be stronger then the current one while keeping the caffeine content the same.
If its 1,3 DMAA free ill definitely be picking some up for sure.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stim-wise? Maximize Intense or Muscle Marinade.
Loving maximize intense.. have tons of samples of muscle marinade from the arnold.. need to try them!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
If it gets pulled, stock up! Intrigued on the new max intense ingredient.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
supersize mixed with an nootropic product

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out ignite 2, best I have used so far, I never tried craze but did use muscle marinade which was good but relied heavily on the mental stim.. I like something that get's into the body too.. N2KTS is very good for that as well, ignite 2 is just a bit better and gives me strength increase as well. It's a strong product stim wise too but not too crazy very good for focus ...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NeuroSurge is basically designed as a "focus" type workout product. No idea if it is any good or not, but I'm logging it with a few others so we will see I guess.

FWIW my two favorite pre-workouts I've used are Assault and Flashover.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the next best stim based pre work out of choice ??

Craze is in a league of its own. I'm more interested in finding out who is behind trying to get it pulled, so that they never see another dollar for from me or my friends. But for 1,3 based products Maximize Intense is a top choice.

FCS3817

Awards
I'd say JAcked..orrrr 1MR, I have to take a half dose to not feel sick

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
iForce Maximize Intense is IMO the strongest pre out there scoop for scoop.

we HIGHLY suggest you start at 1/2 scoop to make sure you can handle the energy from it.

and yes, next batch is 1,3 free...and will include a new flavor :)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards

we HIGHLY suggest you start at 1/2 scoop to make sure you can handle the energy from it.

I will be buying maximize for sure next run - gonna stack it with watermelon hemavol. I'm hoping muscle and strength starts selling it since I have a 100 dollar credit :)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maximize Intense > Marinade. Marinade is just a strong stim complex, but the focus attribute feels scattered. It lacks the smooth "feel" of M-Intense. For example, I've used M-Intense prior to sparring and felt great the entire time, whereas Muscle Marinade made me feel like my heart was coming out of my chest.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing, there's no future if Craze gets pulled
I just hope that if all goes well regarding the suit, they (DS) won't pull a silent update and alter the formula, unless it's to make an actual improvement.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards

Listen to the man he knows what hes talking about...

I thought I was a stim superman but Maximize Intense kicked my ass...

I haven't tried craze yet but Maximize Intense is the best PWO I have tried and its even better when stacked with Hemavol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you like Max Intense now, the new stimulant will have you absolutely in love :D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
If you like Max Intense now, the new stimulant will have you absolutely in love :D
Having both Craze and M-Intense.... I'd say the focus and energy are about equal... Craze makes me jitters tho which I don't like all to much and it seems to stay with me... Plus craze makes me feel like I'm comin off meth...(never tried it... Just ecstasy but mdma is meth with added chems) I love them both during workout but as you can see IMHO Ima have to start using Intense. More pros than cons

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I just hope that if all goes well regarding the suit, they (DS) won't pull a silent update and alter the formula, unless it's to make an actual improvement.
I don't know, I remember the weeks prior Craze release, DS knew it had a killer product,
and they described it exactly how it is, the thing (at least for me) lived up the big claims DS made.
I find it extremely hard to believe there's any foundation in this lawsuit, that the product works this well
because is "spiked", i just think they came up with a good one, it works, it sells, competitors got pissed and
did what they could to try to halt the success.
I might be wrong but this the feeling I get from the whole thing, I doubt DS would pull a silent update on the formula

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am late to the party and have never used Craze before, but what's the source of the controversy embroiling 1,3-DMAA? I haven't taken a supplement containing 1,3-DMAA in a long time, but back in 2006, I tried Ergopharm's AMP when it first came out and really loved it. Are the supplement companies just collectively choosing to no longer use 1,3-DMAA as an ingredient, or is the government banning it soon?

BTW, can anyone recommend a stimulant product that contains 1,3-DMAA but isn't necessarily considered a pre-workout supplement? I want something I can take before running.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the government has a hard on for 1,3 dimethyl right now, lot of lawsuits.

Check out Dexaprine. It has 1,3 and is an amazing endurance/cardio aid.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the government has a hard on for 1,3 dimethyl right now, lot of lawsuits.

Check out Dexaprine. It has 1,3 and is an amazing endurance/cardio aid.
I noticed Dexaprine has 1,3-Dimethylphenylamine. Do you know how this works relative to 1,3-Dimethylamylamine? I figured it was essentially the same drug but was just curious. Is the government gearing up to ban that as well?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed Dexaprine has 1,3-Dimethylphenylamine. Do you know how this works relative to 1,3-Dimethylamylamine? I figured it was essentially the same drug but was just curious. Is the government gearing up to ban that as well?
100% same compound, just different nomenclature.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know, I remember the weeks prior Craze release, DS knew it had a killer product,
and they described it exactly how it is, the thing (at least for me) lived up the big claims DS made.
I find it extremely hard to believe there's any foundation in this lawsuit, that the product works this well
because is "spiked", i just think they came up with a good one, it works, it sells, competitors got pissed and
did what they could to try to halt the success.
I might be wrong but this the feeling I get from the whole thing, I doubt DS would pull a silent update on the formula

I agree with you and I'm hopeful for the same. This is a home run type product, a real innovation in the preworkout category. I'd hate to see the formula watered down in any way.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Honestly strongest stuff I've tried is

Muscle Marinade, it didn't give you the smoothness of craze but it gave me some crazy pscyho energy. I crash hard on it though.

My Pre's besides Craze:

Wyked by Taurus labs - Been very shocked how well this pre is.
Muscle Marinade - I have to watch how much I take or I'll crash.
Maniac - It's a much milder energy boost. I like to take this on cardio days especially.
Predator - great preworkout in a pill form.
Motivate - I take this more at work or when I need energy outside of lifting.
Focus XT - Under estimated as a pwo. Great for studying and work, but if I'm distracted this is just what is needed to lift on.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And what's your ETA for this IntenseV2 release? I don't recall if I just can't recall...or just never knew...prolly the latter, since no one ever tells me nuthin! :nono2:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And what's your ETA for this IntenseV2 release? I don't recall if I just can't recall...or just never knew...prolly the latter, since no one ever tells me nuthin! :nono2:
should be in under a month :D