Your fav far burner?

Nate007

Awards
First off I did use the search function. :) just curious as to what the best OTC fat burner is out there either with high stim or not. Thanks.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Alpha T2 + OEP is the best OTC fat burner stack I have tried. Erase is not a fat burner but it helps me lean out a lot.

I'm currently on day 9 on Erase Pro + Compound 20 stack. Already starting to get leaner and more vascular, I know its early to comment but it seems like a very good stack.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy hell... three responses and not one smart-ass "cardio" response.

Wait... oops. :lol:

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
20-25mg Ephedrine (Primatene, etc) + 200mg Caffeine (Vivarin, etc) + Aspirin (or fish oil)
I'm just gonna say:
If cant get ephidrene In due to Customs, what to replace E with?

Nobody can ever answer this for me. Would Appreciate if u could

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I'm just gonna say:
If cant get ephidrene In due to Customs, what to replace E with?

Nobody can ever answer this for me. Would Appreciate if u could
I think the next best thing would be Yohimbine HCL + 1,3-Dimethylamylamine. And no need for Aspirin IMO.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I love EC +AY

I always did EC alphaburn in the past. Using heat this time instead and loving it.

I am also a big fan of cortisol blockers during a cut.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
E/C+AlphaBurn+DCP+LX
Caffeine+HEAT+DCP+LX
ErgoShred or Dexaprine+HEAT+DCP+LX

If I had to choose one though, it would be DCP; TTA and many other unbelievably synergistic ingredients that make it the best.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TTA Dexaprine and Yohimbine HCL
thank you and GOOD NIGHT ALL :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Try this on for size (no reverse-pun intended):

DCP at 4 tabs/day
SNS TTA-500 at 1 cap/day
SNS RK-500 at 1 cap/day
SNS PLCAR at 3 caps/day (optional)

Profit.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
As effective as ECA is, I hate taking it while doing a lot of cardio. Jacks my heart rate too much for my liking. Lean Xtreme, OEP and Recreate are my favorites to mix with cardio.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

DCP at 4 tabs/day
SNS TTA-500 at 1 cap/day
SNS RK-500 at 1 cap/day

Profit.
this what i have lined up but reduce xt instead of dcp

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Currently using TTA, raspberry ketones, and EC. Will be adding in some alpha yohimbe for thyroid function. so far so good my friend

Edit:

Tta to release fat
EC to burn fat
And raspberry ketones to help with hormonal fat/metabolism

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Currently using TTA, raspberry ketones, and EC. Will be adding in some alpha yohimbe for thyroid function. so far so good my friend

Edit:

Tta to release fat
EC to burn fat
And raspberry ketones to help with hormonal fat/metabolism
Alpha-y won't do anything tangible for your thyroid. A good addition nonetheless..

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Alpha-y won't do anything tangible for your thyroid. A good addition nonetheless..
So i suppose ill just use it as a alpha 2 agonist alpmg with ec as my beta 2 agonist (i know its not really selective but me and clen aren't friends)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established

DCP at 4 tabs/day
SNS TTA-500 at 1 cap/day
SNS RK-500 at 1 cap/day

Profit.
mr.cooper69:

Could not find much information on DCP. Can you point me somewhere I can do more research on this? (also: it's not a searchable term on AM...I did try).

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha T2 + OEP is the best OTC fat burner stack I have tried. Erase is not a fat burner but it helps me lean out a lot.

I'm currently on day 9 on Erase Pro + Compound 20 stack. Already starting to get leaner and more vascular, I know its early to comment but it seems like a very good stack.

I agree with this

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
mr.cooper69:

Could not find much information on DCP. Can you point me somewhere I can do more research on this? (also: it's not a searchable term on AM...I did try).
Genomyx DCP. It's a mixture of TTA, Salvia (not divinorum), raspberry ketones, plcar, and potassium pyruvate. It's great on it's own, but it's even better if you bump some of the ingredients up a notch.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Salvia (not divinorum)
Lol, i remember that stuff. A friend of mine convinced me to smoke it when i was younger (and it was still legal), weirdest 5 minutes of my life.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Lol, i remember that stuff. A friend of mine convinced me to smoke it when i was younger (and it was still legal), weirdest 5 minutes of my life.
Tell me about it, pretty much the weirdest 5 minutes in my life too. And it felt more like 5 hours than minutes.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established

DCP at 4 tabs/day
SNS TTA-500 at 1 cap/day
SNS RK-500 at 1 cap/day

Profit.
I like what you are doing here. Stretching the dcp out as far as it will go with maximum effectiveness.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Divinorum is no longer legal??! I did not know that... My wife and I used to smoke that stuff before we were married. That is some weird, weird $hyte.

/hijack

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Genomyx DCP. It's a mixture of TTA, Salvia (not divinorum), raspberry ketones, plcar, and potassium pyruvate. It's great on it's own, but it's even better if you bump some of the ingredients up a notch.
Thanks for the info. I'll infer that you find this stack superior to ECA...so I will have to give it a try. I'm intrigued.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks for the info. I'll infer that you find this stack superior to ECA...so I will have to give it a try. I'm intrigued.
That is an incorrect inference. EC stack (no A) is definitely superior due to its effects on LBM preservation and appetite. From a strictly lipolytic standpoint, it would be an interesting matchup.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Love EC, cheap, effective and can easily be stacked with DCP

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Love EC, cheap, effective and can easily be stacked with DCP
I have never tried EC and DCP. I much prefer alphaburn or heat with EC. I also add in plcar ad lclt.

EC + heat (alphaburn also works awesome) and l-dopa is an awesome high energy, great mood, controlled appetite stack.

Really if I can get my appetite under control I can do the rest. But an extra goodie or two makes things fun.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have never tried EC and DCP. I much prefer alphaburn or heat with EC. I also add in plcar ad lclt.

EC + heat (alphaburn also works awesome) and l-dopa is an awesome high energy, great mood, controlled appetite stack.

Really if I can get my appetite under control I can do the rest. But an extra goodie or two makes things fun.
Careful combining EC with either L-Dopa or HEAT (tyramine). It can lead to an unpleasant and possibly dangerous pressor effect.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Careful combining EC with either L-Dopa or HEAT (tyramine). It can lead to an unpleasant and possibly dangerous pressor effect.
Yes listen to Coop, don't what to add Heat and EC together or at least E but you can add Alpha Burn to EC

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats your take on TTA and it storing in cardiac muscle and so forth?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP is the best fat burner not EC. I like Coop's idea I will have to try it sometime.