iforce TT-33

• Thread starter Distilled Water
  • Start date
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm having a heck of a time finding any reviews or opinions on this, can anyone help me out?

P.S. preferably AM guys, I know how to google....
No smack on iForce and love hemavol,
But use only 3,3 like shift or alpha t2

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I've used it as part of my contest prep and it has definitely helped me lean out substantially. Stacks well with any stimulant-based thermogenic, and unless you're taking a full bottle every 4 days or so, you don't have to worry about any type of side effects or shut down in your thyroid

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a lot of info out there with a quick google search.

TT-33 contains both 3,3 and 3,5 diiodo, both of which work in a similar fashion. These are thyroid metabolites, and as such increase your fat burning potential.

As for the person above who claims 3,3' is good but not 3,5...I'm sorry but you couldn't be further from the truth. 3,5 is significantly more effective at fat loss than 3,3...no debate, proven. Some claim 3,5 can shut your thyroid down, but dosing to do so would be > 1 bottle/day.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

TT-33 contains both 3,3 and 3,5 diiodo, both of which work in a similar fashion. These are thyroid metabolites, and as such increase your fat burning potential.

As for the person above who claims 3,3' is good but not 3,5...I'm sorry but you couldn't be further from the truth. 3,5 is significantly more effective at fat loss than 3,3...no debate, proven. Some claim 3,5 can shut your thyroid down, but dosing to do so would be > 1 bottle/day.
Thanks for the info VT, I did look through some google reviews but I was hoping to find some on here from guys i know or could see the other logs etc.,but was struggling

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

Vaughn,
I did not say it doesn't work. Tt33 works but minimal suppression would be best.
Why I gave other option. Dexaprine is dope mate and it's good shiz but some people react and have suppression. Not saying its bunk by all means. Relax!!!!

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Vaughn,
I did not say it doesn't work. Tt33 works but minimal suppression would be best.
Why I gave other option. Dexaprine is dope mate and it's good shiz but some people react and have suppression. Not saying its bunk by all means. Relax!!!!
He's mad cuz I always rag on it :D

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vaughn,
That is relaxed... Lol

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took alpha t2 before and it was ok, nothing like gaspari's old thyro tabs though, I loved those!

Well maybe I'll give it a go and make it an iForce cut. I'm getting it for free so not like I have much to lose (other than thyroid function) ayyyooooo!!!!!

ahhh I crack myself up sometimes

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I took alpha t2 before and it was ok, nothing like gaspari's old thyro tabs though, I loved those!

Well maybe I'll give it a go and make it an iForce cut. I'm getting it for free so not like I have much to lose (other than thyroid function) ayyyooooo!!!!!

ahhh I crack myself up sometimes
Lol...it's only the thyroid...no biggie haha

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vaughn,

I wasn't upset...

I explained #1 that there are a lot of logs out there for him to check out.

then i explained that they are both thyroid metabolites

then I said that in order to shut your thyroid down with 3,5 you'd need more than a bottle a day.

sounds pretty relaxed even when i reread it...

B

BULLS

Awards
I used it about two years ago & liked it a lot. Definitely saw more stomach definition starting about halfway through the bottle

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
How many per day were you dosing?
right now I'm using about 4-6 per day if you include the dosing that I get from dexaprine. Definitely has been a big contributor to helping me lean out. I know some people have used up to about 8 caps per day of it with no issues

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
right now I'm using about 4-6 per day if you include the dosing that I get from dexaprine. Definitely has been a big contributor to helping me lean out. I know some people have used up to about 8 caps per day of it with no issues
Yeah isn't 1 dexaprine the same as 2 caps of the TT-33?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A problem? What do you mean?

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Wow. I totally read that wrong. I thought he plainly just asked if it was in there.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will love it man!
Yeah I'm gonna pull the trigger, thanks for the help everyone. Criticalbench and stackedcop got the ball rolling. Props to them

Only thing is, Vaughn, your gonna have to get me in an iForce add for a before and after shot when I'm done with the 12weeks contest prep of dexaprine and TT-33 lol

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I'm gonna pull the trigger, thanks for the help everyone. Criticalbench and stackedcop got the ball rolling. Props to them

Only thing is, Vaughn, your gonna have to get me in an iForce add for a before and after shot when I'm done with the 12weeks contest prep of dexaprine and TT-33 lol
I always try my hardest :p

BTW, i no we spoke in the past through PM, about the other side of bodybuilding if you catch my drift ;). PM me your plans for your contest, what show are you doing? Just curious, its always good to gather info from others to learn and entertain :)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always try my hardest :p

BTW, i no we spoke in the past through PM, about the other side of bodybuilding if you catch my drift ;). PM me your plans for your contest, what show are you doing? Just curious, its always good to gather info from others to learn and entertain :)
For sure my man, PM sent

D

D3Baseball

Awards
I would say that both 3,3 and 3,5 is better than one but as Vaughn said, 3,5 >>>>>>>>>>> 3,3 in terms of effectiveness. There is some suppression but from what I have seen it doesn't last long (just a few days) and is self correcting. If you're worried about it, finish off your run with a 7-keto/forskolin product.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say that both 3,3 and 3,5 is better than one but as Vaughn said, 3,5 >>>>>>>>>>> 3,3 in terms of effectiveness. There is some suppression but from what I have seen it doesn't last long (just a few days) and is self correcting. If you're worried about it, finish off your run with a 7-keto/forskolin product.
great post.

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
great post.
I've done 3,3 & 3,5 diiodo @ 300mcg.

Post blood work showed no supression.

I really like thyroidals, even though cyrus doesnt.

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
So T3 doesn't work?

:D

Science also once believed the world was flat, turns out when people(ancedotal) set out to prove it was round they did. ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've got a bottle of tt-33 waiting to be used, but working on this bottle of reversitol v2 i got yesterday first.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've got a bottle of tt-33 waiting to be used, but working on this bottle of reversitol v2 i got yesterday first.

stack it.. its what i do! :p

Are you going to run tt33 with anything else when you do?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I'm In pct right now, and I was saving it for a heavy cycle, full of lethargic compounds like m1t

Worse news, I just saw a 180ct bottle on sale at that general N store for 20 bucks.

But, I need a new phone , my wife was like phone or tt33, you choose. Great deal!

But I need a phone.

Maybe I'll sneak down here tomarrow and buy it any ways.... Hmmmmm

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm In pct right now, and I was saving it for a heavy cycle, full of lethargic compounds like m1t

Worse news, I just saw a 180ct bottle on sale at that general N store for 20 bucks.

But, I need a new phone , my wife was like phone or tt33, you choose. Great deal!

But I need a phone.

Maybe I'll sneak down here tomarrow and buy it any ways.... Hmmmmm
Screw the phone. Take tons of tt-33, get ripped, go model...get paid big bucks and go buy 4 phones. Easy.

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
T

thesponge18

Awards
Just picked up a bottle of TT-33 to cut down a little and this thread is encouraging. Glad to hear so many people have had good results with it. Would running it with erase or SNS I-E be good? And I'd do some 7-keto afterward, as well.

Help/suggestions is much appreciated! Cheers!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Ok so going to run this stuff with albuteral, the dosing is across the board, 2, 4, 8 caps a day, how do I know how much to take?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigGame84 Supplements 19
50Magnum Supplements 3
50Magnum Supplements 4
B Anabolics 7
Mind+Muscle Company Promotions 0