phenibut question

Rodax

Awards
I read somewgere on here that with phenibut there's an after glow. Well, I took like .5g last night and this morning and most of today I've been feeling pretty I dunno what else to say other than giddy. Anyway, is this what they meant? If so, does upping the dosage to 1g increase this effect? I took it bc a friend said it helped with anxiety sometimes. I have read up on it I just was using it to kind of take the jitters off at a banquet where I had to talk in front of a huge crowd, it works and then I went to bed and woke up just really giddy and feeling happy -not my normal morning, usually rushing to make it to work on time.

TulsaTalons

Awards
yes increasing the dosage will increase the affect. i love phenibut. i take 1/2 teaspoon 3 days a week. i have social anxiety and it helps alot with that. be careful dosing too often though, it can cause withdrawals.

Rodax

Awards
Well if anything I was.gonna take 1-2g before this concert tonight bc I'm not a big crowd fan but I just wanted to be sure. Also I'm not driving so it doesn't matter lol

TulsaTalons

Awards
Well if anything I was.gonna take 1-2g before this concert tonight bc I'm not a big crowd fan but I just wanted to be sure. Also I'm not driving so it doesn't matter lol
you should be ok, just remember that taking big doses of it can make u VERY tired and u should NEVER drive if u take a large dose of it. (3g and higher). i made this mistake one time and almost fell asleep at the wheel. but yea, 1-2g for the concert, u should be fine.

J19891

J19891

Awards
I read somewgere on here that with phenibut there's an after glow. Well, I took like .5g last night and this morning and most of today I've been feeling pretty I dunno what else to say other than giddy. Anyway, is this what they meant? If so, does upping the dosage to 1g increase this effect? I took it bc a friend said it helped with anxiety sometimes. I have read up on it I just was using it to kind of take the jitters off at a banquet where I had to talk in front of a huge crowd, it works and then I went to bed and woke up just really giddy and feeling happy -not my normal morning, usually rushing to make it to work on time.
Just be cautious with phenibut. It's mechanism of action is similar to benzo's, it's potentially addictive.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
We have been getting great reviews on our Phenibut... I use it on occasion for the anxiety and to help relax at night... but it is good to only use it for about 4 weeks and take a break.

Rodax

Awards
Yeah not gonna get hooked and it was just the occasion. Thanks for the concern guys. Funny enough Jiggaman my buddy's Phenibut was by AI, so yeah I'll prolly buy that now too along with some others from AI -Sold!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see you doing your research. Phenibut can be some pretty powerful stuff and is not to be treated lightly. That said by understanding it you have a great chance of enjoying its effects without getting into the danger zone with it. Good stuff, just be smart!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using Phenibut to relax after work and help me transition to going to sleep at night (my mind is always going 100mph). I use anywhere from 500mg to 1.5g at a time. I usually only use it two days in a row and no more than four times a week. A bottle of 90 or even 120 capsules will last quite a while this way. Some people will use Phenibut up to five days on and then two days off. I only use it if I need it. It definitely takes the edge off and does something with sleep, too. I always have odd dreams when I take it, lol.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I def wake up in a better mood after taking Phenibut.. I use 2-3 caps of SNS phenibut 2-3 times a week. great stuff,no question!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My current/first bottle of Phenibut is also SNS and it has treated my quite well. I'm almost out, but I have a bottle from AI Sports on the way.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I def wake up in a better mood after taking Phenibut.. I use 2-3 caps of SNS phenibut 2-3 times a week. great stuff,no question!
SNS Phenibut XT is great stuff.

I used it 3x a week @ 2 caps...

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haven't used Phenibut in some time, maybe its time to break open my bottle.

Mikecellucor

Mikecellucor

Awards
I used to go out to the Jersey Shore on phenibut and redbull. This was before it was ruled by hairgel. :D

I still use phen mixed with picamilon a lot. Great calmer, and you dont get all zombie on it. Add some tyrosine and phen to help get off stims. I get violent the first few days off caffeine, haha jk.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I used to go out to the Jersey Shore on phenibut and redbull. This was before it was ruled by hairgel. :D

I still use phen mixed with picamilon a lot. Great calmer, and you dont get all zombie on it. Add some tyrosine and phen to help get off stims. I get violent the first few days off caffeine, haha jk.
Lol, good to see you post Mike.

Haven't seen you post on bb.com lately either.. Hope business is good

Mikecellucor

Mikecellucor

Awards
C4 extreme is now all over the place. So, I have been locked in my office figuring out how to make this all work. I have arrived at a plan. I'll be getting a good feel for this forum, and would like to do some promos soon. I just have to finish one promotional campaign, and move to Cellucor HQ. I will then be unstoppable....

hitchens-obama-wide.jpg

Rodax

Awards
Ha ha ha Mike I live in BCS where I think they distribute lol I wish they had a summer intern program or something in between the Spring and Fall and possibly turn it into something more lol

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I used to go out to the Jersey Shore on phenibut and redbull. This was before it was ruled by hairgel. :D.
You had me scared for a minute. Those were my old stomping grounds... I cant deal with it anymore.

yes increasing the dosage will increase the affect. i love phenibut. i take 1/2 teaspoon 3 days a week. i have social anxiety and it helps alot with that. be careful dosing too often though, it can cause withdrawals.
I could see that. Especially as mentioned that its MOA is similar to benzos. As with anything that alters cognitive state you get too used to it either one way or another you start feeling like you cant function without it.

SNS Phenibut XT is great stuff.

I used it 3x a week @ 2 caps...
After reading through this thread Im thinking to invest in it. And if SNS makes it, Im sold.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established