is nutrapro ever going to be in stock???
- 04-06-2012, 04:00 AM
- 04-06-2012, 08:20 AM
Tried it, taste was godawful, price is good. Not worth it IMO
You tight on cash? If so 10lbs of Dymatize can be had for $75. If not, XF UP 2.0 can be found 12lbs for $150."I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
Team En Vitro
- 04-06-2012, 10:18 AM
Which flavor did you have? I only boughtonce but the taste was awesome, I think the flavor was frosty milkshake. And I never had a protein powder that mixed so well.I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
04-06-2012, 10:20 AM
04-08-2012, 01:55 AM
04-08-2012, 02:15 AM
We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.
Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.
I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
Similar Forum Threads
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 20Last Post: 03-31-2014, 10:33 AM
- By stankydanky in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2011, 04:13 PM
- By atjnutrition2 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 19Last Post: 04-30-2010, 06:49 AM
- By JN230 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 35Last Post: 04-27-2010, 12:50 PM
- By mauibuilt in forum NutraplanetReplies: 20Last Post: 04-20-2010, 10:51 AM