New to the forum! Looking for supplement help

kglacken

Awards
I am 19 years old and I love lifting. I am looking to put on about 12-15 pounds of muscle and lose the little bit of fat that I have in order to reveal deeper cuts. I was wondering if anyone could recommend to me a supplement that would help me with this? I understand that there is no substitution for hard work and training, but I have tried just using whey, Glutamine, and a pre workout and they work, but not quick enough for me. If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate hearing your opinions! Thanks.
-Kyle

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am 19 years old and I love lifting. I am looking to put on about 12-15 pounds of muscle and lose the little bit of fat that I have in order to reveal deeper cuts. I was wondering if anyone could recommend to me a supplement that would help me with this? I understand that there is no substitution for hard work and training, but I have tried just using whey, Glutamine, and a pre workout and they work, but not quick enough for me. If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate hearing your opinions! Thanks.
-Kyle
Get yourself a good pre-workout supp, along with a solid protein. That's enough to start. Make sure you eating enough calories too. Below is a coupon for our website. Message me if you have other questions

steppinRazor

Awards
-Kyle
12-15lbs? in a short period of time? well no supplement is going to do that for you. unless you consider steroids supps haha..

if you're interested in a natural, non hormonal anabolic you should look into anabeta elite.. i havent tried it yet but the original anabeta was damn good.

kglacken

Awards
I lift 5 days a week and I use a pre workout and whey protein along with a glutamine supplement. I am 5 foot 6 and currently around 160 pounds. I would like to be at 175. I bench 235 and squat 350. I am looking to gain size in muscle and lose just a little bit of fat that I have. I wouldnt be opposed to a hormonal supplement, but I am just a little timid about the effects they might have.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I lift 5 days a week and I use a pre workout and whey protein along with a glutamine supplement. I am 5 foot 6 and currently around 160 pounds. I would like to be at 175. I bench 235 and squat 350. I am looking to gain size in muscle and lose just a little bit of fat that I have. I wouldnt be opposed to a hormonal supplement, but I am just a little timid about the effects they might have.
You don't need anything hormonal really. A good preworkout, diet in check and hard training will get you your results. Have you tried HIIT? Its a very effective way of losing body fat & building muscle.

DS Craze or iForce Maximize Intense are the best preworkouts out there IMO.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
-Kyle
your asking for one supp that will accomplish this?

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
-Kyle
12-15 pounds in a short period of time is a lot. You have to think of muscle building as your body adapting the the weight and stress you put it under. And the human body does naturally adapt very fast. Through diet and proper training I have put on 20 pounds in a year, which is still in the high side.

Right now I recommend a 3500-4000 calorie diet. High lean protein and high clean carb. Get a good program and do adequate cardio to help boost fat loss.

If you way a non-hormonal supplement I would go with Anabeta from PES. This will help increase your nutrient intake of all the foods you eat to help fuel lean muscle growth.

Since you are at a young age your testosterone levels should be pretty high already without using a supplement to boost it.

But if you do want a product like that you can stack the anabeta with Erase/Erase Pro with DAA.
DAA will increase testosterone levels when 3g are taken daily for an extended period of time. Meanwhile the Erase Pro with cut down the estrogen, stop conversion at the site, and help boost testosterone levels. This is the safest stack IMO.