Never realized ECA was so amazing.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
I never got into the ECA thing when everyone else in my gym was doing it in the 90's-00's. Never had an issue with weight control. Now that I am in my 40's I need a little help.

After 2 weeks of running 3xECA per day I am simply amazed. I have no appetite and can eat what I need without even thinking about the fries, etc. This stack is fantastic. It feels like the appetite suppression just gets better and better.

...but all of you guys already knew that.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Simple, cheap and effective :)

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes you can't beat the classics.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
EC rocks, though I definitely wouldn't say that the appetite suppression gets better and better with continuous use.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
EC rocks, though I definitely wouldn't say that the appetite suppression gets better and better with continuous use.
Only two weeks in. What can I expect going forward? For whatever reason, day 13 has been more effective than day 2.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Only two weeks in. What can I expect going forward? For whatever reason, day 13 has been more effective than day 2.
Appetite suppression and other "side effects" seem to decrease with time, though receptor-stimulation will continue without hindrance.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am looking forward to starting my own EC stack here in about 4-6 weeks thanks to Mr. Cooper.