AI Sports Nutrition Cont.

  1. Registered User
    wdubsf's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    280

    AI Sports Nutrition Cont.


    As stated in an earlier post, I am so far a big fan of the AI Motivate- last night I tried AI Highpro and was not a fan- where as it is supposed to provide a deep and restful sleep- I woke up thru the night with severe cotton mouth, and kind of a groggy haze when I finally woke up for the day. But maybe give it a try, supplements do effect everyone on a slightly different level. It just doesn't work for me. So far in this trial with AI sports I am 50/50. Can't complain! Tonight I will be trying AI Perform, lets' see how this bad boy boosts my already pretty high sex drive! I will let ya know tomrrw!

  2. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,724
    Rep Power
    2574239

    You must be using the samples? I just got mine. Gonna try them out here in a few weeks
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  3. Registered User
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17970

    Quote Originally Posted by wdubsf View Post
    As stated in an earlier post, I am so far a big fan of the AI Motivate- last night I tried AI Highpro and was not a fan- where as it is supposed to provide a deep and restful sleep- I woke up thru the night with severe cotton mouth, and kind of a groggy haze when I finally woke up for the day. But maybe give it a try, supplements do effect everyone on a slightly different level. It just doesn't work for me. So far in this trial with AI sports I am 50/50. Can't complain! Tonight I will be trying AI Perform, lets' see how this bad boy boosts my already pretty high sex drive! I will let ya know tomrrw!
    did you have better results with the 3Z for the sleep aid?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    wdubsf's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    280

    I haven't ventured onto that sample yet, The perform sample I wasn't really able to tell much from it either, Still I have had very good luck with the few different times I have taken samples of the motivate.
  5. Registered User
    D2footballjrc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Missouri
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,735
    Rep Power
    613166

    Quote Originally Posted by wdubsf View Post
    I have ventured onto that sample yet, The perform sample I wasn't really able to tell much from it either, Still I have had very good luck with the few different times I have taken samples of the motivate.
    I'm a big fan of RecoverPro, Maniac, and 3z from the sample kit. I like perform as well, I'm shocked you didn't notice anything. HGHPro honestly gives me some crazy vivid dreams but I've never noticed any other side effects from it.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  6. Registered User
    wdubsf's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    280

    Maybe I will have to give perform another trial run, when I obtain more. Maybe with everything that was going on that week, my stress and tiredness beat out the perform. I wish I hadn't ran out of the motivate! Haha.
  7. Registered User
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17970

    Quote Originally Posted by wdubsf View Post
    I haven't ventured onto that sample yet, The perform sample I wasn't really able to tell much from it either, Still I have had very good luck with the few different times I have taken samples of the motivate.
    I do like the motivate without getting jitters
  8. Registered User
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    4890

    Never tried any AI products tbh.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  9. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,340
    Rep Power
    2533509

    i enjoyed 1.5 scoops of maniac with 1 motivate cap pre workout....the perform works great as well
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  10. Registered User
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17970

    Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Never tried any AI products tbh.
    If you want to try some, PM me and I'll get you some samples
  11. Registered User
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17970

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i enjoyed 1.5 scoops of maniac with 1 motivate cap pre workout....the perform works great as well
    The mix is good for those that are used to higher stim products
  12. Registered User
    wdubsf's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    280

    Tried AI Maniac this morning, def noticed an increase in my 4:30 a.m. muscle pumps! So far a huge fan of AI Products. Will be using this product again, as well as the motivate. Gonna give the perform a second try, and will try 3Z this weekend! Good stuff!
  13. Registered User
    wdubsf's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    280

    Def. do so!
  14. Registered User
    wdubsf's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    280

    I will have to try this mix! ;D
  15. Registered User
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17970

    Quote Originally Posted by wdubsf View Post
    Tried AI Maniac this morning, def noticed an increase in my 4:30 a.m. muscle pumps! So far a huge fan of AI Products. Will be using this product again, as well as the motivate. Gonna give the perform a second try, and will try 3Z this weekend! Good stuff!
    Youll love the 3Z
  16. Registered User
    StangBanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    1,298
    Rep Power
    17361

    as to the HGHPro - sounds like you were already dehydrated... you need to take it with a full glass of water and not already be dehydrated.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  17. Registered User
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    17970

    Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    as to the HGHPro - sounds like you were already dehydrated... you need to take it with a full glass of water and not already be dehydrated.
    Good point
  18. Registered User
    StangBanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    1,298
    Rep Power
    17361

    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Good point
    I love HGPro and the sleep effects but I took it once when I was dehydrated and it was a terrible experience... so now I make sure I get plenty of water throughout the day (like we all should anyway) and never had the problem since.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AI Sports Nutrition Phenibut
    By bmattstevens in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 01:29 AM
  2. AI Sports Nutrition For Under $20!
    By stxnas in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 12:15 AM
  3. Sports nutrition!!
    By dannysalv in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 04:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in