Best Fat burner supplments???

TheB3asT

TheB3asT

Awards
11 weeks out from competition looking for a good fat burner that just shreds?? Any out there?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
At this stage, LBM preservation becomes equally important since you are likely cutting deep into the sub-10%. For this reason, I definitely recommend adding Reduce XT at 2 bottles (8 weeks total) for systemic cortisol control and hence muscle-sparing effects.

Further, I suggest ECY stack with the Y coming from genomyx alphaburn or another a-yohimbine source. There are numerous physiological pathways by which yohimbine, if dosed properly, can boost fat-burning after months of dieting.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Reduce XT with alpha t2

Or LX and t2

Erase pro+alpha t2

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i second reduce XT. OEP, Alpha T2 are good as well. Erase Pro gets you hard as well. would be a good combo (fat burner + Erase Pro)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why would u got to G N C when u get order them at nutraplanet for ALOT cheaper

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe add raspberry ketones to any of those stacks as well.

TheB3asT

TheB3asT

Awards
Okay and right now I am currently taking pro series hydroxy cut any thoughts on that?

TheB3asT

TheB3asT

Awards
Also what brand of raspberry keystones should I get??

TheB3asT

TheB3asT

Awards
Also is it necessary to take 3 SNS Rk a day or would just one a day be fine is the 3 just so you run out faster so you have to buy more?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
agree with cooper on the Reduce XT for cortisol control, I've been dieting for a while for a string of shows and noticed a nice difference when I added in something for cortisol control. If you want a non-stim fat burner to add in I'm a fan of TT-33, and raspberry ketones have been around for a while and have given people a nice boost in terms of fat loss. I used controlled labs reduction PM for prep last year and it definitely was useful (nice dose of raspberry ketones in there)

love yohimbine hcl too, added that in at about 6 weeks out and have really noticed some nice changes since then

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Also, look at the new and improved adipose annihilation version 2...
This goes so well with alpha t2.

I'm logging it now :)

TheB3asT

TheB3asT

Awards
Also is it necessary to take 3 SNS Rk a day or would just one a day be fine is the 3 just so you run out faster so you have to buy more?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Reduce XT is good stuff but I prefer Lean Xtreme by Driven Sports. Good cortisol control with the added benefit of Forskolin.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS Reduce Xt for cortisol control would be good, stacked ECY would be my choice for best route to go. Y i would go with Genomyx Alpha Burn its been one of my favorite fat burners for years now. It works every time for me. EC works for me when used.

gwulbrecht72

Awards
I agree, Reduce XT is pretty effective....I like OEP for the energy I get (and I need it when I'm deep into a cut)...also, the effect on appetite is awesome

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
The new Slim FX has worked pretty good for me. Currently I'm trying out Lecheek OxyECA.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take the 3 per day dose. Run it for at least 2 months.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
iforce Dexaprine with some Alpha yohimbine= bye bye fat