UNHEATED whey protein - Superior?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A Truly Raw Whey Protein Powder
One World Whey™ is the first, 100% UNHEATED, cold temperature processed, 100% all natural, unrefined, bioactive, grass pasture raised milk-whey protein. But that's just the beginning. Far from being another ordinary "protein supplement," taken to meet your daily nutrition needs or develop some extra muscle, One World Whey™ is a full spectrum natural nutrition powerfood in and of itself - providing overall life-building benefits that touch virtually every human's life that other protein supplements don't even consider. Much more than just a "muscle-building" protein, our One World Whey™ is a "life-enhancing" protein.
What are the Benefits?

Boosts the immune system
Possesses anti-aging propertiesHelps reduce body fat
Improves the building of lean muscle
Increases energy levels
Enhances the feeling of youth
Boosts sports performance
Speeds recovery from exercise
Who Is It For?

Busy people, hardworking executives, students, teachers, active seniors, people recovering from illness, office workers, construction workers, and of course high performance athletes. Anyone desiring a high-performance lifestyle will benefit from One World Whey™.
Retaining the Nutritional Power Structure

There's a growing scientific awareness regarding the tremendous health benefits of natural whey protein, which is excellent. Whey protein can be profoundly beneficial to one's overall health - much like a natural powerfood - but only when its natural power is carefully retained and provided to you in its most natural, bioactive and unrefined form.
Pure, Natural, Raw Protein Power

We refer to One World Whey™ as a protein powerfood because it is the first and only whey protein cool-dried to preserve the protein structures in their biologically active forms. Once exposed to heat, these immune factor proteins and all other proteins change their shape. This shape change destroys their effectiveness as immune support or body-building properties. This shape change is called "denaturing," which means damaged. One World Whey™ brings you the living properties that's naturally contained in raw grass pasture liquid whey - not the same old heat-refined whey protein that virtually all other protein marketers and manufacturers sell to unsuspecting consumers.

The LONG more scientific version/argument: http://momshealthzone.com/wp-content/uploads/OneWorldWheyReport.pdf

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The reason I am interested in this stuff is b/c I do NOT do well with protein powders. All of them bloat me (including high-quality, etc). Real protein/food does NOT.

I know I am in the minority, but perhaps there are others who share this dilemma.

Adding protein digestive enzymes only helps milkd;y (and the crands I take usually ALREADY have enzymes included).

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Do you have digestion issues with non dairy based protein powders too?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
As a little FYI, cold-processed is generally better BUT that marketing is pure BS. There are TONS of quality proteins that are cold-processed and micro-filtered.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Coop

As a little FYI, cold-processed is generally better BUT that marketing is pure BS. There are TONS of quality proteins that are cold-processed and micro-filtered.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
XF comes to mind...

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
I had damaged intestines and have tried various 'undenatured' proteins on the market and this protein was far superior to them all, they all taste good, too. It's just too bad it is expensive, but the milk the whey protein is derived from is pasture raised RAW milk, not pasturized milk, which makes a difference in digestibility for some folks.

I was severely lactose intolerant, etc... but do just fine with raw dairy products, it's a high quality protein, most other people say no difference in protein amino acid, etc, but two different farms, one from healthy cows the other from well, not really sure.

ONE WORLD WHEY IS IN A CATEGORY ALL BY ITSELF, IT IS UNHEATED WHEY PROTEIN POWDER FROM START TO FINISH.

SizePricePrice per ounce
One World Whey (5 lbs)$154.00$1.925

PRICE COMPARISION TO HEATED WHEY PROTEIN POWDERS

The products below have all been heated from 145 degrees for 30 minutes or 158 degree for 15-20 seconds, as you read in the report, heat unfolds proteins, bends and damages amino acids, making them unusable and a toxic burden to your eliminatory system. For sensitive people with gut permeability problems the damaged whey proteins may cause an allergic response. Some of these brands rapidly cool down the liquid whey after pasteurization to diminish the amount of damage or denaturing done to the proteins. This step they called "cold filtered". While this may help, the product has still been significantly damaged. The net result is an inferior product to what nature created.

SizePricePrice per ounce
Jay Robb (5 lbs)$134.00$1.67
Immunpro RX (10.8 ounces)$39.00$3.67
Action Whey (11 ounces)$29.00$2.63
Complete Raw Whey (31.74 ounces)$69.00$2.17
Mercola ProOptimal Whey (3 bottles)$104.97$1.94
Nano Pro (18 oz)$39.95$2.21

when I first had this whey protein, after the first initial drink, you feel somewhat surprised, you almost think you can have any other whey protein, but for me personally, the other ones are just not the same. I ran out of this one and picked up a undenatured protein at the local organic health food store and it was terrible, it mixed really well though, but you just don't get the same boost, I don't know, I'm pretty picky.

I need to order more of this stuff, I went through like 10 lbs of it, the only thing that is missing is the organic raw milk, that stuff is awesome as hell.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

For a 23-year old to spend this kinda loot on protein powder, it HAS TO be helpful for you or you have RICH parents! LOL

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
lol, yeah, this stuff is pretty good, I'm a big fan of colostrum, too, but that's another story as far as the processing of them. I've had organic raw colostrum before and that stuff was potent as hell for me and then I had multiple other colostrums on the market and their all heat treated to a temperature similar to whey protein and that hasn't been the same for me, either. They still work, their just not as potent, from a personal stand point. I have a different colostrum that is coming, though, that is only heated to 115 degrees, so that stuff should be pretty good.

Colostrum supplementation can reverse lactose intolerance in some people.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff buddy ;)