switching up my Protein supplement.

Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
Currently I am taking PMD Amplify Whey XL. In one serving (3 scoops, 60g) it has 41g of protein , 220 calories (37 from fat), 10mg cholesterol, 6.7 carbs, and 96 mg sodium.

I am thinking about trying

Universal Nutrition Ultra Whey Pro.
One serving (1 scoop, 30g) has 22g of protein, 116 calories (14 from fat), 40mg cholesterol, 3.5g carbs, and 55mg sodium.

Or....

Protein Factory Anabolic/ Anti-Catabolic Protein
One serving (2 scoops, 70g) has 25g of protein, 280 calories (35 from fat), 35mg cholesterol, 36g carbs, and 125mg sodium.

Should I switch up to one of these two or neither? I'm also willing to take suggestions.

Any input is appreciated.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Check out Myofusion Probiotic (specifically Cinnamon Roll) or Trutein.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
myofusion (the old formula or the cinnamon roll probiotic), ultra peptide 2, or Protean. All have solid profiles and taste great (favorite lately has been strawberry Protean :D )

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently I am taking PMD Amplify Whey XL. In one serving (3 scoops, 60g) it has 41g of protein , 220 calories (37 from fat), 10mg cholesterol, 6.7 carbs, and 96 mg sodium.

I am thinking about trying

Universal Nutrition Ultra Whey Pro.
One serving (1 scoop, 30g) has 22g of protein, 116 calories (14 from fat), 40mg cholesterol, 3.5g carbs, and 55mg sodium.

Or....

Protein Factory Anabolic/ Anti-Catabolic Protein
One serving (2 scoops, 70g) has 25g of protein, 280 calories (35 from fat), 35mg cholesterol, 36g carbs, and 125mg sodium.

Should I switch up to one of these two or neither? I'm also willing to take suggestions.

Any input is appreciated.
I use myo fusion vanilla(old formula) to sweeten up my oats and bran flakes and before bed cause I cant seem to find a good tasteing cottege cheese without 14 grams of sugar.I use ON 100%whey for just about everything else. Cooking,post workout,calorie filler. Myo fusion probiotic series taste funny to me. The cinnabon to too sweet for me but I am not that keen on sweets.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP - check out Protean. The flavors are second to none. Vanilla cupcake batter = hnnngggggg

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
OP - check out Protean. The flavors are second to none. Vanilla cupcake batter = hnnngggggg
Any idea if protean will be carried by any Canadian suppliers? Shipping on protein tubs from the states is not worth it for me.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any idea if protean will be carried by any Canadian suppliers? Shipping on protein tubs from the states is not worth it for me.
it should be very soon. we are just waiting on more inventory, and then should be supplying a canadian distributor.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for all the replies. I will definitely look into trying Myofusion and Protean. It seems like they are both popular and have a good rep. Where can I get the best deals? I'll be placing an order for the two very soon.

Also do any of you guys know about PH correct protein? Some guy tried to tell me about a brand named [pro masil]. Any one know of science as to why this would be beneficial?