Cutting - Some Advice

MrBEEF

Awards
Hey Guys,

Though I know a LOT of about single ingredients, I am a bit weak on actual marketed products. And I am also weak in the PH's as well.

I recently gained some weight (~10 lbs) due to moving, getting married, 3 jobs...etc...I am looking for some cutting supplement to help me preserve muscle and keep metabolism up while I do a lower calorie diet + exercise.

Please recommend a stack for this purpose..

Thanks
-Peter

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey Guys,

Though I know a LOT of about single ingredients, I am a bit weak on actual marketed products. And I am also weak in the PH's as well.

I recently gained some weight (~10 lbs) due to moving, getting married, 3 jobs...etc...I am looking for some cutting supplement to help me preserve muscle and keep metabolism up while I do a lower calorie diet + exercise.

Please recommend a stack for this purpose..

Thanks
-Peter
I recommend Anabeta with Alpha-T2. Anabeta helps you to utilize more of the nutrients from your food sources more efficiently, in turn pushing your body into a more anabolic state (muscle building). Alpha-T2 is a low stim fat burner.

If you want to put on some LEAN size you can use Erase Pro w/ Anaeta also. It is an anti-aromatase which helps lower estrogen and stop estrogen from binding at the site. By lowering estrogen in turn you can harden up while making good gains.

As far as a low calorie diet, personally I suggest, having 4 high and 3 low carb days a week. When I cut I use this method and it never fails bro. PM me and I can email the diet.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recommend Anabeta with Alpha-T2. Anabeta helps you to utilize more of the nutrients from your food sources more efficiently, in turn pushing your body into a more anabolic state (muscle building). Alpha-T2 is a low stim fat burner.

If you want to put on some LEAN size you can use Erase Pro w/ Anaeta also. It is an anti-aromatase which helps lower estrogen and stop estrogen from binding at the site. By lowering estrogen in turn you can harden up while making good gains.

As far as a low calorie diet, personally I suggest, having 4 high and 3 low carb days a week. When I cut I use this method and it never fails bro. PM me and I can email the diet.
Hey! I was supposed to say that.

MrBEEF

Awards
Diet is is the hardest part for me, I know what to do but my night time eating is bad...I eat like a soldier during the day but when I go to bed, I can't sleep unless I eat...this is a real hold-back.

I am plenty big...and I hold muscle well. I study single ingredient a lot, but lately other things have prevented me from keeping up. Nowadays there is just this huge marketing tornado...

To me it sounds like "TAKE THIS STX MAX...TAKE ANABOLIC-EXPLOSION XT1....TAKE ERSAERHEAD 4150 FOR YOUR D!CK...AND DONT FORGET TO TAKE EVERYONE'S FAVORITE TIT-EXPLOSION400 TO PUMP THOSE PECKS USING 1,3XZY,DIMETHYLETHYL,DIONE,4,5,26-91,H20"

and then I just say "jesus dood, I dont even know what companies these are buy..." I search and figure it out...it's just faster to ask you guiys then to spend hours researching myself, and then I go look at those products directly.

I'll check all those out thanx very much,
-P

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Diet is is the hardest part for me, I know what to do but my night time eating is bad...I eat like a soldier during the day but when I go to bed, I can't sleep unless I eat...this is a real hold-back.

I am plenty big...and I hold muscle well. I study single ingredient a lot, but lately other things have prevented me from keeping up. Nowadays there is just this huge marketing tornado...

To me it sounds like "TAKE THIS STX MAX...TAKE ANABOLIC-EXPLOSION XT1....TAKE ERSAERHEAD 4150 FOR YOUR D!CK...AND DONT FORGET TO TAKE EVERYONE'S FAVORITE TIT-EXPLOSION400 TO PUMP THOSE PECKS USING 1,3XZY,DIMETHYLETHYL,DIONE,4,5,26-91,H20"

and then I just say "jesus dood, I dont even know what companies these are buy..." I search and figure it out...it's just faster to ask you guiys then to spend hours researching myself, and then I go look at those products directly.

I'll check all those out thanx very much,
-P
hey anytime my man. PM me if you have any questions.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I probably couldn't use Anabeta on a cut without an appetite suppressant. Stuff makes me very very hungry...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I probably couldn't use Anabeta on a cut without an appetite suppressant. Stuff makes me very very hungry...
I can, its "good hunger", if that makes sense. Yeah, you're going to eat more, but thats like saying "i cant lose fat on a test cycle because it makes me too hungry".

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I can, its "good hunger", if that makes sense. Yeah, you're going to eat more, but thats like saying "i cant lose fat on a test cycle because it makes me too hungry".
I didn't say you can't lose fat while on Anabeta. Here, let me remodel my phrase;

I wouldn't be comfortable using Anabeta on a calorie deficit because of the increase hunger it gives.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards

This is sound advice!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Be sure to check out some of the BodPod results I'll be posting later this evening, God willing. I'm losing fat and gaining muscle simultaneously with Erase Pro. Also added AnaBeta Elite recently.

The increased hunger will be attributed to increased anabolism, no worries about gaining fat because of the increase of hunger. Make sure your foods are clean and your body will make good use of your calories. You can deff get shredded up with an Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite stack, bro!

vciufo

vciufo

Awards
I was wondring if a stack of Anabeta Elite, Erase, Alpha T-2 would be decent to get rid of my stubborn 5-10 lbs left in the mid section and chest?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I was wondring if a stack of Anabeta Elite, Erase, Alpha T-2 would be decent to get rid of my stubborn 5-10 lbs left in the mid section and chest?
as long as your diet and training are in line, then that's a solid stack. could probably just use erase and alpha t-2 and maybe a stim-based thermogenic like dexaprine if you're ok with stims and not using one now

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Personally, I hold my stubborn weight in my lower stomach. In the past Alha T-2 has been effective at increasing the effectiveness of my cutting cycles. Erase Pro, however, would be the one I would say you absolutely MUST have. It's extremely useful when combined with proper nutrition and training at aiding in fat loss. It's helping me right now!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
It's always important to keep in mind that most effects in regards to body composition are potentiated by your diet and your weight training and cardio routines rather than supplementation. Supplementation should be the final, well-focused aspect of your research in regards to achieving your goals.

That being said, one of my favorite combinations is SNS TTA-500 + PLCAR-500 for the synergy between TTA's fat loss and anecdotal appetite suppression backed up by PLCAR's physique-related properties and cardiac benefits. Modify the stack according to your other needs as well - throw in other SNS products like caffeine or 1,3 DMAA (Adrena-G) for appetite suppression and potentially increased thermogenesis, or add Reduce XT for cortisol control. Things like RK-500 (raspberry ketones) or Green Tea may also be of interest to you for other purported benefits in regards to fat loss and general health.