Erase Pro Bodpod Results

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have had feedback from one of our Facebook followers who had Bod Pod body composition measurements while on a run of Erase Pro.

Here is his post;
Hey everyone, just posted a "before" and "after" pic from my last month of training using PES Erase. Check them out to see what my following post is referring to!

The results speak for themselves. Combination of proper diet and training along with usage of PES Erase WILL GIVE YOU RESULTS. In 4 weeks, using PES Erase, I have gained +4lbs of lean body mass and have decreased my fat mass by -2lbs. Total body composition change of -.9% ......Results like this dont happen without supplements like PES Erase. If your serious about improving your physique and reaching your goals, USE PES PRODUCTS. They are NO bull, ALL results.

Measurements were done on a BodPod....extremely accurate machine.
This shows that between the two dates of just over 1 month apart Nathan has lost fat and gained muscle simultaneously.

Body composition analysis February 21st 2012
295035_3233389468202_1070620664_3064282_524193548_n (2).jpg

Body composition analysis March 29th 2012
563171_3233390988240_760939631_n (2).jpg

Huge thanks to Nathan Rawlins for posting this! :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Results speak for themselves.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Some good results. I'll have to try erase pro when I'm finished with my original erase.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Is this for erase or erase pro? Regardless, impressive.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Love real time results! Just started my Anabeta/ Erase pro run. I'm really looking forward to this!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
WOW, impressed to say the least....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not this is an impressive result. I always take caliper measurements with a grain of salt since it's only a measurement of subQ, but you can't argue with a BodPod.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
This is Nathan Rawlins (Natestreo) ....I'm officially an AnabolicMinds member as of today! I know, I know...should have been a member a long time ago.

Cant say enough about PES products. They work. What else are you buying a supplement to do?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is Nathan Rawlins (Natestreo) ....I'm officially an AnabolicMinds member as of today! I know, I know...should have been a member a long time ago.

Cant say enough about PES products. They work. What else are you buying a supplement to do?
Welcome to AM and thank you for sharing those results. You rock!!!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
My pleasure! My fat loss results are slightly skewed as a result of a weekend spent in Santa Barbara for business. I ate entire bags of trail mix, multiple times for a few days straight, as a snack! So, I had lost more fat mass but definitely gained some that weekend! Life goes on, I guess!

But again, great product!

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Nice progress man!! Also a big fan of the e. Pro...taking it for the second time right now.

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the results man! Looking to try Erase soon myself!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Thanks for the kind words! If I could get a generous PES Rep to send me a bottle of AnaBeta and Erase I could keep this progress up! Sadly, being in college and not having a job (due to high course load, not laziness) leads to no cash flow, therefore no money for supplements.

Can anyone else hear the sad music playing in the background, or is it just in my head?

Great community here at AnabolicMinds....I'm having a blast reading all the forums for the first time!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
In all seriousness, i'm not interested in begging for free products. I dont want to get the wrong reputation, especially as early as I've joined here. Just teasing around. We should be happy to support companies that do good work, like PES, even if it sacifices a little $$.

Thats how I justify spending literally all of my money on supplements rather than.....anything else. Literally. Haha

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Great results Nathan! For the quality, effectiveness and price, PES can't be beat.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Great results Nathan! For the quality, effectiveness and price, PES can't be beat.
Amazing how fast PES has grown. I think they were company of the year in 11. Starting off this year with a bang in 12!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing how fast PES has grown. I think they were company of the year in 11. Starting off this year with a bang in 12!
Thanks, we have more to come starting with our pre workout product.

AnaBeta Elite giveaway on Facebook as we speak, final chance to get in!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I am beyond excited for the pre-workout to be released!

I think I've tried about every major pre-workout on the market. I hope to be blown away by the upcoming PES pre-workout!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Welcome to AM!

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I am beyond excited for the pre-workout to be released!

I think I've tried about every major pre-workout on the market. I hope to be blown away by the upcoming PES pre-workout!
My exact thoughts.

D

D3Baseball

Awards
Looks good. Couldn't figure out the big deal until I saw that his weight went up too :eek:

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good. Couldn't figure out the big deal until I saw that his weight went up too :eek:

Weight and lean mass up, fat down.

The crazy thing is he was eating below maintenance calories.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Those are some phenomenal results, I couldn't be more excited for the bottle of Erase Pro I have en route to me as I type!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I'm having a BodPod test on the 12th of this month. I usually have one about once a month, give or take.

:party:

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm having a BodPod test on the 12th of this month. I usually have one about once a month, give or take.

:party:
Excited for the next ones!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
BodPod 2-21-12
BodPod 2-21-12.jpg
BodPod 3-29-12
BodPod 3-36-12.jpg
BodPod 4-13-12
BodPod 4-13-12.jpg

I have attached all of the BodPod measurements since Febrauary 21, 2012 that I have done. Just a brief summary... Feb 21 BodPod was done "before" any usage of Erase Pro, March 29 was done "during" usage of Erase Pro, and April 13 was done "after" Erase Pro and with about a week of AnaBeta Elite usage.

From the first BodPod measurement to the second I was able to drop some weight and also increase my lean muscle mass slightly (explanation to come). After releasing these measurements, a small mistake was done in analyzing them. The weight increase from the first BodPod measurement (2-21-12) to the second (3-29-12) was including some water weight that I was holding due to my diet at the time. As a result, our initial belief that I increased my lean muscle mass by +4lbs was not necessarily true, unfortunately. However, during this time period, from the first BodPod reading to the second, I did decrease my bodyfat percentage nearly -1%, -2lbs. What can be said about the lean muscle mass is that it was all preserved, none was lost despite being under a calorie deficiency and losing weight. That clears that up.

Now to the fun part! I received my latest BodPod measurements today, after I had a scheduling conflict that did not allow me to post them yesterday as I wanted to. The results are shown above. I decreased my bodyfat percentage nearly an entire -1%, -2lbs in the 2 weeks since the last measurement was recorded (3-29-12). This speaks to the strength of Erase Pro, without a doubt. I did not expect to decrease my bodyfat percentage this much since the last measurement, I was extremely excited to have the good results! Lean muscle mass explanation in the following paragraph.

A comparison must be done between the most recent BodPod measurement (4-13-12) and the first measurement (2-21-12) to understand fully the muscle building aspect of Erase Pro. Don't get confused when looking at the second measurement and comparing it to the third measurement, I did not lose muscle mass, which is what it may seem at first glance!

While we mis-judged the increase of lean muscle mass from the first measurement to the second one, the lean muscle mass gain that is shown from the first measurement to the third is completely accurate.I know beyond a reason of a doubt that I was dry during the first and third measurement, which does not allow water to skew the lean muscle mass reading. The significance of being dry is this: water weight is stored in muscles, which is why we use creatine, and therefore an overly hydrated person that measures on a BodPod will have a measurement that shows a slightly skewed amount of lean muscle mass, and the same for a dehydrated person. Therefore, it is important that the individual being measured is dry to allow comparisons of multiple BodPod measurements to be most accurate in the Lean Muscle category. BodPod measures density, to sum all of that up. This is important to understand. If this is not understood, it may seem that I lost muscle mass between my second and third measurement, which I did not. I did, however, lose the extra amount of water I was holding at the time of the second measurement. Thus the decrease in lean muscle mass from the second to the third measurements. To further reinforce the fact that I did not lose lean muscle mass, notice the decrease in total body fat percentage. A decrease in lean muscle mass would not have allowed the total body fat percentage to have decreased the way that it did. This is because bodyfat percentage takes into account both your lean muscle mass as well as your fat mass. Thus, a loss in lean muscle mass would prevent a decrease in bodyfat percentage when the decreases in both are the same. I hope this makes sense to everyone. I DO NOT WANT PEOPLE TO MIS-READ THE INFORMATION!!! Please ask any questions that you may have if I did not clarify well enough.

The comparison of the first BodPod measurement to the third measurement shows an increase of lean muscle mass of about +1lb. This is the sum of the muscle mass gain during my run of Erase Pro. This is significant because this is solid muscle mass gain, without a reason of a doubt/flaw in measurement, while being on a calorie deficiency!

In summary, my run of Erase Pro provided the following results for me in ONE BOTTLE! :
-2% bodyfat percentage (approximate), -4lb fat mass (approximate), +1lb lean muscle mass (approximate)

Cant really ask for a product to do much more than that. I would HIGHLY recommend, and you will notice me on the boards doing so, anyone who desires to either lose fat or gain muscle use Erase Pro as part of their supplements.

In addition to the excitement with Erase Pro, the most recent BodPod measurement was done after 3 days (not enough time to skew anything) of AnaBeta Elite usage. I will not be able to run the entire bottle of AnaBeta Elite before I get another measurement done, because I utilize the BodPod on my college campus and my semester will be concluding before I finish the bottle. But anyways, this means that I plan on getting another measurement, hopefully, to compare to the 4-13-12 measurement as a "before" and "after/during" of AnaBeta Elite to show its effects on body composition.

Please feel free to ask any questions. I know some of the information might not be self explanatory by simply glancing at the images. Make sure to take the time to fully understand why each measurement is the way it is to ensure that you fully understand the significance of the measurements/dont mis-interpret them and therefore receive a poor thought about the supplements!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im at the end of my PCT with Erase Pro and im noticing a hardening effect. really nice product.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
im at the end of my PCT with Erase Pro and im noticing a hardening effect. really nice product.
Nice, thanks for the feedback!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Solid results natestreo, I really want to get mine done

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mike2440

mike2440

Awards
Would erase pro with reversitol v2 in pct be a good combo? (Along with all the other necessities)

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Would erase pro with reversitol v2 in pct be a good combo? (Along with all the other necessities)
Mike. What others have said. Redundant. No need. Consider stacking with DAA if money is tight. If not consider taking Intimidate. Countless people have been running Erase/Intimidate and have seen incredible results! Pm me for any help or info!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I concur with everyone else, it would be better to stack Erase Pro with something like DAA in PCT.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Any before / after pics? As well as perhaps bloodworks? `

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any before / after pics? As well as perhaps bloodworks? `
I dont believe anyone has taken before/afters, perhaps Nathan (who got the bodpod) has taken some he can share. Blood work for original Erase is floating around in multiple places, but so far no one has taken the plunge on getting it during Erase Pro.