MAXIMIZE AND HEMAVOL STACK SAMPLE

HARVEY4426

Awards
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET A SAMPLE OF THE MAXIMIZE INTENSE AND HEMAVOL STACK ?? I AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING BUYING IT BUT WOULD LIKE TO TRY IT FIRST.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we offer sample packs on our website in the products section

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
^^^this or just going for it and buying it and NEVER wanting to switch to another stack ever in your life again^^^

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I saw a bottle of hemavol marked down to $11 in g** the other day, and not expired. Kicking myself for not buying it

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I saw a bottle of hemavol marked down to $11 in g** the other day, and not expired. Kicking myself for not buying it
I would be kicking myself as well...fail.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wtf..really!? That is nuts.. hemavol is a pretty pricey supplement just to manufacture.

Mike

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I know it is because of the specific ingredients and amounts found in Hemavol. I think they made a mistake, it was on a shelf with close to expiration products. But I checked the expiration and it was 2013.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOVING hemavol so far --- getting great volumization effects. Will post up a training video soon!

Iforce -- Good job, I like your stuff

-Matt

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Tried a Maximize V2 sample and mixed with Hemavol once. Really nice stack.

One of these days I want to go to the gym on only Hemavol just to see the effects. Anyone have feedback on this?

HARVEY4426

Awards
THANKS FOR THE ADVICE AND RECCOMENDATIONS. I HEAR ALOT ABOUT THIS STACK AND IT ALL SEEMS GOOD SO I DEFINITELY AM GONNA GIVE IT A TRY.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried a Maximize V2 sample and mixed with Hemavol once. Really nice stack.

One of these days I want to go to the gym on only Hemavol just to see the effects. Anyone have feedback on this?
Many people do this, and only report redic results! :) You just have to have the mental energy lol.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Many people do this, and only report redic results! :) You just have to have the mental energy lol.
by itself hemavol is awesome, one of the only things that saves me when I cycle off stims lol

HARVEY4426

Awards
ORDERED THE STACK TODAY !! CANT WAIT TO GIVE IT A TRY

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mouss and I pose.JPG
mouss and I preacher.JPG

I had a video to shoot with my training partner (Mouss Elbakouchi) on Friday --- and he saw my throwing hemavol into my shaker cup and asked if it was "sugar-free" so he could shove some into his drink (he is 3 weeks out from a huge contest).

Needless to say we both had sick pumps!

-Matt

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice pics, looking jacked!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice pics, looking jacked!

Thx --- I do not really like pre workout stimulant based products -(especially offseason due to appetite) but hemavol is great and does cause a nice cosmetic effect.

-Matt

ScAR

ScAR

Awards
I have been taking the Maximize V2/Hemavol stack for about a year now and I have no desire to take any other pre-workout. All I need is one scoop of each and I have great focus and painful pumps.

I am contemplating switching to the Maximize Intense. What is the difference you guys notice from the Intense version over the V2.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Max Intense offers a more unique stimulant blend, enhanced flavors, a better pump, and 1 tub will last you longer.

Mxv2 is a great product, but Intense takes it to the next level

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Max Intense offers a more unique stimulant blend, enhanced flavors, a better pump, and 1 tub will last you longer.

All in a smaller container! :p

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

It takes it to an intense level!