Awsome sns pre w/o stack!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. Awsome sns pre w/o stack!


    So, just got a bottle of creatine mag chelate & beta alanine in, and now my pre w/o combo is complete. real levels of solid performance enhancing ingredients.

    no bull shyt, only the best from sns. hitting legs today, great body part to start this with!



    so, whats your ultimate pre w/o combo look like?
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!


  2. Complete? Not yet! I've been doing 2g COP preworkout and it has dramatically reduced rest time between sets while improving cardio performance.

  3. Been doing Focus XT + Piracetam before cardio in the mornings. Makes it so much easier
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Complete? Not yet! I've been doing 2g COP preworkout and it has dramatically reduced rest time between sets while improving cardio performance.
    awww! yea, i want to give that a go, but seeing how I'd never used just cmc before, i thought i'd give it a run first.

    def noticed the beta al, glad I only took 3 caps, was thinking of taking 6.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Complete? Not yet! I've been doing 2g COP preworkout and it has dramatically reduced rest time between sets while improving cardio performance.
    COP? Is this a ronnie coleman supplement

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ISU152 View Post
    COP? Is this a ronnie coleman supplement
    Hahahaha. Creatinol-O-Phosphate. Has been working great for me so far.


    Bryan, space the BA caps out at 1 cap 4-5x a day, rather than all preworkout.

  7. Thanks man, I'm going to have to look into that for sure.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Hahahaha. Creatinol-O-Phosphate. Has been working great for me so far.


    Bryan, space the BA caps out at 1 cap 4-5x a day, rather than all preworkout.
    huh, never thought about that, will do!
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    So, just got a bottle of creatine mag chelate & beta alanine in, and now my pre w/o combo is complete. real levels of solid performance enhancing ingredients.

    no bull shyt, only the best from sns. hitting legs today, great body part to start this with!

    so, whats your ultimate pre w/o combo look like?
    My preworkout looks very similar
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  10. iForce Maximize Intense + Hemavol is the best PWO stack I have tried so far.
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    So, just got a bottle of creatine mag chelate & beta alanine in, and now my pre w/o combo is complete. real levels of solid performance enhancing ingredients.

    no bull shyt, only the best from sns. hitting legs today, great body part to start this with!

    so, whats your ultimate pre w/o combo look like?

    How do you like the plcar? I take 2g alcar daily for years. love it
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    How do you like the plcar? I take 2g alcar daily for years. love it
    For years? Are you taking an ancillary antioxidant?

    As far as PLCAR, it definitely has a different feel to it, and most of its effects are physical rather than mental.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    For years? Are you taking an ancillary antioxidant?

    As far as PLCAR, it definitely has a different feel to it, and most of its effects are physical rather than mental.
    Yes years, but taken weeks off at a time. Antioxidants I take...
    Ala, coq10, ecgc, resveratrol, grape seed, fish oil, high doses of c, e, b.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Yes years, but taken weeks off at a time. Antioxidants I take...
    Ala, coq10, ecgc, resveratrol, grape seed, fish oil, high doses of c, e, b.
    Great choices. I half-dose CEL Cycle Assist on most days to provide basic antioxidant support as well.

  15. Good stuff here. Keep a log and tell us how it goes

  16. I bought a bottle of sns on a whim and ended up loving it.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    iForce Maximize Intense + Hemavol is the best PWO stack I have tried so far.
    I have ran the same stack before, it was good stuff, but I cant handle the 1,3 dimeth in maximize v2, it's great for the workout, but 10-12hrs later, im still running on high octane, and cant sleep, then i get headaches... horrible times.

    but the ras lemonaid maximize + lemon drop hemavol is delicious.

    still prefer my stack, as I know im getting good dosages of what i want, and will last for a while.
    esp the bogo focus xt.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    How do you like the plcar? I take 2g alcar daily for years. love it
    well, i've had this for a little while, but am just now really breaking into it. I like alcar for sure, but this seems to be a little different. im not sure yet, but give me some time.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  19. Meaning to try this

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    but the ras lemonaid maximize + lemon drop hemavol is delicious.
    Absolutely this. Running the same thing, same flavors. Tasty tasty tasty!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Great choices. I half-dose CEL Cycle Assist on most days to provide basic antioxidant support as well.
    BTW MrCooper, in asking if I was taking any antioxidant with ALCAR, were you implying that ALCAR leads to oxidative stress? I have never heard this, but if it does I'd like to know. Thanks.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I have ran the same stack before, it was good stuff, but I cant handle the 1,3 dimeth in maximize v2, it's great for the workout, but 10-12hrs later, im still running on high octane, and cant sleep, then i get headaches... horrible times.

    but the ras lemonaid maximize + lemon drop hemavol is delicious.

    still prefer my stack, as I know im getting good dosages of what i want, and will last for a while.
    esp the bogo focus xt.
    I have never tried Maximize V2 but I don't get such effects from Intense.

    I think the mango peach tea Maximize Intense is delicious but I don't like the taste of the watermelon cooler Hemavol at all.

    Never tried the stack you have so I cant comment if its better or worse but I think it looks great. Never tried any of those except SNS Beta-alanine, great product, its a staple of mine + SNS ALCAR.
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

  23. I've been experimenting with some various preWO combo's (including Max-Intense, Jack3d & Hemovol)...a def solid combo: 1 scoop FocusXT + 50mg 1,3 + 2/3rd serving MF's Anabolic Ignite + 1g ALCAR + 1g Agmatine
    ...expecting to receive in some COP & Cit Mal...will toss 1.5g COP & 6g Cit mal into the mix...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22



  24. minus the reduce and rk

  25. drive,beta alanine,mono,ala....looking at adding focus xt

  26. Quote Originally Posted by andy148lbs View Post
    drive,beta alanine,mono,ala....looking at adding focus xt
    throw some agmatine into that stack!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    BTW MrCooper, in asking if I was taking any antioxidant with ALCAR, were you implying that ALCAR leads to oxidative stress? I have never heard this, but if it does I'd like to know. Thanks.
    ALCAR is an antioxidant, but it has been shown that 6 months at 2 grams turned it pro-oxidant (which isn't necessarily a bad thing because the authors concluded that certain benefits were elicited in a pro-oxidant state).

  28. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post




    minus the reduce and rk
    Nice, i havn't tried the arginine yet, gonna have to get some.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Nice, i havn't tried the arginine yet, gonna have to get some.
    just scored 2 cop's as well!

  30. let us know how it works compared to the mag che
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    Nice, i havn't tried the arginine yet, gonna have to get some.
    Its good I would take that and my agmatine. arms would about blow.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  32. nice
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  33. mine for next 2 months will be

    750mg agmatine
    1000mg cop
    1scoop focusXT w/ 5GM of citmalate & 2250mg of BA
    S.n.S team member

  34. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    mine for next 2 months will be

    750mg agmatine
    1000mg cop
    1scoop focusXT w/ 5GM of citmalate & 2250mg of BA
    Bump it up to 2g COP and thank me later .

    Split up your BA doses too!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Bump it up to 2g COP and thank me later .

    Split up your BA doses too!
    2g COP all pre or should i do upon waking 1g with 250mg agmatine ?

    will do thanks bud
    S.n.S team member

  36. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    2g COP all pre or should i do upon waking 1g with 250mg agmatine ?

    will do thanks bud
    Take it all preworkout. SNS brand has given me ZERO GI issues so far.

  37. We need some bcaa's & eaa's
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    We need some bcaa's & eaa's
    agreed 100%

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    iForce Maximize Intense + Hemavol is the best PWO stack I have tried so far.
    This x 1 billion silver coins
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  40. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Take it all preworkout. SNS brand has given me ZERO GI issues so far.


    Hells yea quality keeps u coming back and back
    S.n.S team member
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. m-stak!!! awsome
    By rccratch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 06:29 PM
Log in
Log in