1mr vs. muscle marinade
- 03-29-2012, 12:28 AM
- 03-29-2012, 12:46 AM
1MR cannot compare toIMO. I also really like Bettancourt and Iforce (powder) stacked together. But muscle Marinade you would never need to stack, it is very, very strong (IMO).
- 03-29-2012, 01:00 AM
Originally Posted by grappler22
The formula is very strong indeed and is a complete package with your creatine and BCAAs as well...
I suggest sipping on a full serving during a work out or starting with half a scoop!
Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
03-29-2012, 08:09 AM
In my opinion, MM>1MR. But I tend to choose White Flood or Focus XT over the competition.
"I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
Team En Vitro
Similar Forum Threads
- By bpclipper10 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-07-2011, 11:15 PM
- By winwrightsa in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2011, 03:55 AM
- By winwrightsa in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2011, 03:51 AM
- By zacrob23 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 12-30-2010, 03:26 PM
- By chuck66 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-19-2010, 03:52 PM